goiabadatop

Dec 31, 2018
Isn't that the point?

Seriously tho why does everyone hates her? Haven't played this game in a while and don't know what's going on.
Because the game forces you to stay with cait, besides she is a healer and the battles are more difficult without her, if I had the option to avoid her I wouldn’t complain, but don't have. My problem in general is that the game has a lot of NPC/NPC content, and the PC is left out several times. I think this happens because producing content for the PC is more difficult than producing for an NPC, due to the dealings that must be made due to the various transformations and races that the PC can be. In my opinion the developers are too lazy to add content to the PC, which ends up ruining the immersion that the game can provide.

(English isn't my native language, so it can be a little confusing)

Jul 22, 2019
Isn't that the point?

Seriously tho why does everyone hates her? Haven't played this game in a while and don't know what's going on.
This content with her and the wayfort demon seems to just be like, two paragraphs of info dumping and a slightly different scene, but I think people dislike how Cait acting slutty is so constantly shoved in your face. She's not the first character they've done like that, but most of those aren't major characters or generally have literally anything else to their character except for "haha I'm such a slut lol", and you haven't had to bring them along with you in older games.

Lots of people just aren't a fan of seeing their companions get fucked by non-PC characters, and that's pretty much her entire thing. Every other character with a dick has a scene where they're fucking cait it feels like, and a good chunk don't involve the PC at all. Does mean other companions feel kind of neglected content wise too.

Also if I recall right she's all thingy about anal with your character but doesn't seem to have the same reservations with others, which is just strange writing. I don't know why you'd include a character detail like that if it's not pretty much a guarantee the PC will be her first at some point, unless they're trying to push some weird, semi NTR garbage with her.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Isn't that the point?

Others have explained the various reasons but mine is that she one-ups my female pc. When she's there or talked about, she gets treated like the hottest bitch with the best pussy and best skills in the universe and my PC ends up looking like a turd or runner-up. And since she has a lot of scenes where she can prevent the PC from being dicked down after losing a fight it's even worse, because I don't want that lol. I want my PC to get her back broke, that's why I lost!

So basically Cait cockblocks my PC and makes my self-esteem worse. Just let me have this one thing Cait, jesus christ.

goiabadatop

Dec 31, 2018
This content with her and the wayfort demon seems to just be like, two paragraphs of info dumping and a slightly different scene, but I think people dislike how Cait acting slutty is so constantly shoved in your face. She's not the first character they've done like that, but most of those aren't major characters or generally have literally anything else to their character except for "haha I'm such a slut lol", and you haven't had to bring them along with you in older games.

Lots of people just aren't a fan of seeing their companions get fucked by non-PC characters, and that's pretty much her entire thing. Every other character with a dick has a scene where they're fucking cait it feels like, and a good chunk don't involve the PC at all. Does mean other companions feel kind of neglected content wise too.

Also if I recall right she's all thingy about anal with your character but doesn't seem to have the same reservations with others, which is just strange writing. I don't know why you'd include a character detail like that if it's not pretty much a guarantee the PC will be her first at some point, unless they're trying to push some weird, semi NTR garbage with her.
I make your words mine.

Reactions: actualrealname

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
semi NTR garbage with her.
Kinda hard to pull any NTR stuff off with a character that tells you the first time you fuck her that her whole religion thing is about fucking anyone and everyone. You have to agree to that before she lets you touch her.

The thing with all these games, CoC, TiTS and CoC2 has basically been fucking anything that moves including companions.

Most of the MC's crew in TiTS fuck around. One girl is already in a relationship with someone else when she joins the crew and she's still in every bar on every planet picking up drunk fucks.

These games aren't really designed for anyone that gets offended by that.

There are a few characters that don't fuck around but for the most part it's a fuck party and all are invited.

Jul 22, 2019
Kinda hard to pull any NTR stuff off with a character that tells you the first time you fuck her that her whole religion thing is about fucking anyone and everyone. You have to agree to that before she lets you touch her.
Yep, that's the reason I used the "semi" in front of it, because it's clearly not full on NTR, she's very upfront about not being your gf. But having a character say they're a virgin and then include a bunch of ways they can lose it to NPCs before there's any indication that'll be happening with the PC is pretty clearly similar themes to that sort of stuff.

I don't think anyone cares about Cait being a slut, it's just that she's literally nothing but that, and that stuff gets a pretty good chunk of attention in a lot of major updates. Anno is just as slutty, but she's an actual character too. Her content is all incredibly easily ignored if people aren't into that anyway, it's all ship and personal quest related stuff, while Cait is your only option for a healer which makes her a way bigger deal. Anno also has an absolute heap of content with the PC, and her content with others has the PC as the focus in most of it too.
Cait would be fine if she got content updates that weren't just her fucking randoms and other people, for me at least. Not particularly good, but not annoying outside the female PC issue the other guy said.

I'm not sure if this was as true in COC1 either, though I doubt anyone plays that vanilla these days so who knows. I do recall most of your camp people being pretty much entirely focused on the PC though. Even Vapula and Helia both could end up pretty monogamous.

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
They just can't handle so much thickness
View attachment 808630
Is this for real? I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure she won’t be able to walk fine with ankles like that. Also if she were really that thick, her ankles would be thick too. It’s weird to look at one ankle that’s skinner than the other on someone that chunky. Just saying.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes