Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I do not think that one is any better or worse. Wonder if there could be a TF item or just cait going on one night eating frenzy. I think fattening people up is a fetish of some kind.
I think the same but is an option if ppl who may want it. I wouldn't want it regardless of the choices. I may be one of the very few that don't touch any TF stuff in this kind of game. I just like my characters and companions the way they are original. Even Leo Cait being super cute for the images I've seen of her, I personally never got it, and probably never will.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

qorl55

May 23, 2018
True but at least there's some lore justification for it, even if it is kinda stupid. It's like, eh, you can kinda handwave it away without thinking too much.

Cait, on the other hand, is neither a succubus nor has no real need to consoom the coom by the gallon, which makes it even more retarded. She's literally just there as the dev's fetish fulfilment stand-in since they could have made it so that minotaur cum has this weird property that induces weight gain instead of having their kitty sex doll be inflated by cum.
Savin could probably come up with some mallach lore bs. No lore justification will make this kink any less shitty or transparent.
"has this weird property that induces weight gain" Uh I'm pretty sure this is the idea. You don't go to the gym to get rid belly inflation.

Well, I mean, about this patch. I think ppl just like me (because I def will) can just ignore the whole Cait thickness. Honestly, the same way I ignore Brienne's family incest quest because it's not my thing I will ignore her thickness. Besides, I learned about Cait Leo, and it' way cutter that way.

Also, it seems that the whole mino suck is just, for now, she'll be able to suck cowgirls tits if ppl want her thickness as another option in the future

View attachment 1506012
Ooh thick from drinking breastmilk? Now you got my attention. And it would actually make sense, since y'know, milk is specifically designed as high-calorie balanced nutritious food. Although I don't care for some "fattening up" aspect or whatever Savin is doing, just the milk drinking.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I do not think that one is any better or worse. Wonder if there could be a TF item or just cait going on one night eating frenzy. I think fattening people up is a fetish of some kind.
Well at least we have a mooh where we could in a threesome make her drink.
Honestly I would like a scene where we could Brienne give stimulus by fucking her from behind while Cait lies under her drinking from the source.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Well at least we have a mooh where we could in a threesome make her drink.
Honestly I would like a scene where we could Brienne give stimulus by fucking her from behind while Cait lies under her drinking from the source.
Curiously I thought that seeing how much Brienne really like Cait too, at some point the player, if wanting ofc, would have that option.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
"has this weird property that induces weight gain" Uh I'm pretty sure this is the idea. You don't go to the gym to get rid belly inflation.
Nah, just referring to the fact that aside from caloric content, there's negligible amounts of necessary nutrients in cum that would encourage weight gain, let alone subsistence since it's meant to keep sperm alive and act as a medium for them to travel from the testes to wherever it is the point of ejaculation is.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Man, the writing truly evolved. Back then companions could fuck other companions but then they could fuck off, now they still do it but can't fuck off and we can only watch as they go hunting for hobos.

View attachment 1505385

Evolved, but backwards.
I'm not sure I agree. You can simply say fuck off to Cait at the beginning and not have any of this. Urta just comes...unexpectedly. It's much worse writing than anything in CoC2.

• Angry
Reactions: silentangel

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Absolutely stunning! Maybe you can just give her TF or I dunno... Feed her a bunch of food from Garth's tavern or those bacon strips. Nooo no no we HAVE to incorporate Cucking/Slutting content somewhere somehow. Funny how there is no Cucked methods to lose weight but gym. Could tie her up at thr gym like a proper punching bag once she fattened up tho so maybe thats a plus.
That could be a nice workaround. But hey! We're talking about Savin andhis cuckery. If it doesn't imply (You) the player watching her getting off with a random Joe. It shouldn't get added to the game.
A reminder that there's a better way for a thicker Cait
That was better than the architect way
We’re hitting a coding roadblock » they said. Fen games management never cease to amaze me.
That is a "polite" way to say. I'm tired AF of this.
or literally *every* entry in the monster girls encyclopedia
Press F guys, MGE wiki went kaput yesterday:HideThePain:
Well, I mean, about this patch. I think ppl just like me (because I def will) can just ignore the whole Cait thickness.
That's a given for many, in my case is far more degrading for S players or doing that just for the lulz:KEK:
Welcome to the Architect fattening grounds
image_2021-11-18_093150.png
Savin could probably come up with some mallach lore bs. No lore justification will make this kink any less shitty or transparent.
Using the "Mallach bs and fuckery™" he can fulfill 2 things:
-adding more of his cuck fetish
-adding useless sex scenes that can involve cuck fetish

The Leothran bike mode is actually cute though, but still is the same insufferable twat.:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Please, no. Keep Savin and that cat away from any and all cows.

I'm not sure I agree. You can simply say fuck off to Cait at the beginning and not have any of this. Urta just comes...unexpectedly. It's much worse writing than anything in CoC2.
To be honest, i'm just out here taking any chance to shit on Cuck-Lord and his disney princess any chance i get because it's fun.

I do genuinely believe, though, that some if not all of the good endings will be locked behind some Cait shit. It's one of the reasons why i don't care too much about the main story.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
To be honest, i'm just out here taking any chance to shit on Cuck-Lord and his disney princess any chance i get because it's fun.
You could get along very well with /CoC2g/. They piss on Savin every chance they get. (and is known that Savin lurks that gen) :WeSmart:
I do genuinely believe, though, that some if not all of the good endings will be locked behind some Cait shit. It's one of the reasons why i don't care too much about the main story.
I got into the same conclusion, Caith is going to be a key point to get the good or "true" endings

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, what's this about Cait and TRUE endings?
If this game's telling me that there are multiple endings and the TRUE ending is locked behind Cait's ass then I too would stop giving a damn on the story.

I'd just put myself in a hallucination that this is a sandbox game with sub-stories in it.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
That's pretty simple: In CoC, the good ending required to finish Urta's quests. She had a god sealed in her dick you see, that same dick she was so ashamed of. Indeed being a futa was such a terrible burden on her, she was so alone despite living in Tel'Adre where 75% of the NPCs were also futas.

Cait isn't there yet. But remember how that Mallach temple quest became a requirement for a bit of Kas content? Yeah...

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Question, back in CoC you had a camp and with the right mods you were able to build that camp up, have a cabin, a wall etc.

I haven't played CoC 2 so I was wondering if there is a similar feature, where you can have a place which you can call home and upgrade. So is there? :)

• Sad
Reactions: Kallisto

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Question, back in CoC you had a camp and with the right mods you were able to build that camp up, have a cabin, a wall etc.

I haven't played CoC 2 so I was wondering if there is a similar feature, where you can have a place which you can call home and upgrade. So is there? :)
Nope.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Yes but actually no. Where in CoC you start in Camp guarding the portal to your home and temporarely visiting the city in CoC 2 the portal collapses behind you and you start right now in the village. Later if you accept it you will get your own piece of land that is supposed to be rebuild by you but the content for this is not written and will likely never be in this century.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Yes but actually no.... -snip
Well at least there are plans for something similar to what I mentioned so it's not a total loss. Thanks for answering the question, hopefully some content is written up for this, since it was kinda one of my favourite features in CoC. ^-^

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's pretty simple: In CoC, the good ending required to finish Urta's quests. She had a god sealed in her dick you see, that same dick she was so ashamed of. Indeed being a futa was such a terrible burden on her, she was so alone despite living in Tel'Adre where 75% of the NPCs were also futas.

Cait isn't there yet. But remember how that Mallach temple quest became a requirement for a bit of Kas content? Yeah...
Wait, the good ending ain't the part where you send the big baddie to the Tree lady to purify 'er?

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Wait, the good ending ain't the part where you send the big baddie to the Tree lady to purify 'er?
Nope. The true ending implied that Keros/Taoth was killed and revived by Urta's offspring giving you a McGuffin to defeat Lethice

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
I was quite happy when I read the patchnotes, because I couldn't wait to read this place's posts about it. It's like Savin is parodying himself at this point, but at least you guys provide amusement that keeps increasing as the games quality decreases. Seriously, catching up on this thread the past week has been a joy.

2.90 star(s) 94 Votes