S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Fox berries you find in the frozen forest, also any reactive that is a fruit, like Juicy Peaches, Wild Melons, etc... i rather these since they are cheap AF and don't take any inventory space over like fox berries do.
hoh thanks a lot i was just going to edit the message because i wanted to ask what can i do with cait's sterility state, i wanted to get her pregnant :V

Reactions: NODOGAN

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
hoh thanks a lot i was just going to edit the message because i wanted to ask what can i do with cait's sterility state, i wanted to get her pregnant :V
Nothing for now and not sure if it will happen in the future given Cait is quite promiscuous and she want to keep her freedom of sluttery.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
- Does anyone know if there's an offline editor for CoC2 (like TiTSEd)?

-----------------

- Second part - Does anyone know how to edit in the stats / ablilities that Kas has when your fighting with her in the Winter Palace? (Things like Archmage I think & a bunch of things you can't get yet).
Would love to put that stuff into my character if possible!

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

-----------------

- Second part - Does anyone know how to edit in the stats / ablilities that Kas has when your fighting with her in the Winter Palace? (Things like Archmage I think & a bunch of things you can't get yet).
You can download the CoC2 editor on github, \

And don't bother trying to defeat Kas during Winter City using cheats

I did that and nothing happened except Kas will call you a cheater and run away like before.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

-----------------

As far as i remember someone said something along the lines of being a warrior, with the senninbari equipped for that fight, using either unbreakable or kaelirra's tears (all of this combined just to let you revive essentially 3 times and survive the FIRST EFFING TURN) for you to use mirror stance and copy Kas' shit, in other words: don't even bother, those are skills twice your level and you're likely to obtain them later on when they FINALLY decide to increase the fucking level cap on your character. (Btw this is just to copy her skills, she'll still kick your butt, it's in the script that she wins and leaves)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
As far as i remember someone said something along the lines of being a warrior, with the senninbari equipped for that fight, using either unbreakable or kaelirra's tears (all of this combined just to let you revive essentially 3 times and survive the FIRST EFFING TURN) for you to use mirror stance and copy Kas' shit, in other words: don't even bother, those are skills twice your level and you're likely to obtain them later on when they FINALLY decide to increase the fucking level cap on your character. (Btw this is just to copy her skills, she'll still kick your butt, it's in the script that she wins and leaves)
There was a bug before that allowed you to use Kassyra's op skill even if it was level 10 skill. Great to stream roll through mobs but I find the game easy on normal mode so never bothered to cheese it.

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
dispite my best efforts i haven't been able to unlock the Frost marshes, i think i gotta gain access to minotaur city?
on top of that the final bit for cat call isn't clearing for me where you find the chick's father south of the main city "Hawkethorne" in Harvest valley? is that correct? also has anyone made a map of the games areas or are we all blind to discover them on our own? XD sorry just figured to ask

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
1 - You don't unlock the Frost Marches, you're already there.
2 - Khor'minos (the minotaur city) hasn't been added yet.
3 - Cait's father hasn't been added yet.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
It hasnt even been a week but it feels like theres been a content drought lol. I guess it's cuz Tits is getting one patch after the other since Fen is apparently in his manic state or whatever.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cerneu

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
1 - You don't unlock the Frost Marches, you're already there.
2 - Khor'minos (the minotaur city) hasn't been added yet.
3 - Cait's father hasn't been added yet.
^_^ thanks for the clarification good sir, i was driving myself up the wall thinking there's more stuff to do i knocked out everything and was worried that i missed character's along this playthrough.

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
New content. 3.14.
A new demon’s waiting for you at the Wayfort, and you can choose a more corrupt way to start Azyrran’s recruitment quest. We’re still finishing up the Hornet Hive post-dungeon stuff now, but that’ll have even more corruption (and honey-brained!) content.

0.3.14 Patch Notes:

• After Winter City, you’ll find a new potential friend waiting for you at the Wayfort the next time you return. Bring Cait along for a bunch of extra content with her. Begins the content to rebuild the Wayfort into a place you can call your own.
    • THIS IS NOT FINISHED AND YOU CANNOT SIGNIFICANTLY ADVANCE REPAIRS YET. It’ll be a long-term project, probably added onto throughout the game’s lifespan. (Written by myself and SomeKindofWizard)
  • You can now find a distressed Sheepfolk girl in Harvest Valley. Help her out and she’ll move to Hawkethorne. Written by Strawberry Tea.
  • Arona now has threesomes with Cait and the Alraune.
  • You can start the quest for the Hornet Hive by beating Azzy down a bunch instead of just being a cuddlebug. STILL WORKING ON THE ENDSTATE, but we’re almost done.
  • New busts: Farrah, Syrish, Jotuns, Roc/Rider, Siorcanna, Taothians.
  • Meira’s bust is fixed and also has a nude version now. Thanks, DCL!
As always if you like what we’re doing, you can support development on…
!
!
… or !

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
oh shit i think i fucked up with the feracity a little XDDD now i need to have blank powder at all times XD
What i noticed with kinu's events is that everything is random and idk what triggers them at all i could go to sleep 3 times or 4 and not trigger nothing at all

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc

apk

New content. 3.14.
A new demon’s waiting for you at the Wayfort, and you can choose a more corrupt way to start Azyrran’s recruitment quest. We’re still finishing up the Hornet Hive post-dungeon stuff now, but that’ll have even more corruption (and honey-brained!) content.

0.3.14 Patch Notes:

• After Winter City, you’ll find a new potential friend waiting for you at the Wayfort the next time you return. Bring Cait along for a bunch of extra content with her. Begins the content to rebuild the Wayfort into a place you can call your own.
    • THIS IS NOT FINISHED AND YOU CANNOT SIGNIFICANTLY ADVANCE REPAIRS YET. It’ll be a long-term project, probably added onto throughout the game’s lifespan. (Written by myself and SomeKindofWizard)
  • You can now find a distressed Sheepfolk girl in Harvest Valley. Help her out and she’ll move to Hawkethorne. Written by Strawberry Tea.
  • Arona now has threesomes with Cait and the Alraune.
  • You can start the quest for the Hornet Hive by beating Azzy down a bunch instead of just being a cuddlebug. STILL WORKING ON THE ENDSTATE, but we’re almost done.
  • New busts: Farrah, Syrish, Jotuns, Roc/Rider, Siorcanna, Taothians.
  • Meira’s bust is fixed and also has a nude version now. Thanks, DCL!
As always if you like what we’re doing, you can support development on…

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes