Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I'm fine with her being a futa, but I still find it hilarious that the general Fen associated writing culture is so ass-backwards regarding sex that somehow traditionally perverted and niche fetishes are considered pure within the confines of in-game lore that they create and some others that would be considered more ""normal"" are uh..."corrupt".

This is all assuming that what is being said here is true of course. We still have 0 tangible proof that this content is coming in the way y'all are saying it to be. And I'm hoping it's not.
I remember someone posting a link to a 4chan thread here, with Wsan in it that confirmed de-dicking Orlathe, because he thought it would be hot. I'm not 100% sure though, maybe Kallisto or someone else that reads a lot about the game outside of F95 could confirm this.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
What?

So if what you said is true, that Grainne is getting cuck content for the normal route and you can only dom Orlaith if you're corrupt?

That is actually fucking stupid and I doubt Wsan would do that. Do you have any uhh quotes or docs of how this is exactly planned? Anything tangible?

Who the fuck, like, wha? If even Wsan is going that route I'm legitimately done with the game lol.
No, most likely you have to be Orlaith's sub, then you can put the idea into Grainne's head. I'm 85% sure it's not going to be just you walking in on Orlaith and Grainne getting it on if you never took her up on her offer. Idk I don't think there was a doc moreso Wsan spitballing ideas,
As for domming Orlaith I don't think it's a corrupt character only thing. I think it's like raping Infrith, just something for corrupt characters to do. If I remember Grainne and Doireann aren't going too happy if you go through with it which is why I dubbed it corrupt
Screenshot_20210807-141033_Chrome.jpg
Wsan ain't the most talkative guy, so you have to take 4chan for their word, I'll keep browsing to see if there is more irrefutable proof

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Anyone know who this character is? Found the art in an old 4chan CoC2 thread but haven't found her ingame. Someone mentioned an abandoned character idea but found zero information in fenoxo forum.

Snip20210807_1.png

Last edited:

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
Discord, though I don't know how serious he is View attachment 1340889
Oh great the exact type of content I hate. Cant wait for a scene where Ryn refuses to tf a vagina in but will state that if my masculine character doesnt grow one shes going to go have a orgy. Its not like one of the big appeals of Ryn of anything was how lovely dovey she as and doesnt actively try to have a sidepiece or just make you one. Barring that baffling hashut scene.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Oh great the exact type of content I hate. Cant wait for a scene where Ryn refuses to tf a vagina in but will state that if my masculine character doesnt grow one shes going to go have a orgy. Its not like one of the big appeals of Ryn of anything was how lovely dovey she as and doesnt actively try to have a sidepiece or just make you one. Barring that baffling hashut scene.
That asshole horse scene is actually so bad. It's one of those borderline rape scenes that gets willy-nillied by the writing team. Brainwashing a person through """pheromones"""" is not that different than a roofie.

I would totally kill her if I could but within the confines of this game you literally can't talk back to people constantly trying rob and rape you (the fucking mercenaries) so....

It's hard to suspend disbelief in the game at times.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: whitexwhite

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Discord, though I don't know how serious he is View attachment 1340889
No, most likely you have to be Orlaith's sub, then you can put the idea into Grainne's head. I'm 85% sure it's not going to be just you walking in on Orlaith and Grainne getting it on if you never took her up on her offer. Idk I don't think there was a doc moreso Wsan spitballing ideas,
As for domming Orlaith I don't think it's a corrupt character only thing. I think it's like raping Infrith, just something for corrupt characters to do. If I remember Grainne and Doireann aren't going too happy if you go through with it which is why I dubbed it corrupt
View attachment 1340897
Wsan ain't the most talkative guy, so you have to take 4chan for their word, I'll keep browsing to see if there is more irrefutable proof
Yeah for both cases I think you should mention that your information isn't infallible in the OPs. Still, thank you for going through the effort of finding these.

Eh, if you need to be Orlaith's sub to get that scene I don't really care what Wsan does in that case. And yeah it's 4chan the shithole so who knows what anyone is saying really.

For Savin's case though, Ryn is a character that has a lotta scenes and a lotta different writing. She literally has a "slut" bar where she straight up won't accept threesomes unless you abuse her enough. So there is an in-canon route where she just doesn't fuck others lol. I wonder if he'll ignore that.

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
Anyone know who this character is? Found the art in an old 4chan CoC2 thread but haven't found her ingame. Someone mentioned an abandoned character idea but found zero information in fenoxo forum.

View attachment 1340939
Well I just wasted an hour of my life trying to find any information and found very little.

Anyway she's one of three characters who are going to come to the kitsune den from the old country at some point in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also their not going to be written by tobs.

I'm not sure who the writer for the first one is but I think it's Gardeford, her name tamamono I couldn't find anything about her.

The second one is by Balak Knightfang(the guy who wrote the goblin) and I found a very small , her name is in the doc.

And the third one is by Savin and he seems to be to one who has written the most for his character and he posted some of it on Discord, her name is hana.

So yeah I doubt we are going to see the content for these characters any time soon which doesn't make any sense because the art for them was made over a year and a half ago.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Yeah for both cases I think you should mention that your information isn't infallible in the OPs. Still, thank you for going through the effort of finding these.

Eh, if you need to be Orlaith's sub to get that scene I don't really care what Wsan does in that case. And yeah it's 4chan the shithole so who knows what anyone is saying really.

For Savin's case though, Ryn is a character that has a lotta scenes and a lotta different writing. She literally has a "slut" bar where she straight up won't accept threesomes unless you abuse her enough. So there is an in-canon route where she just doesn't fuck others lol. I wonder if he'll ignore that.
That depends, if Savin's in charge than he'll definitely overlook it. Cait alone shows that he has a fetish for sharing, give him a legitimate reason like an heir and he'll definitely exploit it. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if Hashat makes a guest appearance to have an foursome with all 3 of them, while you watch of course.
However Alypia's more into the lovey-dovey Ryn stuff so if he hands the reigns to the heir stuff to her than I don't think it will happen. She's more into the romantic side of Ryn so I doubt she'll write the scene in vivid detail. At most it will be a background event.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
It says new bust Kobold Queen but when you go to sex her, there's no bust. It just shows the kobolds from the fight.

BIG ZAM

Feb 1, 2018
how the fuck am I supposed to finish the second Kinu story if the enemy keeps getting crits for all my hp, and kinu keeps missing Raphael. Cant fucking kills the normal enemies since they get healed for all my damage and if I focus the mages I get crited to oblivion. Great fucking battle. And where the fuck is Kinu's husband in all this ? like your wife was already attacked once and all her protection is the fucking merchant ? why not send in Rindo to fucking protect Kinu or better yet dont give her protection at all cause more than half the time I lose is because Kohaku fucking dies cause she doesnt use her fucking heal on her self.

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
how the fuck am I supposed to finish the second Kinu story if the enemy keeps getting crits for all my hp, and kinu keeps missing Raphael. Cant fucking kills the normal enemies since they get healed for all my damage and if I focus the mages I get crited to oblivion. Great fucking battle. And where the fuck is Kinu's husband in all this ? like your wife was already attacked once and all her protection is the fucking merchant ? why not send in Rindo to fucking protect Kinu or better yet dont give her protection at all cause more than half the time I lose is because Kohaku fucking dies cause she doesnt use her fucking heal on her self.
Dump the difficulty to story. And save ultimate for Raphael.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Before the crit the boss will focus, the fight will be like this focus->hit him->defend/heal->foucs->hit him.

Reactions: Corootai

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
apk
pc
Hotfix
0.4.9 Patch Notes:

• You can now enter the Outskirts of Khor’minos. There are several small events scattered throughout, with a lot more coming. (Written by Wsan)
  • Eryka can be dedicked, but there’s no scene for using her newly-regained pussy just yet. (Written by Tobs)
  • Sense now has a 100% success chance.
  • Companions gain massively boosted Experience when they are at a lower level than you are.
  • New Codex: Vulperine (unlocked by encountering Raphael in KinuQuest)
  • New Busts: Nottia and Marilla, a pair of Outskirts cowgirls.

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
well i'm playing the game again and i wondered was there ever a chance to have sex with leold?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Mega pc
Mega apk
0.4.9 Patch Notes:

• You can now enter the Outskirts of Khor’minos. There are several small events scattered throughout, with a lot more coming. (Written by Wsan)
  • Eryka can be dedicked, but there’s no scene for using her newly-regained pussy just yet. (Written by Tobs)
  • Sense now has a 100% success chance.
  • Companions gain massively boosted Experience when they are at a lower level than you are.
  • New Codex: Vulperine (unlocked by encountering Raphael in KinuQuest)
  • New Busts: Nottia and Marilla, a pair of Outskirts cowgirls.
Thank you! I'm excited for Khor’minos :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JungleNuts

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Thanks for the download(s) once again.

Though when I started playing, had an encounter with the Imps. And when the fight started, all options on the console were blanked out. I literally couldn't do anything.

Looks like something they need to hotfix.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes