Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Savin's "Women with a dick instead of a vagina" fetish will never not baffle me. It's literally just worse than futa. There is no reason for it to exist, even if he's super into anal. WOMEN STILL HAVE ASSHOLES SAVIN, YOU CAN STILL GET SHIT ON YOUR DICK WITH THEM.

I need to stop myself before I go on my "Anal is a shit-tier(heh) fetish" rant.
If the characters are created by savin, there's high chance it won't have pregnancy content

Reactions: HeathenFilth

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
It wouldn't surprise me if writers with actual talent decide to correct the mistakes this game makes and it will likely be out of spite too, which is ironic, considering how the current writers spite their own audience (and get away with it because there's no competition). I admit I may be looking forward for the inevitable spite war, and it will be mildly amusing to see tobs and savin raising a shitstorm of epic proportions over it.
I'd honestly be motivated to rewrite pink cat into the NTR whore she should have been while making the champion pretend to be emotionally hurt because he just enjoys seeing her degrading herself.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Flash was already on the way out years before it officially got cut off, you had to jump through hoops to get it working in browsers because everyone dropped it voluntarily. And I mentioned successors along with mods. I'm talking about the "fuck the devs we can do better" thing in general. People remember Slablands right?

Every time someone says they can do better we just end up with another super niche mod or another abandoned fan game. They run purely on spite which isn't a great long term motivator on top of game development and project management being way harder than people think it is.

If someone wants to make their own CoC inspired game they need to cut it off from CoC altogether and not spend every waking moment thinking about how they can snub Savin and Fenoxo. That's what the MGD guy did and it just werks.
Bro... Do you realise in what state MGD is right now? :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Kentus

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I'd honestly be motivated to rewrite pink cat into the NTR whore she should have been while making the champion pretend to be emotionally hurt because he just enjoys seeing her degrading herself.
I want a scene where Cait is like: "I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I just love cocks so much!"

Then we get the option to laugh at her and pimp her out. Get some gold while we're at it to make use of her whore ass.

1713960794511.png

Reactions: JungleNuts
Oct 10, 2021
Then we get the option to laugh at her and pimp her out. Get some gold while we're at it to make use of her whore ass.
The game then starts sending a high level paladin of the whore god to beat up the MC. Also they're super strong and could kill Kas too but they're too busy retrieving wayward whores from the temple. They beat up the MC in a cutscene no matter how well you do in the actual fight and then they marry Cait and have babies with her.

(am I doing it right, Savin?)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The game then starts sending a high level paladin of the whore god to beat up the MC. Also they're super strong and could kill Kas too but they're too busy retrieving wayward whores from the temple. They beat up the MC in a cutscene no matter how well you do in the actual fight and then they marry Cait and have babies with her.

(am I doing it right, Savin?)
Savin reading this:
1713980513379.png

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Every time someone says they can do better we just end up with another super niche mod or another abandoned fan game. They run purely on spite which isn't a great long term motivator on top of game development and project management being way harder than people think it is.
I don't know, hgg was completely based around spiting Urta and all the NTR content and it turned out fine. And I maintain you can in fact turn off the loli and ultra violence and the rest of the mod will work just fine. 4chan was reasonable enough to give you a toggle to turn off whatever you wanted.

And when 4chan is more reasonable than these fuckers, something is wrong.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes