Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly Vrannus' bust just looks more appealing than Varena's to me. Too bad about his personality.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I bet it's an update that only serves pussyhavers.
No, actually! It is a choice based expansion where you either get to corrupt him into basically being obsessed with you, or cure him of his overcharged libido and get into a cute relationship with him.

The writer seems to be gay, so his focus seems to be more on male side of relationship. You can read about it here.

PS: I know you were saying that you were interested in topping Quin, right? Well, since Bubs is away, some community writers are apparently writing some of that. It will probably no longer be locked to having to actually marry the fuckboy.

I never said he got updates, i mention about others femboy content, bro
Well, since Nyze is also Bubs OC, he is currently free for taking. The same guy above has written a short scene where you blow the pretty waspboy.

So I hope that encourages others to try writing some.

Last edited:

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
No, actually! It is a choice based expansion where you either get to corrupt him into basically being obsessed with you, or cure him of his overcharged libido and get into a cute relationship with him.

The writer seems to be gay, so his focus seems to be more on male side of relationship. You can read about it here.
Choice?
Corruption Content??
Loving Relationship???
GAY CONTENT?????

ON COC2???????

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017

PS: I know you were saying that you were interested in topping Quin, right? Well, since Bubs is away, some community writers are apparently writing some of that. It will probably no longer be locked to having to actually marry the fuckboy.
Hmm, I suppose that's good to hear. He is one of the random encounters I like running into.

I didn't know you can marry Quin. Why would anyone want to marry him?
Is there a Vrannus sex scene? I Can't seem to figure it out
No. There isn't a Varena one either.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Well, since Nyze is also Bubs OC, he is currently free for taking. The same guy above has written a short scene where you blow the pretty waspboy.

So I hope that encourages others to try writing some.
His prince nyze scene was cute.Lets see if it gets greenlit

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Hmm, I suppose that's good to hear. He is one of the random encounters I like running into.

No. There isn't a Varena one either.
Its crazy we have two dude followers, on polar opposite sides of the follower tier list.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
That is one of the worst examples of 'Draw a girl, call her a boy' bullshit that I've seen in a while. My man is 95% fem 5% boy with a 5% margin of error over here. Did Moira think she was supposed to draw another futa?
i just don't understand, why are they so attracted to feminine person with dick
are they closeted gay or something

KHazuzu

Dec 22, 2018
So to recap.
Everyone is dressed like sluts except the Princess who is still covering herself up completely.
The Princess is trying to get the King to get rid of Calise/Kas.
The Princess is in charge of the Temple in the Castle.
Someone came all over the statue of one of the Gods in the Temple.

The twist is going to be that the seemingly pure and innocent Princess is the one working with Tollus and not her degenerate family and she is hiding a massive dick under that dress that she used to defile the statue. This is also why her hand is placed like it is on her bust.
No need to get excited for cow princess if you're not into futa.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Oh, no you can not. Bubs was planning to write his marige, and only when you wed the bunny boy would he consider bottoming to you; it would apperently be one time scene (I may be misremebering) since Quin does not like botom. He would just do it since he loves you.

Which, in my opinion, does not make sense. Most of the playerbase is guys playing character with dicks. Why kneecap the appeal of your twink by not letting him take it up his ass that the game likes to emphesis.

His prince nyze scene was cute.Lets see if it gets greenlit
I hope so to. Twink/femboy content never really gets developed. Which is a shame. Dating boys (speaking from expirience) is differnt type of fulfiling when compared to dating girls.

That is one of the worst examples of 'Draw a girl, call her a boy' bullshit that I've seen in a while. My man is 95% fem 5% boy with a 5% margin of error over here. Did Moira think she was supposed to draw another futa?
If you are interested in twinks/hunks, the dude I keep mentioning has wrote some that he submited. Also, if you are into topping bara dudes, there is a doc for one that is incredibly cute in that bottom bitch sore of way.

Oct 10, 2021
Is there even a story if you enemy zoned Kas? Does her Paladinsona just ignore you the whole time. I've forgotten the beats of the main story.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah, I am interested in how that plot develops for those that are not on path of romance, just war.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes