Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah... I'd be honestly surprised if we got any dragon stuff anytime soon. Considering the closest thing we got to that was a random enemy wyvern and a salamander TF which both of them are pretty much just anime dragon girls. While there's a lot of furry stuff, I'm wondering if scalies is even a possibility since Bunnies got replaced with humans with rabbit ears. There's a chance that they decided that all dragon characters or TF content are human-like in this universe. You never know with these guys...
Talking about bunnies, i really need some Byvernia content, she's so fucking cute when we fuck her into a dere dere slutty mess ... she tickles that side of my heart that loves to see people melting in a puddle of fuck.

I hope dragons are implemented soon, I know the next big thing is Minotaur city but a man can dream of scaly beasts

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can i share your dream friend?? I loved Ember from COC i always thought it was a damn shame she was never finished just don't make them oversized, i actually like my lovers to be bigger than me but the extreme is such a pain in the ass, what i'm supposed to do to please her?? swim up her pussy while almost suffocating?

Reactions: Archaon11111

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Talking about bunnies, i really need some Byvernia content, she's so fucking cute when we fuck her into a dere dere slutty mess ... she tickles that side of my heart that loves to see people melting in a puddle of fuck.

Can i share your dream friend?? I loved Ember from COC i always thought it was a damn shame she was never finished just don't make them oversized, i actually like my lovers to be bigger than me but the extreme is such a pain in the ass, what i'm supposed to do to please her?? swim up her pussy while almost suffocating?
One word/acronym:

SCUBA

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Flexible Survival game is all about that. Regular vore, cockvore, unbirth etc. I don't know how many times I was playing the game, ran into an interesting enemy wondering how the writing for the sex scene is gonna be, only to find my char being sucked head-first up someone's urethra.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Flexible Survival game is all about that. Regular vore, cockvore, unbirth etc. I don't know how many times I was playing the game, ran into an interesting enemy wondering how the writing for the sex scene is gonna be, only to find my char being sucked head-first up someone's urethra.
For the crime of illustrating that wonderful mental image, I sentence you to 6 years in a gulag. Why would you do this to me? What wrong have I wrought upon you that would deserve such awful retribution? Have I sinned, oh holy father, that you would scar my fragile mentality so freely?

I am sorrow. Time to look at cute puppies and listen to music box covers of weeb garbage to make myself feel better. The soul calls for cleansing!

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
The truest example of NTR/cuckold content is that Fenoxo, on his own site, lets Savin advertise, post updates for, and generally sell his own game that cribs heavily off Fen's own content despite Savin literally leaving Fen's writing team to do this.
I remember reading from Savin (either the blogposts or the forum) that he still spends half his time on TiTs.
Fun idea, but I doubt that is going to be the case because Savin , and the explanation for the ease of transformation and false/submissive breeding comes from the portal magic explosion at the beginning of the game. I think the witch Vivian talks some about exposure to soul magic and how over time it has made her more malleable to TFs.

Of course, I don't think I've seen any explanation for where the fast learning comes from. I don't believe that is ever explained as being caused by the portal explosion.

Last edited:
Reactions: M0nte and Aileh200

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Keros owns all the Kitsune souls, and so "owns" all your family. Then he could use that as leverage to own the PC's soul.

If he tries to threaten me with them, good luck to him. To quote the given video "You fucking idiot,I have 800000 children".
I am Abe rule personified. I have more children and wives then there are Kitsune in the Marches. Kiyoko is not even my personal best. I make Keroses lineage look like that of a dying race.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Well when you will inevitably raise your dick size to 120+ inches in the future I'm sure it'll be okay

Reactions: Kalyadranoc

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
God damn I love this quote when put next to the context of the game.
From what I remember we are close to age to Arona, who is in her early 20s. Most of our party is like that. So like 21-24. Except Kiyoko who, from what I remember, is in her late 20s or early 30s. So ages between 25-34. And Kinu is 18 summers arter exiting the plane. Which basically means, in worst/best case scenario, that we are closer to age with Kinu then we are to our own wife. Oh my various gods, I love it.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Overpowered Cait doesn't change just from loading a file in the newer version, you have to save while there... right? I kind of need her that way while trying to beat the Jotuns more normaly. I hope there's no significant underlying memory in these games, that ended up wrecking the Revamp mod of the first 1.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I hope there's no significant underlying memory in these games, that ended up wrecking the Revamp mod of the first 1.
No idea what did you want to say, but there is no direct connection between CoC1 and CoC2 other than Kasyrra.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I wish Female PC got more scenes. Female PC is/feels lacking compared to the specific sheer content Male PC got.
I mean, what kind of scenes and characters would you want. I wish we had some kind of overprotective romantic types. Like a yandere type, that If you give him to much control over you, results in bad end.

Or a submisive big guy or pretty boy that is into femdom. Someone that would call you mommy. Him being into BDSM and all that good shit. Spanking him with a paddle until he cums into your lap. Something like that.

Or two brothers/twins/rivals that fight for your attention. They can compete for you, while you are the one that is leading them into your honey trap. You could have them worship you body, give you double oral or have them fuck each other for your amusment and pleasure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I wish Female PC got more scenes. Female PC is/feels lacking compared to the specific sheer content Male PC got.
I mean, what kind of scenes and characters would you want.
The kinds of scenes that I would like is maybe expanding romance and or marriage to already existing male NPCs. I mean, Brint already has that and there would be a marriage option for Brint once Khor Minos is out, but I'd like to have variety, or more implications and or variations to existing male NPCs that would make them look like they're not just a mere domineering asshole?

Or maybe add a female version of that "missionary" scene with Berwyn? That would be nice.

Also they really need to add that magicock already.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The kinds of scenes that I would like is maybe expanding romance and or marriage to already existing male NPCs. I mean, Brint already has that and there would be a marriage option for Brint once Khor Minos is out, but I'd like to have variety, or more implications and or variations to existing male NPCs that would make them look like they're not just a mere domineering asshole?

Or maybe add a female version of that "missionary" scene with Berwyn? That would be nice.

Also they really need to add that magicock already.
The thing is we are really lacking in dude variety and in male characters to begin with. Brint seems good and from what I gather he seems well liked. Berwyn is a fine lad but I am not sure how popular he is with female and male audience ( I think he is most popular with bisexual guys and gals). We really do not have a lot of them. And a lot of guys are either to feminine or musceline. Quint and kitsunes seem step in the right direction. We just do not have enough of them, and it is never good idea to cram all the kinks and sex scenes into one guy.
And I mean, yeah, a lot of women also overlap in this game. But at same time, they are unique enough and have there specific quirks to make themselves stand out. Prime example are Brienne and Kyoko. Both of them are crazy for you to unhealthy degree but the way it is presented and written makes them both feel distinct. We could do same with guys. Have many of them filll same niche in different ways. As you have seen in my comment, we do not have maany men for femdom type female PCs. Which is kind of shame really. And I do not belive any of current male characters (except quint maybe) can fufill that niche. Maybe Brint could also fufill some of those requirments in couple of his scenes. He already does that to some extent If your PC has a dick in one scene.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
No idea what did you want to say, but there is no direct connection between CoC1 and CoC2 other than Kasyrra.
I'm saying that CoC1 saves things outside of your save files and it's fucked up saving with it insisting on things that were previously in the slots. Whatever caused this remains no mater which file or slot you use or if you delete and redownload the game. Suggests that if you're amateur at building them, you shouldn't have your game remember shit outside of the save files.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I bought this game on Steam a few weeks ago, holy crap its full of content (put in over 50 hours so far, multiple playthrough's), does anyone know if the Centaur village quest/location is going to get expanded/reworked? Its lacking a proper conclusion at this point and neither ending is really satisfyingly (plus most of the NPC aren't interactable after the conclusion of the quest)...

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm saying that CoC1 saves things outside of your save files and it's fucked up saving with it insisting on things that were previously in the slots. Whatever caused this remains no mater which file or slot you use or if you delete and redownload the game. Suggests that if you're amateur at building them, you shouldn't have your game remember shit outside of the save files.
You can delete game files in appdata, similarly to renpy saves location. I think that someone have already mentioned the exact location.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone know if the Centaur village quest/location is going to get expanded/reworked? Its lacking a proper conclusion at this point and neither ending is really satisfyingly (plus most of the NPC aren't interactable after the conclusion of the quest)...
No idea, but from what I heard it won't get an expansion any time soon as they will focus now on minotaurs.

I might be wrong tho.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I bought this game on Steam a few weeks ago, holy crap its full of content (put in over 50 hours so far, multiple playthrough's), does anyone know if the Centaur village quest/location is going to get expanded/reworked? Its lacking a proper conclusion at this point and neither ending is really satisfyingly (plus most of the NPC aren't interactable after the conclusion of the quest)...
You poor soul, you can get game for free on there website. But if you did it for a way to support them, then sure.
Yeah, that dungeon should have two paths. One semi bad and corrupt and one good. The thing is, this game has nasty habit of not completing stuff, and where every place that is not main town or Kitsune den feel somewhat empty. The vilage you are talking about has entire second side of the quest missing releated to it. The corrupt path from what I remember. So until they finish both, the vilage will not get complete is what I gathered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Futa_Buddy
2.90 star(s) 103 Votes