Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Guys I would like to ask for an endgame save file with maximum futa-on-male content. I scoured a lot of pages and used search function but saves I found were either unavailable or the content was focused around MC being a Dom (like Evelyn was not the dragon, the centaurs and mare were preggo, that lady shark was beta, things like that)

Jul 15, 2020
Guys I would like to ask for an endgame save file with maximum futa-on-male content. I scoured a lot of pages and used search function but saves I found were either unavailable or the content was focused around MC being a Dom (like Evelyn was not the dragon, the centaurs and mare were preggo, that lady shark was beta, things like that)
Do it yourself. Save editor is a thing and you're free to manipulate how you play the game.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
It's been a while, fellow CoC2 curmudgeons. Haven't visited the thread in a while but I skimmed the last few pages. Glad to see the evergreen Etheryn debacle being discussed still. Don't really have much to add to that but wanted to drop a comment asking Thatguymercy to please, for the love of God, thumbnail your obnoxiously large images. Thank you and peace out.

Reactions: Thatguymercy

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Well what else are we supposed to discuss? Tobs writing that feel like college student filling up minimum word requirements?
I'm pretty sure I saw some of that as I was skimming through the pages. Hey, the classic bangers are classic bangers for a reason.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes