Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I mean, it'd be a nice world if everyone didn't say anything unless it was positive. Much quieter, but nicer. This thread would be an absolute graveyard.
As opposed to posting the exact same tired joke over and over, which totally does not make this thread a meme graveyard.

He wasn't asking to post only nice things about the character. All he wanted was to talk about the game. But a lot of people in here suffer from Savin Derangement Syndrome and so they constantly have to remind others about how much they hate him, even when it's utterly irrelevant to the debate.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
This update seems very short/with not much content, can somebody please tell me if "studying the Ring of Fate with Totally-Not-Kasyrra" grants you a new power/new perk/something beyond just mere exposition? If it doesn't I think I'm gonna pass.

P.S: Did they upgraded Sander's corruption removal/praying or something? I remember quite clearly it no longer worked after your corruption was above 25 but I took a character all the way up to 60 in corruption and now Sanders can bless all that shit away! (provided you're insistent enough and have the money for each blessing that is) which...honestly nice! it was a pain having to stop and pray when I was gorging on vitality boosters from the Orc Shaman lol

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah I literally know. But when I'm literally talking about a character's future plans I literally expect the reply about that character, not literally the same joke we've been literally telling for the last 6 years and 1700+ pages.

Literally.
I guess literally is a trigger word. Anyhow, you're not going to change how other people react. Either do the thing you want or find another place more tailored to what you want. Whining about other people here is an exercise in futility.

Sep 2, 2018
This update seems very short/with not much content, can somebody please tell me if "studying the Ring of Fate with Totally-Not-Kasyrra" grants you a new power/new perk/something beyond just mere exposition? If it doesn't I think I'm gonna pass.

P.S: Did they upgraded Sander's corruption removal/praying or something? I remember quite clearly it no longer worked after your corruption was above 25 but I took a character all the way up to 60 in corruption and now Sanders can bless all that shit away! (provided you're insistent enough and have the money for each blessing that is) which...honestly nice! it was a pain having to stop and pray when I was gorging on vitality boosters from the Orc Shaman lol
If you accused anyone but the gay prince at the feast, you fight a rematch with that kitsune assassin, and she drops a shitty new bow.

Other than that, no change to Sanders. It’s always had a corruption value% chance not to work, so it’s just luck.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Savin Derangement Syndrome
Ehhhh, I'd say much like TOBs he has earned every bit of scorn and there is nothing deranged about remarking on what a shit dev he is.

Also, he is exceptionally unworthy of that little titling, the inspiration for that meme is a fact of life across the bounds of America, meanwhile go fifteen feet beyond websites like this and Savin doesn't even exist.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If you accused anyone but the gay prince at the feast, you fight a rematch with that kitsune assassin, and she drops a shitty new bow.

Other than that, no change to Sanders. It’s always had a corruption value% chance not to work, so it’s just luck.
"How many times do I need to Sensual Strike you into submission you pink-dyed-bitch?¡" my Charmer/Lust Elemental combo, probably.

2.90 star(s) 109 Votes