Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
None of my years worth of saves work suddenly, does anyone know why? Do I absolutely have to start a new save?

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
So im not really that big into the corruption aspect of the game, the little it has anyways, but there should totally have been a way for a corrupted and high cunning character to trick the genie into being a life long slave instead of gaining freedom.

As evil as it is, i think these are the kind of choices the game is missing.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2018
When you ask your companions what wish the genie should grant, Etheryn still bitches 'bout the cage, even if you did the quest and could remove it at any moment just fine, someone report it. And by the way why can't I just wish all cultists and demons get teleported back to Mareth? It's not harming them or making them fall in love.

Oct 10, 2021
And by the way why can't I just wish all cultists and demons get teleported back to Mareth? It's not harming them or making them fall in love.
Useless genie can't 'impose things onto others'. Even if they wanted it. You'd have to word a work around where a third party or object does it. MC's cunning stat is set to 3 for the duration of this event, so no outside of the box solutions for you.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
So im not really that big into the corruption aspect of the game, the little it has anyways, but there should totally have been a way for a corrupted and high cunning character to trick the genie into being a life long slave instead of gaining freedom.

As evil as it is, i think these are the kind of choices the game is missing.
“Evil? What is that? ...You said you were death itself. Are you evil, then, or are you simply stronger and more awake than others? Who gives more shape to sentient history: the good, who adhere to the tried and true, or those who seek to rouse beings from their stupor and lead them to glory? A storm you are, but a much needed one, to wash away the old and complacent and prune the galaxy of deadweight."
-Darth Plagueis

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: namelessone22

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
btw did they add a way to talk to sigurne or we still forced to beat her ??

wish we had art for the dark lumia bad end :O

Last edited:

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
Playing Nina's quest, and I just can't stress enough how poor a writer The Observer is. His dialogue reads like it came from someone who's never listened to another human being speak before, and his voice is all over the place. He getting paid for this? I'd edit the whole thing and send it to Fen if not for Fen being a dirty weasel who has volunteers do all his writing while selling things on Steam along with his still keeping a Patreon.

Robotai

Dec 6, 2020
Playing Nina's quest, and I just can't stress enough how poor a writer The Observer is. His dialogue reads like it came from someone who's never listened to another human being speak before, and his voice is all over the place. He getting paid for this? I'd edit the whole thing and send it to Fen if not for Fen being a dirty weasel who has volunteers do all his writing while selling things on Steam along with his still keeping a Patreon.
Well, the Nina quest is taken straight out of another game, Underrail, and edited to fit.
I have only done the first part, realized that it was taken beat for beat out of Underrail then I stopped, so I can't say how true to source it is, but I think it's safe to say that The Obeserver is a hack.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
No no. It was a submitted entry by a fan author named ...*checks notes*... Stygian Software. They even went and slapped a dick on it and everything. Genuine CoC II content.
I mean, it is called "CoC". Not putting cocks on everything would be doing the game name a disservice.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Useless genie can't 'impose things onto others'. Even if they wanted it. You'd have to word a work around where a third party or object does it. MC's cunning stat is set to 3 for the duration of this event, so no outside of the box solutions for you.
Can't MC wish for a "Marker" where all demons could gather in one highly visible spot? But that sounds more like what the devs would do to just end this game once the money dried up. Hmm

Oct 10, 2021
Can't MC wish for a "Marker" where all demons could gather in one highly visible spot? But that sounds more like what the devs would do to just end this game once the money dried up. Hmm
Could've wished for it. I hope B retroactively adds some good, goofy, and evil ends as wishes. I'd like to see more endings like when you singlehandedly knock up the orc camp. Just fun things.

Reactions: Lord Kentus

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Ugh, I know. I try to keep an open mind, but now that I'm exposing myself to him directly by playing it again it's so hard to ignore all the irritating little things he does that take me right out of a passage. I -always- know when one of his scenes pop up because suddenly everyone starts talking like they have autism, addressing every single little point in order that someone makes, leaving absolutely nothing to subtext, and making weird points that another character will then point out as weird (THEN WHY DID YOU WRITE IT THAT WAY GHEHRJEHJE). The PC's "dialogue" always makes them sound like a smarmy, cynical redditor and it's often unclear when the voiced section ends, so it'll blend into the prose - which will inevitably have these obnoxiously stupid phrases sprinkled throughout.

Like I just finished the quest in the mountains and ran across this sentence:

"If the reaver was trying to stall you while whoever further along the trail completes the job they're meaning to, it's best to make like a gods-damned tree and leave."

Along with its terribly awkward structure he apparently didn't realize that it's 'make like a tree and leaf'. It's a joke. Make like a tree and leave is not a pun and makes no sense.

This is setting aside the fact that the actual content is always so by-the-numbers uncreative. I read his Evergreen scene and it was just so...empty of any and all eroticism compared to the ones that William cranked out. The more I read of him since I last played the more I think they just let him go nuts with his OC wank because he's got those adderall levels of productivity.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes