Mar 10, 2018
I dont keep up with the game, but if we're using Thalia remains to summon her and fuck her. Isn't that necrophilia? I thought they were against that type of content period?

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I dont keep up with the game, but if we're using Thalia remains to summon her and fuck her. Isn't that necrophilia? I thought they were against that type of content period?
No cause we aren't fucking her corpse. We're summoning her spirit, which is fair game. And I'm pretty sure she's like the 10th ish ghost we can bang. And I'm not joking with that number, we can bang a shocking amount of ghosts.

Squig

Jan 23, 2018
sigh

Still no dryads.

Also no Klemaia harem tattoo, what happened to that? Does he just throw all his projects in a hat and work on what comes out?
I could be wrong as its been a minute but I thought the 3 sisters in the starting forest were technically dryads in the games context.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I could be wrong as its been a minute but I thought the 3 sisters in the starting forest were technically dryads in the games context.
Yes, they are who I'm talking about.

They've gotten little to no content for years.

The worst part is that both when they came out and frequently all the time Wsan waffles on about how they're his passion project, he has a million ideas for them, he wanted to constantly return to them and add to them throughout the life of the game...

But nada, nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: JungleNuts

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Yes, they are who I'm talking about.

They've gotten little to no content for years.

The worst part is that both when they came out and frequently all the time Wsan waffles on about how they're his passion project, he has a million ideas for them, he wanted to constantly return to them and add to them throughout the life of the game...

But nada, nothing.
Theyll get more content when we open up our wallets lmao

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
No eve,no horse cock having char,no cum drinking(kaly my beloved)
Doubt it, Kalysea is the only commission Wsan has taken in years

And I think he only took it because his withdrawal was probably bleeding into his everyday life at that point
it's funny, the comment I posted was actually a reply to the commissioner of the Kaly content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Doubt it, Kalysea is the only commission Wsan has taken in years

And I think he only took it because his withdrawal was probably bleeding into his everyday life at that point
I'd be willing to believe that Wsan genuinely wants to put more work into the Dryads. The man is obsessed with taurs. I suspect Savin has him on a tight leash because he's one of the few remaining reliable writers the team has and his work is generally popular. I remember him talking about how he wanted to add a lot of content for Orlaith in particular that sounded like it was mostly written a couple years back that never showed up though, so maybe there's more to it than that.

No idea why his Mayternity project is Nottia. I'd be interested to know why he picked a forgettable throwaway like her of all characters for a pregnancy expansion. I suppose that means Alante won't be out til June at the earliest.

Unkoep

Jun 10, 2018
Can someone summarize what's the main problem with kinu and the others, i just skimmed alot of the content but i never liked how you couldnt have sex with her adult ver so i just never continued the quest line

Reactions: GwentPool

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Can someone summarize what's the main problem with kinu and the others, i just skimmed alot of the content but i never liked how you couldnt have sex with her adult ver so i just never continued the quest line
you really dont want to fully open that can of spite filled demon worms. but to put it shortly its very much a case of original writer desires that dont happen to jive with the rest of the project as a whole but at the same time somehow function within the world of the game via loose lorewise nonsense.

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
Lay it on me i'm ready
Once upon a time, there was a man named Bubbles, this man is sad and didnt like his fans(if he had any) so to spite the audience and to satisfy his own inflated ego, he decided to not only put his OC in that questline, but also make him the Mary Sue.

You the PC, as a FATHER no less, is treated as an outsider as if you didnt do shit to help. Your Kinu daughter decides to fuck the Mary Sue OC, and not only does she like it but so does "Mommy" approve of them.

Thats all i remember, anyone else wants to add to this sad saga?

2.90 star(s) 93 Votes