desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Been a while since I've played this. The removal of resolve simplified combat for the devs, I guess, but it also made things more dull for people who are into character builds and experimenting with party synergies. Oh well.

I guess Berwyn got demoted to NPC or something? I'm doing the Matiha's Revenge quest and once again getting annoyed by some writers railroading you into gay or lovey dovey vibes without considering the MC. My supposedly super masculine and straight Dark Knight MC with 99 corruption is acting like a little bitch and consoling this gay furry Berwyn by hugging him and holding his hand. Come on... lol.

Oh well, I've been just skim reading most of the text that seem frivolous anyways. The major plot elements are still interesting, and the process of finding cool loot and upgrading my char has been the main draw for me.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
What I've just found out today makes me wanna beat the shit outta the minotaur guards and hobgoblins every time I see them. Shame you can't do it to the guards repeatedly. Also, the guards get to rape/make slaves outta us but we don't even get the option to do the same to them? In fact, all we're able to do is blow them? Bullshit.

Reactions: Wrynn13

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
The mino gaurds can rape brienne too? I thought it was just the hobs i've never seen them brought up in relation to brienne rape. Though I suppose it makes sense out of everyone it'd be savin to do it given his dislike of brienne

Reactions: Jollira and Wrynn13

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
-Be Me:
-Realize We'll hardly if ever be recognized as an all-powerful hero inside the game because power fantasy=bads.
-Understand our real quest is to fuck anything that moves and/or has a hole to fuck.
-Embrace penis mentality.
-Make an Orc, Whitemage Noble character (+1 Toughness, +1 Willpower, +1 Presence.)
-Fill character's deck with Storm & Holy spells.
-Fuck every creature they encounter in the pussy/ass/mouth/designated hole.
-Do all pregnancy content where they get to spread their noble seed across the land.
-Name Orc PC Zeus.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Also, the guards get to rape/make slaves outta us but we don't even get the option to do the same to them? In fact, all we're able to do is blow them? Bullshit.
It's been like that from the very beginning of coc1. Every random hobo could and would enslave the PC, if given a chance. All while PC was a goody two shoes inoffensive snowflake, that couldn't physically harm a fly.
Seriously, almost every generic enemy had a dedicated bad end.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
The mino gaurds can rape brienne too? I thought it was just the hobs i've never seen them brought up in relation to brienne rape. Though I suppose it makes sense out of everyone it'd be savin to do it given his dislike of brienne
Sure do.

Brint + Kiyoko

Like I said it's not as bad. But like the hob goblins it wasn't made to be sexually gratifying or arouse the player
It stands out for a few reasons.

For shame, Savin.

First it was written by a person who has better things to do than write unsexy spite projects for peoples favorite characters

Secondly
Arona + Etheryn

Azzyran + Quint

Cait + Atugia

I'm sure an astute eye can recognize what's missing without my commentary. But just in case.

Absent are literally every other companion besides those two and Cait. The latter which I don't need to explain why she barely is worthy of mention. IIRC Berwyn didn't have a scene there either. Cait getting railed by one more thing is probably in Savin's strike zone.

For shame Savin

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
-Be Me:
-Realize We'll hardly if ever be recognized as an all-powerful hero inside the game because power fantasy=bads.
-Understand our real quest is to fuck anything that moves and/or has a hole to fuck.
-Embrace penis mentality.
-Make an Orc, Whitemage Noble character (+1 Toughness, +1 Willpower, +1 Presence.)
-Fill character's deck with Storm & Holy spells.
-Fuck every creature they encounter in the pussy/ass/mouth/designated hole.
-Do all pregnancy content where they get to spread their noble seed across the land.
-Name Orc PC Zeus.
If there was an option to do so, I'd:

-Make a human (for the Imperium of man)
-Turn Brint into Brienne
-Beat the shit outta Mino guards, because my character has a feeling they deserve it
-Same with hobgoblins, you think you can rob me?
-Dump Cait in the middle of nowhere
-Retire with Brienne

Kasyrra doesn't get what she wants, Cait can fuck off, I beat the shit outta people, and I get a muscular, busty, and adorable cowgirl all to myself. But alas, my power fantasy can never happen.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sure do.

Brint + Kiyoko

Like I said it's not as bad. But like the hob goblins it wasn't made to be sexually gratifying or arouse the player
It stands out for a few reasons.

For shame, Savin.

First it was written by a person who has better things to do than write unsexy spite projects for peoples favorite characters

Secondly
Arona + Etheryn

Azzyran + Quint

Cait + Atugia

I'm sure an astute eye can recognize what's missing without my commentary. But just in case.

Absent are literally every other companion besides those two and Cait. The latter which I don't need to explain why she barely is worthy of mention. IIRC Berwyn didn't have a scene there either. Cait getting railed by one more thing is probably in Savin's strike zone.

For shame Savin
Meh, I'd be down for some good old NTR bad ends, except every single one of them includes the male PC getting assfucked or licking up cum. With all the parsers they got going, you'd think there would be a gay parser they can use. I guess they really want to stick to the lore that pretty much everything is canonically Bi in this universe.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Careful, don't get cut on that edge.
Not really edge tbh. If anything it's backwards that those people can do the most awful shit to us if they get the upper hand, meanwhile the worst my demon guy can manage is send them on their way. If you lose to the village foxes they mind wipe you and turn you into a breathing sex doll, a corruption route where we bitchslap the gilf and fuck up the village or better become its de facto ruler writes itself.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Great job with this bait post. Got all the thread replying.
It's great cuz part-time lurkers like me can finally have some understanding on why I keep getting notifications from this thread so goddamn regularly.
I'm like, "Man they are really angry right now huh..."

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
100% it wasn't Tobs now if you want to get mad at the lesson that shitshow taught tobs go for it but can't blame the chinaman this time
Odd, I know Tobs (and Savin) wrote for FoE and he acted like the simple request was a personal attack so I figured it was his. His sperging could be explained by my theory that Savin and his sidekick Tobs torpedoed FoE intentionally because he couldn't get enough backing for this piece of shit with the real CoC1's sequel still running and drawing subs away from him. Just a theory mind with no evidence aside from Savin being Savin and Tobs being Tobs. Shame as Alder was much better to deal with.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Meh, I'd be down for some good old NTR bad ends, except every single one of them includes the male PC getting assfucked or licking up cum. With all the parsers they got going, you'd think there would be a gay parser they can use. I guess they really want to stick to the lore that pretty much everything is canonically Bi in this universe.
Don't like the fact that the champ is defaulted to be pansexual while certain characters can decide to be lesbian only. I guess it would be a power fantasy for the champ to be straight and not be affected by tease attacks from male combatants.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes