Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
They didn't even try to hide it during the ring quest.
It's on their level of writing, which is not really good, now we have a so called "Champion" of Velun that no priest asked to meet and validate their claim of being holy in a city where that god is prevalent or they weren't able to see that it was a fraud in front of them.
Also a character that speak like they have a deep understanding of the demons despite the fact that it's the first recorded demonic invasion and nobody notices.
Truly CoCII is a game with a story.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Supposedly the new update has "300ish pages of content and more to come".How is it truly though? Cause after that kaly dissapointment im waiting for either another centaur or eve.Maybe the latest content is good enough to warrant a replay?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
It's probably not 300 page update in a sense where you get a long continues stream of content. More so it speaks to amount of variation present.

Reactions: SirJahar

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Do we get to fuck him? And by fucking I mean having a go at his ass.
You can't fuck any of the royals yet, it seems. The prince has a voyeur scene of him getting railed, tho. The only new fuckable characters for this patch are two females and one dude, as far as I'm aware. The dude is a senator with only one scene written by SKoW. One of the women is a human priestess with a 69, footjob and anal scenes written by Savin. The other is the page whose one sex scene is written by tobs so it has 10 paragraphs too many.

Supposedly the new update has "300ish pages of content and more to come".How is it truly though? Cause after that kaly dissapointment im waiting for either another centaur or eve.Maybe the latest content is good enough to warrant a replay?
It's probably not 300 page update in a sense where you get a long continues stream of content. More so it speaks to amount of variation present.
It's a lot of dialogue with the partygoes, for the most part. You get a bunch of choices, but most important ones seem to be in regards to how you treat Calise, both romantically and in terms of trusting her. It's mostly just exposition for the next leg of the main quest, though.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
You can't fuck any of the royals yet, it seems. The prince has a voyeur scene of him getting railed, tho. .
God damn it, Savin & 1000 cucks again
As soon as I saw the new femboy I was really interested in him, he looks hot
Moreover, he is from the royal family, and I already thought that he was a “virgin”, and his innocence would arouse even more interest
But no, again a scene of voyeurism
Fuck you Savin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Moreover, he is from the royal family, and I already thought that he was a “virgin”, and his innocence would arouse even more interest
Fuck you Savin
You saw someone in an ass cut dress and thought "this person doesn't fuck" You set yourself up for disappointment on this one lmfao.

All I care about is where his mom at.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Maybe we should get another NTR idea.
A very attractive NPC that every player wants to fuck so much but when we do, it leads to a game over and it deletes the save file.
But if it's your companions, it progresses as normal and all their writers pour their sweat, blood and cum on the writing.

Maybe it's Keros or smth, like "GIVING YOUR SOUL TO THEM."

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Fuck you Savin
If you are looking for a femboy/Twink to fit your romantic/cutesy needs, there is one in the works that will probably be getting an update.

As long as I got to have a turn on princess ass, I will be happy. I expect nothing deep in terms of romance.
I wonder if he counts room descriptions for those 300 pages
Yes.

Reactions: Bogdan2033

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
If you are looking for a femboy/Twink to fit your romantic/cutesy needs, there is one in the works that will probably be getting an update.

As long as I got to have a turn on princess ass, I will be happy. I expect nothing deep in terms of romance.

Yes.
Wait what femboy is getting an update?

Also i wonder other than that centaur blond boy and that fairy is there any other good femboy content in the game?

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Wait what femboy is getting an update?

Also i wonder other than that centaur blond boy and that fairy is there any other good femboy content in the game?
Hornet Prince(Nyze)
(Btw hornets not sexually arousal for me at all, just like spiders and other insects, although his scene is written very well, and yes, he is a virgin)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes