claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I'll never get over the fact the Briene family didn't have a foursome and you couldn't get Etheryn a vagina either in place of or in addition to.
thats cause Patreon no likey parent/child incest, but you can get away with sibling incest (sorta?), at least that's what I understand

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
It's contradictory, it's objectively bad, and I don't like it. It can be all 3.
It looks like I have to remind everyone once again about Savins idioic intentions with this character. Say it with me everyone, Etheryn gets buffs from getting fucked in her ass. She's also pushed as a love interest and has stated clear as day that she's in infatuated with you if her confidence is high. Not only that, let's not forger the tfs items you can give her by making her in her own words "more womanly" by growing her tits and her ass so you can, you guessed it Fuck Etheryn in the ass so she can get more Buttslut points. Nobody's making stuff up here, its Savins fault for propping this character up to be this way. Everyone also can't understand why the resistance exist when most of the characters Savin writes are mainly futa. I mean Arona can get fucked so hard by the player that she wants to activate her womb and have babies with you. Evergreen is literally a breeding fetish and Cait is....well Cait... 1710561764363732 1000012975.jpg

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
It looks like I have to remind everyone once again about Savins idioic intentions with this character. Say it with me everyone, Etheryn gets buffs from getting fucked in her ass. She's also pushed as a love interest and has stated clear as day that she's in infatuated with you if her confidence is high. Not only that, let's not forger the tfs items you can give her by making her in her own words "more womanly" by growing her tits and her ass so you can, you guessed it Fuck Etheryn in the ass so she can get more Buttslut points. Nobody's making stuff up here, its Savins fault for propping this character up to be this way. Everyone also can't understand why the resistance exist when most of the characters Savin writes are mainly futa. I mean Arona can get fucked so hard by the player that she wants to activate her womb and have babies with you. Evergreen is literally a breeding fetish and Cait is....well Cait...
None of that has anything to do with Ryn growing a vagina to have a kid. I'm not sure why you're equating sodomizing and being more womanly with growing a vagina for the explicit purpose to bear a child.

I agree that Ryn should be able to get a vag and get pregnant for numerous reasons(if the heir shit ever comes around that is), but none of these make any sense to me.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
None of that has anything to do with Ryn growing a vagina to have a kid. I'm not sure why you're equating sodomizing and being more womanly with growing a vagina for the explicit purpose to bear a child.

I agree that Ryn should be able to get a vag and get pregnant for numerous reasons(if the heir shit ever comes around that is), but none of these make any sense to me.
I'm talking about the context of the character, not assfucking and self confidence as a whole. Of course anybody who gets ass fucked can have whatever parts they want and identify whatever they want to identify as.
I'm talking about how Savins writing for that last quest is completely inconsistent to what HE has been settiing up for Etheryns character. one moment Etheryn thinks the world of you and wants to have a life with you after the adventures over, then as soon as her cage is unlocked she wants concubines and not even concubines of her own she wants your companions and what a coinky dink the companions that give the ok are the ones Savin writes for.
A whole bloodline and race of sacred Elfs saved and the reward for the scene is for your girlfriend fucking other people that are not you, meanwhile you just stand in the lobby hearing the distant moans of her dumping loads in a wombless cat girl.

_user

Jan 16, 2022
A whole bloodline and race of sacred Elfs saved and the reward for the scene is for your girlfriend fucking other people that are not you, meanwhile you just stand in the lobby hearing the distant moans of her dumping loads in a wombless cat girl.
Have you actually played through the options? There's a dom option with the elthara threesome. Giving everyone a pussy is just bad world building.

• Wow
Reactions: Robotai and Wrynn13

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I'm talking about the context of the character, not assfucking and self confidence as a whole. Of course anybody who gets ass fucked can have whatever parts they want and identify whatever they want to identify as.
I'm talking about how Savins writing for that last quest is completely inconsistent to what HE has been settiing up for Etheryns character. one moment Etheryn thinks the world of you and wants to have a life with you after the adventures over, then as soon as her cage is unlocked she wants concubines and not even concubines of her own she wants your companions and what a coinky dink the companions that give the ok are the ones Savin writes for.
little does she know that cait cant get gregant.

Reactions: Thatguymercy

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
also atleast for me when it comes to Etheryn i just leave her in the castle after unlocking it. Not only does Brint and somone like Arona or Kiyoko work better but they are way less annoying.

Don't get me wrong Etheryn is cute and i want to help her save the kingdom but having to baby sit her desires does get old. I would just rather do something like solving the Glacial Rift blood feud between its inhabitants and the elves.

Mar 10, 2018
Wait I just remembered, a literal god and her angels live up on the rift, couldn't she just deal with that whole schism between the elves and Glacial Rift. Is it ever explained why she doesn't? I'm sure she could send some of her angels down to knock a few heads or something right? Aren't he elves her chosen people or some shit?

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Wait I just remembered, a literal god and her angels live up on the rift, couldn't she just deal with that whole schism between the elves and Glacial Rift. Is it ever explained why she doesn't? I'm sure she could send some of her angels down to knock a few heads or something right? Aren't he elves her chosen people or some shit?
Welcome to the machinations of the minds of Savin and Co: "BEHOLD, ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, BUT DON'T DO SHIT!"

Why do they exist, then? You might ask. To remind you that power fantasy = bad.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
if you mean Lumia, it seems the whole discorse betten the elves and the rift has gone on for 2 centuries and Lumia just chose to sit on her ass.

2.90 star(s) 95 Votes