str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
If you mean that spell that Brewyn uses, you can't.
theres this statue thing i clicked on needed iceshards or something (i forget)to access it
when ya go inside theres clothes BUT says no one in my party could use them and then infront of that
is another spot and click it and says i must learn a spell bind spirits if i can ever find my way back again ill show a screen shot of the area,etc

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, I think you are talking about the temple of terrestrial fire, the skill you want is to invoke a fire spirit that you learn with ivris and the clothes are for the female version of brint

D

Deleted member 3463984

Does anyone know when they will put new content on Brint? it's just that I can't resist minotaur meat.:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
no one knows probably soonish though savin said minotaur city content would start in a month or two back on the first

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
What companion or items are needed for the sabotage approach for Gweyr's quest?

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
What companion or items are needed for the sabotage approach for Gweyr's quest?
Azzy (in her bimbo attire) and Quinn have never failed me to tease the will of my enemies away, but i say depends wether your damage type is HP or Resolve really (I tend to go with Bolstering Dance to recover the team's resolve during the battle, Group Heal to also help them survive longer, Allure to do some AoE resolve damage andSummon Flame Dancer cuz she deals damage like crazy/having extra help is always great, as you can see this is a set for a char that has presence/willpower as their highest stats so maybe you'll wanna change those stats just for that quest, haven't really done this quest with a team focused on dealing HP damage so not sure which ones to suggest there.)

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
what is feracity?tried to google it LOL
and what is libido?
Feracity is like... how fertile your sperm is. Potency is probably the better term in this regard. Libido affects how much you are effected by tease based attacks, also maybe the strength of your own teases.

edit: Or feracity might be like how much you cum, the game is seriously under-documented.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
omg its bullshit that theres so many areas we can fucking make a save point or how we get locked into zones and dont get to make campsites or any other means of being able to heal and shit BEFORE we move more forward
that whole scene about the scepter,etc fucking annoying

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ran into some issues i dont understand but will try to explain best as i can....so to start with im a black mage
i cant recall who i spoke to BUT anyways i picked up their task and then the next battle i got into all my spells were gone and seemed to of been replaced with what id assume are warrior spells or what ever had stuff like cleave and render
wasnt to happy about that so i closed my game lost alot of my progression as i dont want to be forced into a different class spec or what ever if i wanted to be a warrior like class then id of rolled one when i was making my character in the first place
so if ya get a task that forces you into a different spec,etc is there not a way to get your class spec back to how ya rolled it
OR ya stuck with it or whats up?
UPDATE:task giver is gweyr

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
what is feracity?tried to google it LOL
and what is libido?
In this context, feracity is another word for fertility/virility. Libido is your sex drive.
-EDIT- Were you using Chinese Google? I found the definition immediately.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I thought this was kinda funny. Was fighting those cultists in the Rift and one made a tackle attack on Berwyn's Stone Elemental. Even though it's supposedly immune to erotica attacks, it looks like this is very much of an erotica attack....and the Stone Elemental apparently has a neck too. :)

Screenshot_2021-04-29 CoC2.png

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2 and str8up

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
ran into some issues i dont understand but will try to explain best as i can....so to start with im a black mage
i cant recall who i spoke to BUT anyways i picked up their task and then the next battle i got into all my spells were gone and seemed to of been replaced with what id assume are warrior spells or what ever had stuff like cleave and render
wasnt to happy about that so i closed my game lost alot of my progression as i dont want to be forced into a different class spec or what ever if i wanted to be a warrior like class then id of rolled one when i was making my character in the first place
so if ya get a task that forces you into a different spec,etc is there not a way to get your class spec back to how ya rolled it
OR ya stuck with it or whats up?
UPDATE:task giver is gweyr
It's a flashback, you're playing as her to find out why she got exiled, don't worry, you only play her for like 3 or 4 battles and then you'll go right back to your character. She could of just told you the story, but I guess they wanted you to play it out.
Also, she'll ask you a question afterwards, don't worry about the answer, not only will it not affect her, but your character gives almost the same response regardless

D

Deleted member 3463984

It's a flashback, you're playing as her to find out why she got exiled, don't worry, you only play her for like 3 or 4 battles and then you'll go right back to your character. She could of just told you the story, but I guess they wanted you to play it out.
she does just tell you, but then you have to go through the flashback for no reason

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Also, she'll ask you a question afterwards, don't worry about the answer, not only will it not affect her, but your character gives almost the same response regardless
ok cool ty i skipped it until i had answers LOL so ill head back and take that on
i cant remember where to find arona need her for quest "right of conquest" been getting lost wandering around tryin to find her
due to all these heaps of quests/side quests i forget where i found her LOL

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes