MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Were there ever any mentions on whether we get to fuck the baroness or not?
Technically, there's going to a scene where she uses her vampire powers, to do vampire things with you at night. Except with your cum. Also she likes virgins.

Also can I just say that like, I'm personally peeved that every time we meet a god/dess, it always ends with "you probably won't ever see us again" like no bitch get back here, I outwitted you in an ace attorney courtroom, I built you a giant temple in the sticks for your power base, at least let me booty call you more than once i'm fighting your greatest fear here. The only one we get to meet/fuck on the reg is the fox, and that's AFTER they tease us with that portrait of mallach (and sun tiddy whose name I forget), no wonder everyone want to side with Kas - she's got plans to let us see her regularly!
Presumably, you're going to be able to interact with them more once you are able to become their champion. It's the reason, why of the gods, Keros has the most content, he's the only one you give your soul to. Hopefully this is remedied when the other gods get their transformation, but only 2.5 of the remaining 6 are confirmed to be able to transform you. So I don't know about the remaining three

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
It's decent for an incremental update. The temple quest completion was OK, if you are into helping Cait and spreading her religion.
I was more wanting to see the various Imp scenes. Was a bit disappointed in that the loss ones are still the same (at least as far as I could tell). Just a couple more Imp victory scenes that I have noticed have been added.

And I think I am getting the point where Observer writes walls of text akin to someone liking the sound of their own voice.

Mar 18, 2020
Impossible for now. I have some Lyla content waiting in the review queue (Introduction rework, PC fucking her pussy, sparring, and a sissification scene with Evergreen), but I want to write a Ryn x PC x Lyla threesome where she can fuck your pussy (someday, when I finally have enough time). If you have some ideas you would like to see I sometimes lurk around here so you can tell me about them and I'll take them into account when writing.
I would also like to write a vaginal scene involving Lyla and the PC alone (I would like to write many things in case you haven't noticed), but I'm not sure I have enough ideas to write that at this moment. As a guy I find it easy to write what I would like to read, but given that I don't play female characters I find it more difficult to come up with what to write for the scene (it could also be that I'm less interested in that kind of content and I don't think that much about it as a result). So yeah, it's not like that content is never gonna come, it's just that it will probably take longer.
Sorry for the late reply, was out of internet for a week. So you're the writer for Lyla's content? If so, I gotta say. I love your work so far. She's really well-written and I like her. I like the ideas that you have on the review queue and I think they got a lot of potential. Although I'd say to take your time, since I know this stuff takes a lot of time and there's still a lot of content to write for, I am pretty patient since I usually don't check for updates until months later for a game. If you want some ideas though for Fem-PC's scene, I'd propose impregnation and Lyla taking the Fem-PC rough imo, I know it's kinda vague but I am not the most creative person and that's how I'd probably imagine a scene involving the Fem-PC being taken vaginally through Lyla.

Reactions: Fleep and menatv

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
Man Cait's fine but I'm not really into her and the prostitute gimmick. I say gimmick because thats the "hat" she wears to make her guide her content like Erythns chastity bottom thing. I'd be fine with it if she didnt seem to just absorb so much more content then other characters.

Especially with companions like Atugia who have comparatively nothing or any of the various other npcs with sparse content.
Honestly, she really annoys with the fact that I don't get a say in her having sex with all of the companions I'm close to it hits so close to ntr even though it's not meant to. Which is weird cause ntr is one of the most blacklisted tags on most hentai sites ya know? Would've expected them to be more aware of that an make how much of a willy nilly whore she optional or to a minimum.

Well it was nice to get that off my chest.

Reactions: Malcowitz

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Also can I just say that like, I'm personally peeved that every time we meet a god/dess, it always ends with "you probably won't ever see us again" like no bitch get back here, I outwitted you in an ace attorney courtroom, I built you a giant temple in the sticks for your power base, at least let me booty call you more than once i'm fighting your greatest fear here. The only one we get to meet/fuck on the reg is the fox, and that's AFTER they tease us with that portrait of mallach (and sun tiddy whose name I forget), no wonder everyone want to side with Kas - she's got plans to let us see her regularly!
The writers have massive delusions of grandeur. They actually think people give half a shit about how great and amazing the gods are or something.

Reactions: Based Department

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone else feels a bit off about the temple womb rental? What I mean is they get a bigass lump of money AND they get to indoctrinate the kid into the temple.
It's completely and utterly fucked up of course, but Savin's response will be "it's just a setting lol" and you can't really call out Cait's bullshit on any of it, which is the part that sucks the most. Savin will never, ever allow you to insult or call out his favorite work of art.

So just tell her to fuck off and don't make the temple.

Reactions: throbzombie

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
It's completely and utterly fucked up of course, but Savin's response will be "it's just a setting lol" and you can't really call out Cait's bullshit on any of it, which is the part that sucks the most. Savin will never, ever allow you to insult or call out his favorite work of art.

It really is fucked up,they even try and use Caits dad as bait to make it seem like its perfectly normal, you're literally paying someone for the privilege of making your child into a prostitute and a brainless zealot , that's not even counting the original price which is completely absurd ,you could build a literal town alone with that and you mean to tell me it's a sign of privilege and honor to pay a religious group to sire a kid with the head honcho? Come on now....

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
It really is fucked up,they even try and use Caits dad as bait to make it seem like its perfectly normal, you're literally paying someone for the privilege of making your child into a prostitute and a brainless zealot , that's not even counting the original price which is completely absurd ,you could build a literal town alone with that and you mean to tell me it's a sign of privilege and honor to pay a religious group to sire a kid with the head honcho? Come on now....
Manipulative as fuck, just like Cait herself.

I can almost guarantee Savin did not intend at all for it to come out like that though. For him that's most probably entirely normal and Cait is still supposed to be goody-two-shoes.

Then again Tobs wrote that content.

Reactions: Based Department

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
I wouldn't have a problem with the temple in of itself, but I can't even critisize them or call out the BS. At last it's not as bad as Tobs who just writes boring fluff no one but himself cares about , sorry to disappoint you dude but everyone skips your stuff.

Reactions: throbzombie

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The writers have massive delusions of grandeur. They actually think people give half a shit about how great and amazing the gods are or something.
They need to learn that less is sometimes more with worldbuilding. If you can't make your world unique and interesting, then leave the details up to the player's imagination instead of having your snarky, cocksure characters deliver pages of excruciating exposition.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Anyone else feels a bit off about the temple womb rental? What I mean is they get a bigass lump of money AND they get to indoctrinate the kid into the temple.
I mean, kinda? On one hand , the entire process of you hiring a prostitute so that you could have a child is messed up from our modern world view.
On other hand, going by the knowledge that this game is set in the horny, dark age past, it is no worse than having arranged marriage. While it is strange for you to pay for womb of a harlot, you are doing it with the knowledge that your child is going to be taken care of nicely. Since you have to remember that the followers of Mallach are not your average harlots. They are holy ones. They get best education/state of living money can buy. And it is not like you are forced to give up on your child/ren after that, judging by Caits dad.

As for them being integrated into there religion. Again it is nothing worse than what we know can happen in rest of the world. Your child destiny is as predetermined as that of the orc or noble. And it is not like they force children into following there mothers footsteps. While yes, they are raised with the teachings of Mallach, it is no different than what a lot of other nations do in that setting.

I mean,can you not allowing Cait to build Mallachs temple be read as you not wanting to have anything to do with her, her god and religion? I think that is the most direct way of you doing things.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
On other hand, going by the knowledge that this game is set in the horny, dark age past, it is no worse than having arranged marriage.
What if I disagree? What if my character disagrees? Maybe my character finds Cait's religious practices distasteful but, coming from a noble background where marriage is political, doesn't find anything wrong with arranged marriages. The devs should implement more than one disposition that your character can have towards the events of the game.
As for them being integrated into there religion. Again it is nothing worse than what we know can happen in rest of the world. Your child destiny is as predetermined as that of the orc or noble. And it is not like they force children into following there mothers footsteps. While yes, they are raised with the teachings of Mallach, it is no different than what a lot of other nations do in that setting.
Indoctrinating a child into a sex cult is creepy, no matter how you spin it.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
What if I disagree? What if my character disagrees? Maybe my character finds Cait's religious practices distasteful but, coming from a noble background where marriage is political, doesn't find anything wrong with arranged marriages. The devs should implement more than one disposition that your character can have towards the events of the game.
I mean they could. But at same time, they do not give you option to praise their way of thinking. So while they do not give you options to give you your opinion on the matter, in larger context of the game it is not needee necessarily beyond roleplay. While that aspect is important, not everything should be given same attention.
And as I said, not building the temple in name of god can be seen as a way for you to express your dissatisfaction with Mallach.

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019

Indoctrinating a child into a sex cult is creepy, no matter how you spin it.

Plus not to mention you're really gonna look me in the eye and tell me they wouldn't isolate the kids from the outside world and it's views? It's no different than being born into a cult , oh sure once you're an adult and thoroughly indoctrinated they will let you go and spread the word of their religion but will get pissy if you refuse them, i.e Cait more or less threatening to leave if you refuse to build her a whore house oh I mean ''temple'',a temple that is dozens of times less expensive to build than to rent a ''holy womb'' ,''ohh it's for the kids upbringing and education that's why it's expensive'' Oh really? You went from a few hundred k down to 15k rather easily,it's almost like it doesn't cost you anywhere close to that and they're just trying to bolster their numbers while at the same time making a big profit from fools. We already have an orphanage in town that we fund, I'd leave my kids with
Gwyneth any day,but a religious sex cult? Yeah no thanks

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes