Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Supposedly the route where she's with you wasn't even originally intended to be there, so I guess it's something that this path even exists in the first place.

Still though, at least the other mediocre updates have still very clearly been smut stuff, this is an entire fucking expansion that's been hyped up for a while and contains literally one new sex scene. I've honestly got no idea how that idea got approved, is savin really that delusional about why people play the game? Or did he just never okay anything and it was just assumed to be fine?
He's probably just tight with Tobs, and that's it. Still pretty wild that sheer unprofessionalism on Savin's part has allowed this dude to turn this money-making project into his escapism tool. Because i feel like that's what it must be at this point, no other explanation for the thousands upon thousands of words this dude has been pouring out strictly for his own gratification. Actually crazy.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I don't even know why the mods started pretending they care NOW of all times, considering how long this thread has gone unmoderated.
Remember: Anything. And I mean ANYTHING that involves Savin is reported directly to him by anyone that's from the Fen Forums. The he lurks and spergs the shit out of him when he detects criticism, suggestions, or ways to do better his goddamn job. The poor sod has the ego of a balloon, but is fragile like his masculinity. :HideThePain:
Tobs seems to have an incomprehensible fixation with one-off pregnancies for whatever reason.
He's crusading again. People didn't liked Kiyo for the pregnancy fetish. So he, out of spite is making one shot only knock-ups.

>New update
>Shallow as ever
Not even surprised anymore.

Last edited:

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
New mod version
Uses 4.23 as the base version
Feature List:

Download:
Mega
please tell me that the mod will work with the new version !!!!!
Uh... Where does that mod come from?
Also, is there a FULL changelog somewhere?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
0.4.25 Patch Notes:
Mega

• Rindo has a new expansion — talk to Komari about making the crispy cutie your concubine, or let her go her own way. She can get pregnant thereafter, with a new sex scene and updated talks, as well as a new bust.
  • Rumie the Bee Bartender (aka Beetender) will now buzz into the Wayfort after Winter City. She can serve drinks right now, but she’s mostly gearing up for the renovation.
Fuck Rindo, but more Wayfort content is always welcome. I give this update a D+

Reactions: B2B2

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
Uh... Where does that mod come from?
Also, is there a FULL changelog somewhere?
/cocg/ on 4chan's /vg/ board.
That is the full changelog for the mod, if you're looking for how they modded things you would likely be better off asking on the discord.

Reactions: Cube-Chan

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Remember: Anything. And I mean ANYTHING that involves Savin is reported directly to him by anyone that's from the Fen Forums. The he lurks and spergs the shit out of him when he detects criticism, suggestions, or ways to do better his goddamn job. The poor sod has the ego of a balloon, but is fragile like his masculinity. :HideThePain:
Ah, that explains why 5 of my posts got nuked out of the blue. I'm willing to bet it's the sperg that's been grating on everyone's nerves that's reported straight to Savin, lol.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
He's crusading again. People didn't liked Kiyo for the pregnancy fetish. So he, out of spite is making one shot only knock-ups.
Which I can not understand. I like Kiyoko for her pregnancy fetish and she whas one of those that where demanded, that she caters a specific kink and outside of this there is not much so that those that does not find it arousing can ignore.
So if those do not like her pregnancy fetish then they should merely ignore her. Somehow ironic that I bring P&P RPGs but in my The Dark Eye campaign (the german equivalent of D&D) I played a Thorwaler (ingame viking) that is together with a Firnelf from the only tribe that likes whales like the Thorwaler and where she sees it as her livetask to be together with him and bear him many children.
The rest of the community find it strange that my concept is going on adventure three of the four seasons during the year to get loot and during winter comming home and spend time with her and children and make her have another one. Later I heard that some recommended them Online, that for my concept it would be better if the GM add NTR to it but it whas not taken over as it would be to cruel to do it to a new player and this whas .

Anyway my point is, if he is doing this with the on off pregnancies, he is just unfair. Those that critized Kiyoko for pregnancy will not get hit like he wished but he only hurts the people that like the pregnancy content. Those have likely never hated or critized it but other valid points like how Kinu instead turns out as dick move to fans or how your loving wife supports it and even like the guy that only negate what you have done.
Mayby I have no experience of modern relationships as an absolute beginner but as husband and wife they should always prioritize each other and have the other one as the most important person. As for ancient japanese culture that they are based on it makes even less sense, as she should support her husband first and should defend him and his honor against those that speak out against him and not even speak in high tones about those that do this.
So the critic should not be that she is a women with simple needs where she only needs to have a man with penis so he can make her pregnant but that after the release she turns into a different person where you get downgraded into a living dildo where you are only good for impregnating but else should stay silent.

Sorry for the rant but he should start to learn that the player is the most important person in a hero game. This is not Call of Cthulhu where the failure is clear from the beginning and if he is not comfortant with writing some option he should let write those by people that have no problem with it.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Mayby I have no experience of modern relationships as an absolute beginner but as husband and wife they should always prioritize each other and have the other one as the most important person.
Man of culture :PogChamp:
Sorry for the rant but he should start to learn that the player is the most important person in a hero game. This is not Call of Cthulhu where the failure is clear from the beginning and if he is not comfortant with writing some option he should let write those by people that have no problem with it.
The Sperg in chief is crusading to anyone who dares to criticize or suggest anything over his fanfic.

Reactions: Konstantinus
Feb 14, 2019
You know, I don't see why people focus so much on the characters or whatnot. I see these games as a jerk-off buffet. You get a bunch of different tastes, and if your lucky you'll find something you can really enjoy.

I loved the Kiyoko shit, felt really sweet and whatnot having a family, kinda annoying it was locked behind the amulet but whatever lore reasons. The kinu thing was really weird though, didn't hate it, just wished it didn't single out the character and instead let you focus on all the kids to raise or whatever. Maybe have the "your lessons impact their personality" thing affect all your kids, and I don't really care to look to much into the community grievances but I assume it's because your kitsune daughter either gets with the town drunk whose an asshole or the (objectively superior) honorboru deep and edgy samurai poet dude. Honestly, once you get them out of the amulet I kinda don't care? It's like, a bubble from the rest of the plot, and now it's like "oh my God I have a huge family and I haven't been politically relevant in like a thousand years imma start doing all this shit" SNORE it's whatever I guess.aybe that's the community grievance with the whole thing but whatever I just ignore it cause now we will potentially hopefully please don't be a disappointment of a Kasyrra romance.

Literally all I'm hoping for this game is to have the kiyoko amulet family experience with Kasyrra, and maybe we can bring others like brienne and other characters into the big breeding harem. Would be baller.
Also let us usurp the gods Lumia more like lickmia(and Kasyrra's) balls

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes