• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I personally never TF outside very superficial shit, like getting a bigger dick n balls(and I just cheat these so I can get the exact size I need). I always play as a generic, basic bitch human in everything I can. Like, this meme is me to a T minus making my character white.
View attachment 3603800
Do you name your MC Chad Thundercock?

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Me? I ain't changing shit about my character using artificial transformations. Imma conquer with my own might.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Kitsune because I'm a native-born JPN and I'm always a kitsune (or fox/vixen second choice) in every fantasy RPG game that allows it.

Feel free to hate me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nail me to a cross, I know how much y'all hate kitsune content :giggle::LOL:
Massive difference between a kitsune only you deal with and a bunch of kitsunes any player has to deal with/suffer through.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
So I've been wondering: How many people actually transform their PCs? And if so, how often do you do it? I personally almost never apply transformations to my character after I create them, unless I'm going for a race that's not available at the start. I don't see much use for it, from a narrative or gameplay perspective.
It depends on the character I'm running. Current character is a Charmer so when I get the chance I'm doing a transform into a Succubus. I've also ran a thief into archer deer-folk and I had my Orc Shaman...

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
My witch is mainly an elf with some wings and demonic eyes. If there will be tentacle tail I would take it.
It's a shame that there is no half-half species, like making a half-elf half-dragon that would actually identify you as such and give you access to both species related content. You know like in tabletop rpg.

Aug 26, 2020
I look up to the sky every day and condemn the COC writing team for not allowing Nakano mommy dom; I don’t even like Nakano that much, but the idea of domming an edge lord is hawt but noooo we have to keep him as this boring version of Chihiro from Kagurabachi.

Jul 15, 2020
I look up to the sky every day and condemn the COC writing team for not allowing Nakano mommy dom; I don’t even like Nakano that much, but the idea of domming an edge lord is hawt but noooo we have to keep him as this boring version of Chihiro from Kagurabachi.
Same. I just want more interaction with the farmer and him tbh. It's a missed opportunity.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
That's what polls say, apparently. Most people just tf to their desired form and stay there.
Which is why I hate when you have to play through 90% of the game to get certain TFs (TITS is way worse for this).

Kitsune because I'm a native-born JPN and I'm always a kitsune (or fox/vixen second choice) in every fantasy RPG game that allows it.

Feel free to hate me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nail me to a cross, I know how much y'all hate kitsune content :giggle::LOL:
Kitsune aesthetically are one of my favourite races—and I’m sure many others feel the same way. What’s generally disliked here is how Tobs writes them (fucking one-time pregnancies, man).

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
TiTS has somehow a simultaneously better and worse tfs system than CoC2. Better because there are more interrestingly weird tfs with weird and useless perks but worse because there isn't a way to target tfs and you basically either save/load exploit tfs in a precise order to get the desired result and/or use the console to get the parts and colors you wants which is sad.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Well, from what I've picked up thats why the next game won't have a tf system.

It'll have more detailed character creation instead.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The dragon tf is fun and the special reaction to it are interesting so for a potential secondary character I would use it. There is a lack of weird minor tfs I thinks like the ghost one from CoC with specific skin color and veins pattern, that was worth chasing. The red myr venom bite or honeypot perks of tits were example of tfs for which I actually make an effort to get. But here it's just fur, snout and hooves. Limited dual cocks, no multiple wombs, the limited slots of usable technique makes getting tf abilities that are inferior to other pointless to get.
For some reason I just can't get myself to morph my character too far from being elven where in tits there is almost nothing that's left from my initial species.

2.90 star(s) 95 Votes