NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Real talk, though... Does anybody else think this kind of DnD session with people you know is a tiny bit weird? Don't get me wrong, I'm a degen. But something about being one in front of and with other people you consider friends or acquaintances besides your SO feels strange.
Same, my fetish are for my eyes alone, I'm perfectly fine with people IRL thinking I'm as bland as a glass of water.

SouthernHamster

Apr 8, 2020
I know this is the CoC2 shitpost thread but this game doesn't really have much outright ntr in it at all, and any sharing stuff is pretty easily avoidable. Futas are also objectively not as common as people meme them up to be, despite also disliking them
Im gonna give it another go now. If I find any non avoidable ntr, Im gonna bully you relentlessly.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I CAST MOIRA'S GRACE!!!!!
1719377038212.png

Fuck me SHE THICC! Vari if I ever have to pick between the Leothrans and the Kitsunes that Magic Tree gonna burn till they call me Elden Lord (I mean I already knew I would be siding with the Leothrans but DAMN, that Half-Leothran tf Vari's daughters discovered is something that must be protected!)

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
Im gonna give it another go now. If I find any non avoidable ntr, Im gonna bully you relentlessly.
tbh outside of Cait and Arona I don't think there's really any other unavoidable "ntr" scenes. That said I'll never understand peoples grievances with Cait. She's a literal whore. Her job is to drain your balls, not be your wife. There's plenty of other good characters that are dedicated to you and they're typically the best characters with the most scenes too. People put too much stock in video games man. It's just entertainment.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
View attachment 3771165

Fuck me SHE THICC! Vari if I ever have to pick between the Leothrans and the Kitsunes that Magic Tree gonna burn till they call me Elden Lord (I mean I already knew I would be siding with the Leothrans but DAMN, that Half-Leothran tf Vari's daughters discovered is something that must be protected!)
She OBESE ong

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
View attachment 3771165

What a great design, wasted on Cait. It'd be great if she was a brand new leothran character instead. :HideThePain:

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Damn, the new cait art ist juicy, the old one was so fucking ugly in comparison. Im not using her much but i will transform her into leothran in the future.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Just wait until Savin blocks an endgame charmer weapon behind a Cait NTR content
This will be lowkey sad in general, but for me? I just let him cook. I have almost no affection for her, it's really hard for me to be emotionally attached to literally a prostitute. Sorry if i hurt feelings of all Cait fans here (unironically tho - i really didn't set out to hurt you all in any way) but it can't be an NTR when the girl isn't yours by default.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes