harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So it has been a while since I played CoC, but i don't remember progressing Helia being this difficult. I've been grinding plains for hours now trying to get her scene where she rapes the Minotaur to progress her content, but it keeps giving me her battle instead. I don't take the corruption options and instead Wait like the wiki says, but nope, the scene just never happens.
Managed to finally get the Helia scene, but man it took forever.
The same goes for Shiela where despite me being max corruption, she doesn't become a full demon. I'm honestly stuck and not sure if the HGG mod is bugged or I'm missing something here with this mod
IIRC with shiela it was just encountering her when she is hiding from demons. rather than needing corruption.

Jan 20, 2022
Hey everyone, so I've been playing this game for a while and I absolutely love it, I'm playing the unoficially expanded edition mod too so that just adds a lot more content, however I was wondering since I'm not too knowlegeable, is there any way that I can play a run with both the Unoficially expanded edition and the Xianxia mod? If there is could anyone please explain how it is done? I'd really like to try that, thanks guys

Mar 9, 2023
Hey everyone, so I've been playing this game for a while and I absolutely love it, I'm playing the unoficially expanded edition mod too so that just adds a lot more content, however I was wondering since I'm not too knowlegeable, is there any way that I can play a run with both the Unoficially expanded edition and the Xianxia mod? If there is could anyone please explain how it is done? I'd really like to try that, thanks guys
I don't think it'd be possible without manually combining them yourself, but you'd need to know how to edit SWF files to do that.

Reactions: WonderOfGujira

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Actually, scratch that. Weirdness. At 90+ corruption, you will give her exactly 10 corruption and you will lose 10 yourself. But below 90, you cause her to jump halfway between. So you want 89 to corrupt her faster. I don't know why it's this way, but it's like that in vanilla too
Yeah that weirdness is what has been getting me. I managed it before waaaaay back when i played CoC but I don't remember how. Helia is fine and stuff now, but now I gotta lower my corruption and get Shiela I suppose and see if I can get this to work

Kronos202

Jun 17, 2022
Does anyone have the Mods like the Revamped and HGG download links on anything other than Mega? Mega is throttling transfers with a 5 hour wait time

Febui

May 6, 2022
Does anyone have the Mods like the Revamped and HGG download links on anything other than Mega? Mega is throttling transfers with a 5 hour wait time
It's a 20MB game, there's no country on earth that mega throttles you that quick on. You didn't click to download every version at once, did you?
Well, it's also hosted on AllTheFallen, but it's a loli site. Am I allowed to link that?

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
It's a 20MB game, there's no country on earth that mega throttles you that quick on. You didn't click to download every version at once, did you?
Well, it's also hosted on AllTheFallen, but it's a loli site. Am I allowed to link that?
If it's a loli site not here

Reactions: Febui
Jun 5, 2022
Can't find a working link to the unmodded source code anymore. Used to be you could get it but I haven't found anything else.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes