Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
>$11,518 per month----------- I realy can't understand people who can support games like this one. Why and how?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
>$11,518 per month----------- I realy can't understand people who can support games like this one. Why and how?
Well, if you don't like text games, doesn't mean everyone is the same way. Someone likes more pics\nudity all over for stimulation and plays Daz ren'py games, someone likes to read text with few or none pics using imagination and things like that. People are just different.
As far as "why and how" goes, don't look at Savin's page, look at Fenoxo (creator of original CoC, and TiTS, Savin is also a part of these projects), he's doing this much longer - he earns $32,618 per month, and is one of the wealthiest patreon creators i ever known. There's miles between him and most of these Daz 3D games creators. That should answer your questions.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
What’s even the point of implementing gender selection then?
As you've obviously seen, the point is so they can write scenes with specific genders in mind like they've done with all their previous games. Not every character is intended to have content and/or be able to progress with every gender (Recruiting Amily required pregnancy which in turn meant you or her needed a penis, Kelly had no F/F scenes, Ro'Gar was strictly M/M, etc) and it's not exactly uncommon for characters to be missing content because it simply hasn't been written for them yet. And for this particular character it makes sense that F/F is not something they've exactly rushed to implement since she's literally the 'Breeder Wife' character, her whole purpose is to be an outlet for pregnancy content, and it's entirely possible they don't intend to ever do so since her writing has explained she's not sapphic to begin with just like how Cait is specifically against monogamy.

You could always just TF to interact with her as well, player gender fluidity is one of the central themes of the series after all.
TiTS has that holographic strap-on, but it has limited scenes.
The reason that never really went anywhere content-wise was because it became rapidly apparent that you could just turn into a futa and get the same results without any of the hassle needed to incorporate the strap-on into scenes, and if you don't want to stay a futa you just change back later. Turns out, in games built around the premise of frequently transforming your character's entire physiology with an ample supply of readily available items, it's actually really easy to radically alter your gender basically at the drop of a hat.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Turns out, in games built around the premise of frequently transforming your character's entire physiology with an ample supply of readily available items, it's actually really easy to radically alter your gender basically at the drop of a hat.
Three doses of GaloMax and all you need to do is fiddle with your fancy new goo-part menu a bit. :alien:

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
I think the big draw with these games, CoC I/II and TiTS is the level of character customization and how that changes the story/gameplay to some extent and the semi open-world approach to the flow of the story. You're not being shoehorned into a specific narrative as most adult games do. At least that's my take on their success.

I'm actually a fan of both, CoC a bit more than TiTS, but I enjoy both.

Edit. However, do I agree that the amount of money per month versus the amount of content being released is ridiculous, yes, very much so.

riexor

May 27, 2017
Also the amount of money they are getting doesn't increase the number of hours in a day. These guys (the whole fenoxo crew) are giving updates a few times a week, streaming themselves creating the art etc. They could probably hire people for the project with that kind of money for sure... That said, people are still giving them money so they seem to be content with the product, which is the bottom line.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Maaaaan, I probably wouldn't even be here on this site if It Wasn't for COC in the firstplace. It certainly established both my fetishes and my love of adult games.
It's amazing how a silly text-based game I expected to be dumb and gross completely fucked with my sexuality and opened me up to many fetishes. I was almost entirely vanilla before CoC and now I can barely get off if there aren't any demons, dickgirls or horse cocks.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
If the tits are significantly bigger than the head then I'm a sad boy.

How's the pregnancy mechanic coming along? In CoC1, any creature can preg any other creature and give birth to it's offspring. Is the current game anywhere close to that glorious achievement?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The reason that never really went anywhere content-wise was because it became rapidly apparent that you could just turn into a futa and get the same results without any of the hassle needed to incorporate the strap-on into scenes, and if you don't want to stay a futa you just change back later. Turns out, in games built around the premise of frequently transforming your character's entire physiology with an ample supply of readily available items, it's actually really easy to radically alter your gender basically at the drop of a hat.
Some people don't want to magically grow a 15'' penis for one scene and then have to get rid of it for the next one.

Like I said, having an item equippable item that effectively transforms you for a sex scene then undoes it automatically at the end would probably have been a better implementation than the strapon.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
How's the pregnancy mechanic coming along? In CoC1, any creature can preg any other creature and give birth to it's offspring. Is the current game anywhere close to that glorious achievement?
There is some pregnancy content and characters you can breed. Especially look for Kiyoko. Whole bunch of wife and family content.
Help. Where do I find the foothils?
It's eastern exit from the village.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes