GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
The public version of 0.1.22 has been available since the 14th (not to mention the Backers version of 0.1.23 since the 18th).

Is updating being a little slow around here?

MoewJack

Feb 21, 2018
I almost feel tempted into giving TiTS a try where i'd then try to prevent at any cost being transformed into a dickgirl, avoid sex with dickgirls altogether, and see how much lewd fun i could have with just normal women of various species before getting to its end. What do you say, would it be a fun experience that way?:coldsweat:
I'm doing the same.. got to 5th stage by only losing once.. The grind and the combat mechanics is pretty fun... havent f*cked a single wild bits... didnt took the slime nor the bot... still i think there is a unavoidable rape scene at the ant area... Overall its pretty fun.. but not too engaging.. DAMN a COLONY OF ZICK GIRLS!! WHAT THE H IS FHAT SUPPOSED TO BE??

Mar 19, 2019
The public version of 0.1.22 has been available since the 14th (not to mention the Backers version of 0.1.23 since the 18th).

Is updating being a little slow around here?
Honestly i'm just not sure anyone here is either bothering with getting access to the Backer version or willing/can share it if they do have it.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
First of all I would like to say that I didn't play the first game, and I don't know if I should. I'm playing this game for the first time and it feel like the one of those game that you can play without need to play in chronological order. If you guys can recommend me to play the first game, I would do it.

The saddest thing about this game is that beside the fact that I can't progress through any major quests now is that, our MC can't really "romance"/"marry" any of our companions or other characters. I mean sure sex and domination/submission is fine and all, but in my shy opinion if sex is lacking some romantic love in it, it doesn't feel that special or worth it.

(Don't mind me please. I'm just sad that I can't marry Berwyn and give him my love and care. But then again, I started to play this game only yesterday, maybe there is a way to marry your companions and I just don't know it. Or maybe in future updates of the game, function in the future. Who knows... Who knows...)

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
First of all I would like to say that I didn't play the first game, and I don't know if I should. I'm playing this game for the first time and it feel like the one of those game that you can play without need to play in chronological order. If you guys can recommend me to play the first game, I would do it.
There isn't really any connection at all between this game and the first one, other than some easter egg references here and there. So you don't need to play it to understand this one.

Though it obviously has a lot more content than this one, so if you've completed everything here, the first game would be another source of similar material. If you want that.

Reactions: svolozhanin7

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
There isn't really any connection at all between this game and the first one, other than some easter egg references here and there. So you don't need to play it to understand this one.

Though it obviously has a lot more content than this one, so if you've completed everything here, the first game would be another source of similar material. If you want that.
Thanks, can you give me quick summary of what this game is about? I was trying to download the first game right now but instead I download some image isted, and my antivirus program is mad at me now, I don't like it. :cry:

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks, can you give me quick summary of what this game is about? I was trying to download the first game right now but instead I download some image isted, and my antivirus program is mad at me now, I don't like it. :cry:
You home world is under attack, Go defend the portal that was created that demons are coming through to our world, Meet lots of furries and shit (and the hottest cow milf thing Marble), Learn its a demon masqurading as leader, KEEL HER end

Reactions: svolozhanin7

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
You home world is under attack, Go defend the portal that was created that demons are coming through to our world, Meet lots of furries and shit (and the hottest cow milf thing Marble), Learn its a demon masqurading as leader, KEEL HER end
Pretty easy and straightforward, hehe. But thanks anyway! I will think about downloading it again... As soon as I figure out how to run this thing! I download "CoC_102.swf" but even with "Installation" paragraph I didn't get how to run it...

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Pretty easy and straightforward, hehe. But thanks anyway! I will think about downloading it again... As soon as I figure out how to run this thing! I download "CoC_102.swf" but even with "Installation" paragraph I didn't get how to run it...
Try opening it in Internet Explorer. It seems to run .swf files well for some reason.

Aug 13, 2018
Man, I thought Kiyoko would be right up my alley with some fairly vanilla focused, long term romance, but holy shit, whoever the fuck thinks baby-bag is an arousing way to refer to a woman's reproductive system is fucking weird.

Also, apparently it's completely disconected from the keyword system the rest of the game uses, so if you're a herm or fem PC with a dong, you'll go from being called "she" by literally every other NPC in the game to being exclusively called papa by your children and husband or w/e by Kiyoko. Guess I'll just have to restart when the next big content patch drops and ignore the kitsune shrine entirely lmao.

Reactions: silentangel

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Not to mention some folks don't like being beholden to requiring internet access, sometimes less than secure and less than trustworthy internet (ever been on the road with a laptop or tablet?), just to play a singleplayer game.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You can download the executable version from Fenoxo, the public build gets updated regularly and not very far behind the backer's build. It's just a matter of patience, this is a game to play every single new version anyway.

Mar 19, 2019
True but it got its one update this month. So it doesn't have the new things like Garrett impregnation and same for the Lupine scout. Also doesn't have a few other new additions from the 18th

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
This patch is legit just a bug fix edition with a few new scenes. Not anything worth potentially getting my patreon banned

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
You can download the executable version from Fenoxo, the public build gets updated regularly and not very far behind the backer's build. It's just a matter of patience, this is a game to play every single new version anyway.
I can do it if people want it...not like imma give more money lol.

Reactions: Null115 and bayes
3.00 star(s) 91 Votes