Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nope. The true ending implied that Keros/Taoth was killed and revived by Urta's offspring giving you a McGuffin to defeat Lethice
Oh, I haven't really done any Urta stuff in CoC 1, never been interested so I thought that was it.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
So the purple egg exit (and was created) for thiccening purpose but Cait is thicc by sucking a bunch of other Minotaurs (scenes that the player must trigger). I know a lot of people critics coc but at least they were trying to stay consistant on the existence and use of already created tf items.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
So this is an image I surprised that I've seen more than once in hentai. Do girls really like it when you you stick your thumb in their mouth? Because it looks really uncomfortable and degrading to me. -edited for clarity-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
So this is an image I surprised that I've seen more than once in hentai. Do girls really like it when you do this? Because it looks really uncomfortable and degrading to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HAWT also, many canids has sensitive ear cannals, and is presumably connecte to the pleasure receptor of the brain. And as a Fox-girl connosieur all fox-girl/kitsune has sensible ears and are erogenous zones :sneaky:

Reactions: Fiz1247

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
HAWT also, many canids has sensitive ear cannals, and is presumably connecte to the pleasure receptor of the brain. And as a Fox-girl connosieur all fox-girl/kitsune has sensible ears and are erogenous zones :sneaky:
I was referring to the finger in her mouth. It's in the Atugia CG, too.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
So this is an image I surprised that I've seen more than once in hentai. Do girls really like it when you do this? Because it looks really uncomfortable and degrading to me.
Hand in/stretching the mouth thing? I imagine someone out there likes it, I'd feel stupid if someone did that to me though lol. It's the same with slapping someone's cheek with your cock, characters in the game going on about how they love the smell of cock on their breath wafting back into their face, and whatever this is by Tobs that sounds immensely painful:

c08e02aee921c56d1436c8365597ec22.png

qorl55

May 23, 2018
That's pretty simple: In CoC, the good ending required to finish Urta's quests.
What are you talking about? No it didn't. I killed Lethice, and then got an army to exterminate all demons, saving Mareth. Isnt that the good ending? I talked to Urta once and never again.

Reactions: throbzombie
3.00 star(s) 91 Votes