King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
A good way to fix this dumpster fire:
>Rewrite it entirely
>Gather all assets and enhance it to take 2 routes: Prude (slow spiral) or Slut (corrupt)
>Make Caith a real priest (She wants to spread love? OK, but she's a wreck and has a literal faith crisis)
>Reduce the futa up to 70% (You can make them, dedick them or fuck-it all Ralph) to make room for better NPC body mod
>Make a route of Solo Doom Slayer (Uber difficult but doable)
>Make corruption a way to deviate from your original goal and make it progressive (Frog boil Reference)
>Capitalize corruption (Can get Skills and perks based on how deep you are)
>Corruption doesn't go over time
>Cait can"cleanse" you (But she hate it because it implies a lot of degrading sex that can corrupt her too in a low chance by making her a total sub)
>Develop a manageable centaur village (Too shallow tbh), and making it a Village. Not a forgotten map.
>Making the cult more interactive (Join as covert or not, taking it over or destroy it entirely)
>TF affects everyone and can be administered to anyone
>Companions has preferences
>You can romance any companion
>The cat harem can be modified (enhance fertility, dick, accelerate pregnancies or make them all milky)
>The wayfort is your HQ not the tavern (Garth makes you move for overcrowding)
>The foxhole has a better writing (Tone down Kirito to acceptable levels, even the MF can join with you to "learn the blade"/making a name for himself while you protect the colonies)
>Kiyoko has more depth and she's more open when you join "ze souless foxes"
>Kinu has brains instead blind obedience (Make a side to find her ninja way: Return as head of the Otomo, join you You're her daddy anyways, or find another place to stablish a new den)
>Make an interlude where Kiyo asks you to select a "Capable Partner" for Kinu (incompatible with the ninja way and timed)
>Being a fox makes you a vampire (With perks too)
>Winter city gets more depth (Yes, the Jotun issue must be dealt with)
>Make brienne less sub and more independent (Is nice a devoted and submissive gf, but goddamn. Is tiring that every day needs a good plow ffs)
>Demons are better than just corruption by fucking (Make even a demon companion, I REJECT MY DAEMONHOOD KAS-TARO!!!!)
>Dedick, Grow a spine or kill Rin (in minecraft...Being honest, Ryn is nearly useless if not for her healer set, and being a "shemale with issues" that cannot grow [unless you know... Fuck the issues away]). Also make a 4th option when you finish the Winter City: Corrupt her (if you have enough corruption and you are in Kas good side, also having a low res Ryn AKA fuckpet) you can get her out the cage and she can transform in either full woman or a real futa.
>Make Quinn a good Bro (Make him your insider if you want to take over or destroy the cult) and add better lines instead of a shallow edgy wannabe.
>Make the temple a real temple (instead of a whorehouse)
>etc.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
>Rewrite it entirely
>Gather all assets and enhance it to take 2 routes: Prude (slow spiral) or Slut (corrupt)
>Make Caith a real priest (She wants to spread love? OK, but she's a wreck and has a literal faith crisis)
>Reduce the futa up to 70% (You can make them, dedick them or fuck-it all Ralph) to make room for better NPC body mod
>Make corruption a way to deviate from your original goal and make it progressive (Frog boil Reference)
>Cait can"cleanse" you (But she hate it because it implies a lot of degrading sex that can corrupt her too in a low chance by making her a total sub)
>Develop a manageable centaur village (Too shallow tbh), and making it a Village. Not a forgotten map.
>Making the cult more interactive (Join as covert or not, taking it over or destroy it entirely)
>The cat harem can be modified (enhance fertility, dick, accelerate pregnancies or make them all milky)
>The foxhole has a better writing (Tone down Kirito to acceptable levels, even the MF can join with you to "learn the blade"/making a name for himself while you protect the colonies)
>Kinu has brains instead blind obedience (Make a side to find her ninja way: Return as head of the Otomo, join you You're her daddy anyways, or find another place to stablish a new den)
>Make an interlude where Kiyo asks you to select a "Capable Partner" for Kinu (incompatible with the ninja way and timed)
>Make brienne less sub and more independent (Is nice a devoted and submissive gf, but goddamn. Is tiring that every day needs a good plow ffs)
>Demons are better than just corruption by fucking (Make even a demon companion, I REJECT MY DAEMONHOOD KAS-TARO!!!!)
>Dedick, Grow a spine or kill Rin (in minecraft...Being honest, Ryn is nearly useless if not for her healer set, and being a "shemale with issues" that cannot grow [unless you know... Fuck the issues away]). Also make a 4th option when you finish the Winter City: Corrupt her (if you have enough corruption and you are in Kas good side, also having a low res Ryn AKA fuckpet) you can get her out the cage and she can transform in either full woman or a real futa.
>Make Quinn a good Bro (Make him your insider if you want to take over or destroy the cult) and add better lines instead of a shallow edgy wannabe.
>etc.
So, basically, your idea is. Delete the actual game, make a new one.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
>Rewrite it entirely
>etc.
Jesus christ this reads like a walkout protest demands. But good points so far. In addition, they should have more writers since Savin took the offer to also be a lead dev on TiTs. Like I get that they have this fear of people touching their creation and shit. But if you think about how much it adds into the content addition pace and reducing workload on writers that have to manage a fuckton of content struggling to meet the expectations of playerbase.

For example just focus on the main story for their OC and hire out one or two additional writers or fish them from their community forums to put on the planned additional. That way they can have a steady pace instead of jumbling around too much and keep hoping off from being burned out. Just make these new writers focus on their kind of character content that goes along with what the main creator of those OC has envisioned instead of dumping shit to the main writers and congesting more content. Stuff i would like to add on your proposal though...

Suggestion 1, Savin is a cuck. He likes Cuck stuff and focused more on Cait. Find a writer in the community with the same interest and ability to write it. Give him some part time offer and put them to work on additional content while he works on main. Then Wsan, I really don't know how he managed so much but he needs some support for the Khorminos content. Get someone to write the tile description so he can focus on the content before he gets burned out.

Suggestion 2, seriously get another coder and proofreader for fucks sake Savin. The ones you have obviously can't do it alone and aren't thorough enough. So many typos and bugs left unaddressed on the bug report forum.

Suggestion 3, try and learn basic business management or staff management. Its not that hard. Shit is a mess over there, not the worst mess but still you need to act like a dev. Consider wrangling some of your writers behaviour when it comes to the quality of their content unless you want to see your project get dragged in the mud.

Suggestion 4, Have some simple and repeatable quest from regular fetch quest to bounty hunting. More armor and weapons that can only be gained from such quest. Might help players get busy while the content draught is going. And has a replayability factor to this game instead of having ur players only rely on fast travels since combat is seen as a chore and not fun.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Jesus christ this reads like a walkout protest demands. But good points so far. In addition, they should have more writers since Savin took the offer to also be a lead dev on TiTs. Like I get that they have this fear of people touching their creation and shit. But if you think about how much it adds into the content addition pace and reducing workload on writers that have to manage a fuckton of content struggling to meet the expectations of playerbase.

For example just focus on the main story for their OC and hire out one or two additional writers or fish them from their community forums to put on the planned additional. That way they can have a steady pace instead of jumbling around too much and keep hoping off from being burned out. Just make these new writers focus on their kind of character content that goes along with what the main creator of those OC has envisioned instead of dumping shit to the main writers and congesting more content. Stuff i would like to add on your proposal though...

Suggestion 1, Savin is a cuck. He likes Cuck stuff and focused more on Cait. Find a writer in the community with the same interest and ability to write it. Give him some part time offer and put them to work on additional content while he works on main. Then Wsan, I really don't know how he managed so much but he needs some support for the Khorminos content. Get someone to write the tile description so he can focus on the content before he gets burned out.

Suggestion 2, seriously get another coder and proofreader for fucks sake Savin. The ones you have obviously can't do it alone and aren't thorough enough. So many typos and bugs left unaddressed on the bug report forum.

Suggestion 3, try and learn basic business management or staff management. Its not that hard. Shit is a mess over there, not the worst mess but still you need to act like a dev. Consider wrangling some of your writers behaviour when it comes to the quality of their content unless you want to see your project get dragged in the mud.

Suggestion 4, Have some simple and repeatable quest from regular fetch quest to bounty hunting. More armor and weapons that can only be gained from such quest. Might help players get busy while the content draught is going. And has a replayability factor to this game instead of having ur players only rely on fast travels since combat is seen as a chore and not fun.
Is basically that many players has suggested, but we know how Savin is. And many of the lead writers. all that list is not just me, but many veterans of the game.

So, basically, your idea is. Delete the actual game, make a new one.
In essence? Yes. The plot strayed too further from being a game to "my kink repertory" and "smut with any sense but my fetsh fantasies"

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Great suggestions.
Savin ain't gonna listen to any of the suggestions. This fella is making a fuck-ton amount of cash by providing drops of content to his subscribers, whom are satisfied considering Savin's Patreon revenue.

I am dumbfounded by their claim that the coders can not keep up with the backlog. Little to nothing of importance has been implemented in-game in the last ten months (KM outskirts is joke, and do not get me started on the combat mechanics). Someone would expect that coding encounters should be trivial work considering the game has been available for more than two years.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I don't get why they're so adamant about shielding their OCs from the evil internet. You can only take that so far before a disgruntled modder jumps in and wrecks your shit to suit the needs/kinks of the masses. Though I imagine at this point, modders will probably just do it out of spite, if nothing else, just to spite Savin's spiteful cucking in an endless spite war that's probably going to end with the game being abandoned at some point next year.

The way they lose their shit over the mere thought of someone fiddling with any of their characters reminds me of a child throwing a fit over they favorite toy being taken away.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I don't get why they're so adamant about shielding their OCs from the evil internet. You can only take that so far before a disgruntled modder jumps in and wrecks your shit to suit the needs/kinks of the masses. Though I imagine at this point, modders will probably just do it out of spite, if nothing else, just to spite Savin's spiteful cucking in an endless spite war that's probably going to end with the game being abandoned at some point next year.

The way they lose their shit over the mere thought of someone fiddling with any of their characters reminds me of a child throwing a fit over they favorite toy being taken away.
I agree. Reminds me of Shadowrun. The only way to have controll over your character is not to publish him. Once he is online you are out of sole controle.

Reactions: Ssato243

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

I dunno, man. I don't write fiction but I can empathize with their attachment to characters they wrote.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I dunno, man. I don't write fiction but I can empathize with their attachment to characters they wrote.
I have written. Yet I can't empathize with them. Why? Because you write for your audience, not for yourself. Every character created needs to fulfill a fixed narrative to be interesting. But, with the interaction added that character stops being fixed and can be altered. For me a game character (even a smut one) has the value of fresh meat. Meat that is going to be used, abused and discarded if the player has the feeling to do so. So why covet it to the point to have autistic rantings on a forum because a player/audience has an idea to do "x" or "y" to it if it enhances the narrative? A character (OC or not) is designed to be a means to an end, not to get the spotlight. All of it because the spotlight is for you (the player).
1374842_537705109634871_387646235_n.jpg
Even my MC's are flexible because I know the difference of a creation over a living being.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I get being attached to a particular character, I'm attached to a couple of my own making, but there's attachment and then there's obsession. If they were going to be obsessed with the "purity" of the original vision they had for any specific character(s) enough to raise an absolute shitstorm over them being tampered with/modded, then they shouldn't have released said character to the public in the first place. Although from what I've been reading about most of the devs, they don't give a flying turdnugget about their audience, so I can't even understand what's gotten their knickers in such a twist over some harmless modding.

From the moment that whatever they release is out for the world to use/read/partake of, it's out of their hands. They can ask politely, like civilized people, that their work is not modified or changed, but that's about it. If they had done that, people may have actually respected that wish. I could be persuaded into agreeing that this is not necessarily fair for the creator(s) in most cases, but that's just the nature of the beast.
Also considering their, particularly Savin's, nonchalant anti-player/modder/consumer attitude, to the point of flinging thinly veiled insults like an angry child as though we're in some sort of reality TV show, I'm automatically inclined into being against them from the start, even if deep down I may or may not believe that they're not necessarily wrong.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I get being attached to a particular character, I'm attached to a couple of my own making, but there's attachment and then there's obsession. If they were going to be obsessed with the "purity" of the original vision they had for any specific character(s) enough to raise an absolute shitstorm over them being tampered with/modded, then they shouldn't have released said character to the public in the first place. Although from what I've been reading about most of the devs, they don't give a flying turdnugget about their audience, so I can't even understand what's gotten their knickers in such a twist over some harmless modding.

From the moment that whatever they release is out for the world to use/read/partake of, it's out of their hands. They can ask politely, like civilized people, that their work is not modified or changed, but that's about it. If they had done that, people may have actually respected that wish. I could be persuaded into agreeing that this is not necessarily fair for the creator(s) in most cases, but that's just the nature of the beast.
Also considering their, particularly Savin's, nonchalant anti-player/modder/consumer attitude, to the point of flinging thinly veiled insults like an angry child as though we're in some sort of reality TV show, I'm automatically inclined into being against them from the start, even if deep down I may or may not believe that they're not necessarily wrong.
I used to see this shit a lot in RP groups. Basically, they think their characters are "real" and we're "hurting" them by doing stuff that the creator doesn't like. To put it bluntly, they're mental.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I used to see this shit a lot in RP groups. Basically, they think their characters are "real" and we're "hurting" them by doing stuff that the creator doesn't like. To put it bluntly, they're mental.
People like these clearly have never played a game of DnD where the DM kills the party by level 5.

Reactions: King_Ogre

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
>Rewrite it entirely
>etc.
So, what you're saying is, CoC1 but actually complete and fleshed out?

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
So, what you're saying is, CoC1 but actually complete and fleshed out?
In few words? Yes. Perhaps not like CoC1 but having its essence done right. NPC's are just a means to an ends and the smut is just the prize for doing things right or wrong. The fetishes are just an spice to flavor it through. But in the end the MC is the one who makes the choices and his choices can save or condemn its world. (In the name is implicit: Corruption of Champions)

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
(In the name is implicit: Corruption of Champions)
More like explicit, amirite? But seriously, what we got had little to do with corruption and less so with the Champion. Instead we have Corruption Lite where it's rape but somehow 'different' from usual rape and the Champions are power fantasies stand-ins of the authors rather than the player.

I brought CoC1 as an example since your description of Cait reminds me a lot of the fuckable gargoyle in CoC1 except she's no longer bound to the cathedral.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
More like explicit, amirite? But seriously, what we got had little to do with corruption and less so with the Champion. Instead we have Corruption Lite where it's rape but somehow 'different' from usual rape and the Champions are power fantasies stand-ins of the authors rather than the player.

I brought CoC1 as an example since your description of Cait reminds me a lot of the fuckable gargoyle in CoC1 except she's no longer bound to the cathedral.
Now that you mention the gargoyle, Yes. Cait could be more like that. But she could have a more weight on the plot than just a fuckpet and a tool. How? Here's how I thought for her using Savin's lore (and some "shit" that I cooked up while doing a shot in HS2).
Cait is a damisel in distress (like the beginning of the game) but instead being the upity nosy gal she's really a runaway from the Jassyran Temple (Pursuing her dad could be a nice excuse, but deep within we know that is a lie). She sticks up with us like the main plot used to be. But in the travels she starts to open up (and our corruption builds up, and some ravages on her body due our weakness or malice). She starts sharing the reasons why she's here to begin with, her fears and her doubts about the temple and her faith as sacred harlot of the catboy. Later she confesses that she's a priestess in everything but name. That her faith waivers and sticking up with the MC and Co. She could regain that sense of love to spread as a priestess and sex isn't so bad. (Sorry Savin. But you suck in character making), so after some choices she can express her duty as sacred Malachite harlot (and giving you a cut because she needs to pay her keep). Another side is that she becomes a fuckpet that you can share to anyone in your party, because you broken her (by repeat cleansing or choosing the evil choices) and when Salwah arrives she's nothing but a fucktoy devoted for the catboy and your dick (Or an uberslut if you Daemonize her).and you can patronize by manipulation the new "Temple". So, Cait can have a lot of development and not being the MC (true) of the main plot. But adding risks and rewards for doing "x" or "y" to any companion or follower that can impact the course of the main plot/quest.

like the following (corrupted/broken caith, and follow up as you being expelled from the village)
"As you arrive to the town with your oversexed kitty pet, you notice the grimaces of the towns people glaring and some of them touching themselves at the over exposure of "her", While she recites the sacred words of love and care of the Divine Mallach to them, Her bare breasts exposed and leaking her ivory liquid, Spraying over to the children while her sex shows proudly without any shame, drooling her nectar to the males that makes them go in heat."

"Garth notices you and confronts you "What the hell are you doing!?" "What did you do to Cait!?" While you nonchalantly respond "I perfected her, I made her to devote herself to the Lord of pleasure and love. I made her what she wished: to be a sacred harlot".
He and Sanders watches with ludicrous incredulity the lascive display of Caith. Once known for her shyness now become a total whore explaying her goods bare to anyone to see. Touching herself and showing herself with any shame and with a face of total extasis."
"You need to go" Replies Sanders with a spec of Ire. "Are you mad?" You reply with sarcasm all over your face "What are you gonna do? admonish me? Make me repent? How naive!" You turn back to the Village that sought you begin your legend. Some terrified, some other dumbfounded. But every male was incredibly aroused of your best piece of art."

So, you need to spin a bit the narrative to make the most plain character into something else.
EDIT: I had some typos

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Now that you mention the gargoyle, Yes. Cait could be more like that. But she could have a more weight on the plot than just a fuckpet and a tool. How? Here's how I thought for her using Savin's lore (and some "shit" that I cooked up while doing a shot in HS2).
Cait is a damisel in distress (like the beginning of the game) but instead being the upity nosy gal she's really a runaway from the Jassyran Temple (Pursuing her dad could be a nice excuse, but deep within we know that is a lie). She sticks up with us like the main plot used to be. But in the travels she starts to open up (and our corruption builds up, and some ravages on her body due our weakness or malice). She starts sharing the reasons why she's here to begin with, her fears and her doubts about the temple and her faith as sacred harlot of the catboy. Later she confesses that she's a priestess in everything but name. That her faith waivers and sticking up with the MC and Co. She could regain that sense of love to spread as a priestess and sex isn't so bad. (Sorry Savin. But you suck in character making), so after some choices she can express her duty as sacred Malachite harlot (and giving you a cut because she needs to pay her keep). Another side is that she becomes a fuckpet that you can share to anyone in your party, because you broken her (by repeat cleansing or choosing the evil choices) and when Salwah arrives she's nothing but a fucktoy devoted for the catboy and your dick (Or an uberslut if you Daemonize her).and you can patronize by manipulation the new "Temple". So, Cait can have a lot of development and not being the MC (true) of the main plot. But adding risks and rewards for doing "x" or "y" to any companion or follower that can impact the course of the main plot/quest.

like the following (corrupted/broken caith, and follow up as you being expelled from the village)
"As you arrive to the town with your oversexed kitty pet, you notice the grimaces of the towns people glaring and some of them touching themselves at the over exposure of "her", While she recites the sacred words of love and care of the Divine Mallach to them, Her barebreasts exposed and leaking her ivory liquid, Spraying over to the children while her sex shows proudly without any shame, drooling her nectar to the males that makes them go in heat."

"Garth notices you and confronts you "What the hell are you doing!?" "What did you do to Cait!?" While you nonchalantly respond "I perfected her, I made her to devote herself to the Lord of pleasure and love. I made her what he wished to be a sacred harlot".
He and Sanders watches with ludicrous incredulity the lascive display of Caith. Once known for her shyness now become a total whore explaying her goods bare to anyone to see. Touchig herself and showing herself with any shame and with a face of total extasis."
"You need to go" Replies Sanders with a spec of Ire. "Are you mad?" You reply with sarcasm all over your face "What are you gonna do? admonish me? Make me repent? How naive!" You turn back to the Village that sought you begin your legend. Some terrified, some other dumbfounded. But every male was incredibly aroused of your best piece of art."

So, you need to spin a bit the narrative to make the most plain character into something else.
wtf I love Cait now.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I mean i get that sense of attachment to their OC and all. But why put it out there as a product. Why not just keep it to themselves to begin with if those can't be shaped to suit the audience needs.

Why bring your favourite toys to the sandbox if you don't want to share? Should have brought the ones where you're less attached to it instead of showing off your favourite one. Might get told off to get out of the sandbox for being like that.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes