Others - Corruption of Champions II [v0.7.12] [Savin/Salamander Studios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Scultonic

Jesus christ, the art makes me nut.

The combat is not too decent, seeing as you're faced up against strong enemies when leaving the safezone. Save editor helped.

The save editor is good enough to cheat.
    For the current version, I'd say this game can be potentially good in the future, which I hope it will be.

The art designs are horrifyingly good (in my opinion atleast). Cait & the Summoner's character design was a bit too much for me (and I loved it).
  2. 3.00 star(s)

nunchak06

Tits is better than this, or original COC.
    Still a good game of course.
    but there is just not enough content.
    I feel like Fenoxo (creator of Tits, COC) is reusing his recipe for game too much, he doesn't improve, and he don't try other mechanics than what he know.
    because of that this game is empty inside. what make a text-based game is originality mechanics, story-telling, and customization of character. here nothing have changed.

my conclusion, of course this game is worth testing, but just go on other text based games if you want real fun and fap
  3. 5.00 star(s)

necrophantom

this game is truly amazing , it utilizes the TiTs mechanics but has a new feel to it, it adventurous and somewhat comical text makes me want more.the fact that you can now choose a race to be at the start of the game is better then just starting out as a human, i truly appreciate this game for its new and old mechanics which make the game feel more satisfying.i honestly cant wait for more new content.