Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Hello people! I haven't read through everything but I'm going to address some of the talking points I've seen regarding Alissa.

1.-Why doesn't she have more interactions with Ryn?

The easy answer is because I don't like writing Ryn. As a matter of fact, I don't like writing characters that are not mine. People have certain ideas about the way their characters are and the things they would do or say. Obviously any piece of writing involving those characters will be subject to certain additional expectations that wouldn't be there if the characters weren't theirs. That's why when I write characters that are not mine, they are usually "abandoned" characters like Gytha or characters that I know for certain the original writer is okay seeing in all kind of situations and scenes like Cait.

Thing is, Ryn suffers from this x9. Not because she is Savin's favorite as you guys seem to believe (he is seriously great to work with) but because you have to understand the character in all of her forms (low mid and high libido, low mid and high condifence and the way they interact) for every interaction.

There are plans for punishments and scenes with Ryn, but it will be for lowConf-highLibido Ryn only, making things much easier.

2.-Alissa changes are too abrupt.

You have 4 different levels of submission. Having more than that meant that either submission gain had to be lowered (people were already complaining that it took too long to get her to max submission), or each stage would last for 1 scene only. I honestly think 4 stages was a nice compromise.

3.-More content.

I have more content planned but I want to write other things first. I want to finish a comm for someone and then I want to write LylaQuest and DemonGytha/Melara. Only once I have those ready I'll start writing Alissa's expac with bad ends, more punishements and some dickless femdom.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Hello people! I haven't read through everything but I'm going to address some of the talking points I've seen regarding Alissa.

The easy answer is because I don't like writing Ryn. As a matter of fact, I don't like writing characters that are not mine. People have certain ideas about the way their characters are and the things they would do or say. Obviously any piece of writing involving those characters will be subject to certain additional expectations that wouldn't be there if the characters weren't theirs. That's why when I write characters that are not mine, they are usually "abandoned" characters like Gytha or characters that I know for certain the original writer is okay seeing in all kind of situations and scenes like Cait.

Thing is, Ryn suffers from this x9. Not because she is Savin's favorite as you guys seem to believe (he is seriously great to work with) but because you have to understand the character in all of her forms (low mid and high libido, low mid and high condifence and the way they interact) for every interaction.

There are plans for punishments and scenes with Ryn, but it will be for lowConf-highLibido Ryn only, making things much easier.

2.-Alissa changes are too abrupt.

You have 4 different levels of submission. Having more than that meant that either submission gain had to be lowered (people were already complaining that it took too long to get her to max submission), or each stage would last for 1 scene only. I honestly think 4 stages was a nice compromise.

3.-More content.

I have more content planned but I want to write other things first. I want to finish a comm for someone and then I want to write LylaQuest and DemonGytha/Melara. Only once I have those ready I'll start writing Alissa's expac with bad ends, more punishements and some dickless femdom.
When you say scenes with Ryn do you mean mc and Alissa bullying(with affection of course) her?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
as an actually furry I want to say this game runs off the furry scale of 2-3 and sometimes 4. But it seems to try to stick to 2-3. While the first game was a hard 3-4 and somtimes a 5.

For comparison TiTS is pretty much also hard 3-4 and sometimes 5.

The kitsunes sit right in that 2-3 gap where weeb and furry combine into a giant grey area. They are one of the few reasons I hold onto this game because I somehow have hope that either I will mod them or somone else will to increase the furry rating (and possibly unfuck the writing). Tho I will admit this thread itself keeps me coming back.

Also hello Im one of the few furries who somehow expects this game to be just as good or better then the first game even tho I have been beaten like the dog i am multiple times by now. (save me lol)
If is the furry scale you’re referring to, kitsune are a 1, and lupines a 2. I don’t remember anything in TITS being higher than 3 (unless you count the taurs or the robot dog, I guess?), and 5 would be straight up bestiality.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If is the furry scale you’re referring to, kitsune are a 1, and lupines a 2. I don’t remember anything in TITS being higher than 3 (unless you count the taurs or the robot dog, I guess?), and 5 would be straight up bestiality.
Wouldn't Frosty be a 5?

Sparks127

Aug 23, 2019
Have you read some of these sex scenes.
No. No I haven't lol. I could enjoy kitsune content, even if their society is have baked and nauseatingly awful. Except the writing is terrible. There are very few sex scenes in this game I genuinely enjoy. Most of them are written by William. It goes back to a complaint I made a while back where I just flat out don't like any of the characters in this game.
as an actually furry I want to say this game runs off the furry scale of 2-3 and sometimes 4. But it seems to try to stick to 2-3. While the first game was a hard 3-4 and somtimes a 5.

For comparison TiTS is pretty much also hard 3-4 and sometimes 5.

The kitsunes sit right in that 2-3 gap where weeb and furry combine into a giant grey area. They are one of the few reasons I hold onto this game because I somehow have hope that either I will mod them or somone else will to increase the furry rating (and possibly unfuck the writing). Tho I will admit this thread itself keeps me coming back.

Also hello Im one of the few furries who somehow expects this game to be just as good or better then the first game even tho I have been beaten like the dog i am multiple times by now. (save me lol)
For me, and this goes for things tagged on this site as well, if all they have is animal ears and an animal tail, they're not furries.

Reactions: SirJahar

Sparks127

Aug 23, 2019
What characters did William write?
Off the top of my head he did all the cat harem scenes, which are...fine. Kinda don't like taking them as I want them to have their own lives back. But I feel like I'm missing out if I send them along. He did a few Evergreen scenes, which is a character I pretty much only enjoy because the other shoe still hasn't dropped with her. And I believe he did one or two scenes for Etheryn. Which I actually don't hate Etheryn, she's cute but ultimately she is...friend material. Fuck buddy at the most. I'd say several of my champs would be happy to give her an heir, but 90% of the champ is just headcanon so it doesn't feel like that's really worth much (even if you could actually fucking do that).

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Hey Fleep, welcome back
That's what I suspected the reason to be, though I didn't want to put words into your mouth so I left it as "for whatever reason" in my post.
Kind of surprised you'd choose the low confidence version. While I do agree that Ryn has some modularity to her character, it seems that for the most part only the high confidence/high libido version ever gets anything and might as well be canonized (could be a wrong take but I'm not interested enough in Ryn to have explored all her content thoroughly). Though I guess it is in your style to write for the more corrupt approach. As for my comment speculating that Savin didn't give you permission to write Ryn, that was the rare instance where that wasn't meant to be an insult at his expense, funnily enough. It's just that it is not completely unreasonable to think that a lead writer would ask a comission writer to refrain from using a rather prominent character if it can be avoided, regardless of whether they're being overly protective of their own creations or not.

One thing I didn't see you address that I was curious about were the comments made about the general tone of the scenes, particularly the swearing. Do you feel like the criticism's been warranted or what's your take?
RIP the dream. I really enjoyed teasing Ryn as was hoping her sis would join in. My favorite scene is the cage grinding.
Alissa seems to be considered a persona non-grata character, I don't see her ever getting any direct scenes with Etheryn unless she gets written a redemption story.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019

Figured that was the reason, its unfortunate but the more complicated the mechanics behind the character the more complicated they are to add to scenes.

Usually a better option to just forgo it all together for now then haphazardly add her in with a mediocre scene. Potentially coming back to it in the future with a focus on it would turn out better than stapling it onto an already hefty expansion.

Kind of surprised you'd choose the low confidence version. While I do agree that Ryn has some modularity to her character, it seems that for the most part only the high confidence/high libido version ever gets anything and might as well be canonized (could be a wrong take but I'm not interested enough in Ryn to have explored all her content thoroughly).
Considering the scene is about punishment soft bdsm stuff, low conf makes sense if they're both being 'punished'

Reactions: Fleep

Sacred_Lamb

Sep 15, 2024
How many did claim to like Futas or Fembois? And If one doesn't like Homo-culture but will fuck a femboy/ladyboy is he gay?
Personally I like Jaelyn but I've never read her scenes where she's fucking the MC and I don't like dick or sexually attracted to men, I am I gay in ur book?

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
How is futa this popular no disrespect or bs but aren't guys that are interested in futa and femboys gay? I'm confused because I know guys that love that stuff and still claim to be straight
If they wouldn't fuck a man, why would they be gay? Now, if we were talking only about femboys, I'd agree with you, it is gay.

At the end of the day, futas are nothing but fiction. They don't hit the wall like a truck and generally don't look like men, just how I like it. Also, futa on female is what a lot of men are into, so there's even less men to look at and that's something I can feel on my soul.

Evelyn can have every femC I make. None of the males, though.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 107 Votes