Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Just finished Winter City. No option to bone Kas to assert dominance this time. I guess I will go with "fight her" option.

I was able to learn Lunge from Kasyrra fight lol. It's a level 8 skill so I can't use it though. She also has Dragon breath, lvl 10 skill that does 300 fire dmg to everything (well with my puny spell power anyways). It is stealable. You need sennabari to survive the first hit. Then you can use mirror stance to take one more attack. Reviving with the item after that just got me killed immediately after though.

I think Kas will always start off with Dragon Breath, so we probably can't steal it from her since she always goes first.
The reason for no boning is because they before it was too late. I'm hoping it means they go back and add one in, but to my knowledge no staff answered a about that.

There was a bug report that you could double click Kassyra's powers and equip them. Can't find the original report, but I found instead that recommends unbreakable. Though, I am a bit worried about that clone.
Wow I honestly did not know you can steal moves until I tried it just now. Dang, so many missed opportunities. Oh well!
At least there are for all stealable abilities to have a repeatable encounter.
It sucks that the ability is locked behind an incomplete content (Sigrune for which only the combat path exist) and in the convocation of mirrors itself you can only acquire the powers by not obtaining the best outcome of the event (can't confront the two spirits). The problem of this game is the too many unfinished quests/area.
As I've said before, I'm pretty positive you can get both. I confronted the two spirits, and I have the mirror ability. You have to win the conversation battle.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
How to get Imp night event?
From Wsan
"The only requirements should be:
Requires either having given birth to Kasyrra’s imps or having gotten past WC + a corruption of 30+. Can recur.
As well as sleeping in the Frost Hound. "

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The reason for no boning is because they before it was too late. I'm hoping it means they go back and add one in, but to my knowledge no staff answered a about that.

There was a bug report that you could double click Kassyra's powers and equip them. Can't find the original report, but I found instead that recommends unbreakable. Though, I am a bit worried about that clone.

At least there are for all stealable abilities to have a repeatable encounter.

As I've said before, I'm pretty positive you can get both. I confronted the two spirits, and I have the mirror ability. You have to win the conversation battle.
Right, I made the post here, and then over in their forums too. So to steal all 3 Kas skills (double attack, dragon breath, lunge), you use the Senninbari proc to tank the first action that Kas does before you can do anything. Then you can activate unbreakable. And then mirror stance. Because Kas acts like 3 times per one of your turns or something, you will likely steal everything before time runs out! Currently, you can double click the skills to equip it regardless of it being lvl 8+ skills. Savin confirmed that it's a bug with an "oops," so expect it to be fixed quickly. They are pretty OP (dragon breath might be bugged though it stays at 114 damage regardless of my spellpower).

As for Convocation of Mirrors, the wiki is a bit misleading here. I also thought you had to choose between the parley and learning the skills, but if you defeat Nevera in the parley battle, you learn the skills as well.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
To anyone wanting to save the Salamander Spirits and win Mirror Stance during the "Convocation of Mirrors" event here the cheatsheet for the flow of the argument with the Goddess:

First step.
Inquire: Inquire, keep quiet, disagree
Question: keep quiet, dismiss, question n2, retort n2, inquire n2

Second step.
Question n1: keep quiet, question, inquire
Question n2: inquire, no n1, doubt.
Now you can go for Inquire: rebut, keep quiet, rebut.

Third step.
Question n1: feint, question, doubt, accuse n1
Question n2: probe, question, keep quiet, keep quiet
Now you can go for Inquire: call out, keep quiet, point
Now Protest, reveal.
also check this page if something isn't clear
hope it helps, i've used the method and can confirm it works.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Just finished Winter City. No option to bone Kas to assert dominance this time. I guess I will go with "fight her" option.

I was able to learn Lunge from Kasyrra fight lol. It's a level 8 skill so I can't use it though. She also has Dragon breath, lvl 10 skill that does 300 fire dmg to everything (well with my puny spell power anyways). It is stealable. You need sennabari to survive the first hit. Then you can use mirror stance to take one more attack. Reviving with the item after that just got me killed immediately after though.

I think Kas will always start off with Dragon Breath, so we probably can't steal it from her since she always goes first.
Doesn't she have like 999 health and can defeat a tanky PC with a few hits. Fucking her into submission should be late game. It'd be pretty silly if you could dominate a giant demon lady with massive horse cock half-way through the journey.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Doesn't she have like 999 health and can defeat a tanky PC with a few hits. Fucking her into submission should be late game. It'd be pretty silly if you could dominate a giant demon lady with massive horse cock half-way through the journey.
You can do it from the very first scene with her. I mean she is a power bottom in this case, but that don't mean I won't try!

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
With it was possible to one hit her. Also, when the game gets to higher levels you could theoretically just level up before any fights with her to be near end game strong.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
With it was possible to one hit her. Also, when the game gets to higher levels you could theoretically just level up before any fights with her to be near end game strong.
That's possible though I wonder if they're going to drop the amount of XP lower level enemies give making it so that you can't just farm max level at starter areas.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Just wish I could download the game. Game failed to work after I did it last time I tried and I've had to play it off their page since. Means not being able to keep playing some older versions like I can with TiTS and the first CoC.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Just wish I could download the game. Game failed to work after I did it last time I tried and I've had to play it off their page since. Means not being able to keep playing some older versions like I can with TiTS and the first CoC.
what is the reason that you can't play them in let's say flash standalone player?

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I had similar problem with swf games. I managed to launch them with this actions: first launch the swf game file and wait till empty shall appear, then drag swf file onto flash player empty window and it might launch.
I can recreate that and attach pictures later if needed.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Does it do that with every flash game? if so maybe try getting a new standalone flash version?

I had similar problem with swf games. I managed to launch them with this actions: first launch the swf game file and wait till empty shall appear, then drag swf file onto flash player empty window and it might launch.
I can recreate that and attach pictures later if needed.
Before I try these briliant ideas, do you have any proof that CoC2 is a flash file? Because I'm pretty sure it isn't.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Before I try these briliant ideas, do you have any proof that CoC2 is a flash file? Because I'm pretty sure it isn't.
CoC2 is not a flash game, it runs on JavaScript*, HTML, and CSS.

How are you playing the downloadable version? If you aren't using the "CoC II.exe" provided by the downloadable version then it is more involved to get it working.

What is your OS?
Browser (if applicable)?

*It's probably TypeScript, but it doesn't matter in this context.

On a side note, they updated the CoC II banner on fenoxo.com, which only advertises their Patreon. No Sub.Star or Sponsus.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
now that you said that I remembered that coc2 may be a exe file...huh, need to check it.
p.s. yep, checked it, it is an exe. well can you really blame me, I mean they previous games was in swf format?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes