Snowmanly

Dec 24, 2018
Wait, why can a ton of characters in this retarded game cuck the protagonist, but we can't fuck Gweyr and cuck Garth? Like, what? I want to just fuck a capable woman for once that isn't Brienne lol. A woman without a dick also. Like, damn. This game's devs are beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: Daddums and Fiz1247

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Talk about a non-sequitur. Why are you asking that?
I was trying to make a joke, you answer ruined it.

And even more content gated behind going along with the child slaughtering sociopath, nice.
Ah yes, blood ritual involving sacrifice of entire village are far better, right...
I mean cult leader used children to do some shit, expecting that nobody would do something because they are children. Not the stupidest assumption...BUT, there are was one person that said "ugh, this is gonna be ugly" and killed entire 'we like fortnite' squad, like a skywalker. And she wasnt just get away with this....kinda. I dont remember what exactly HOLLY PAL-O-DEEN said about it to her, but IIRC he implicitly agreed with her actions.
This is probably one, if not single, of the best moments in the game (objectively its mediocre, could be done better).

In addition, what, its ONLY HERE where you questioning game 'why it is what it is'?? Everything else is okay??

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I was trying to make a joke, you answer ruined it.

Ah yes, blood ritual involving sacrifice of entire village are far better, right...
I mean cult leader used children to do some shit, expecting that nobody would do something because they are children. Not the stupidest assumption...BUT, there are was one person that said "ugh, this is gonna be ugly" and killed entire 'we like fortnite' squad, like a skywalker. And she wasnt just get away with this....kinda. I dont remember what exactly HOLLY PAL-O-DEEN said about it to her, but IIRC he implicitly agreed with her actions.
This is probably one, if not single, of the best moments in the game (objectively its mediocre, could be done better).

In addition, what, its ONLY HERE where you questioning game 'why it is what it is'?? Everything else is okay??
You're making a lot of assumptions about what I find unconvincing or not about the way the game world is presenting itself. If you think it makes sense what Gweyr did & wasn't over the top, especially given how things work in the gameworld even long before Kasyrra arrived I have no problem with that, all the while I also completely disagree with you. ^^

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You're making a lot of assumptions about what I find unconvincing or not about the way the game world is presenting itself. If you think it makes sense what Gweyr did & wasn't over the top, especially given how things work in the gameworld even long before Kasyrra arrived I have no problem with that, all the while I also completely disagree with you. ^^
Than whats you problem with her? Or that "nice" in "along with the child slaughtering sociopath, nice." was a genuine joy?

Reactions: Doran

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Than whats you problem with her? Or that "nice" in "along with the child slaughtering sociopath, nice." was a genuine joy?
As I've said, I think her actions aren't justified due to how the game present the world everything's happening in and the whole events around her don't fit with the game in my opinion. The fact that, at first, it was meant to be an optional scene for those who wanted to read it, then was turned into not only a random encounter and now there's an entire zone basically locked behind not simply interacting with Gweyr but also unavoidably bringing her back to the village, convincing everybody "nah it's totally cool" and then also having no other option than being told how the player character thinks she did nothing questionable whatsoever just is not good design in my eyes.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
As I've said, I think her actions aren't justified due to how the game present the world everything's happening in and the whole events around her don't fit with the game in my opinion.
What makes you think this scene "don't fit with the game"?
This is not a power fantasy, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A POWER FANTASY, NOT A POWER FANTASY.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
What makes you think this scene "don't fit with the game"?
This is not a power fantasy, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A POWER FANTASY, NOT A POWER FANTASY.
This game also isn't some serious fantasy story, so including this in a game that otherwise almost exclusively revolves around resolving things in a non-lethal manner is weird. It wouldn't be an issue if CoC 2 was consistent with it's tone, but it isn't. The player rarely has the option to kill opponents & that includes those who clearly know what they are doing. You say this game isn't a power fantasy but it also isn't really anything else.

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes