claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Brienne sex scene trigger is crazy, especially before they changed how the brown leaf or whatever worked

As soon as she pops out the last set of kids, you walk out the nursery, and bam, unwinnable boss battle
i've just accepted it at this point, I dont think theres a way to turn it off anyways

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
where though? I've not found anything that gives me that option
Because some time in the past you clicked "Always" which means you automatically let her jump your bones. I had to tinker with my save file to undo that so I would get the full suite of options again. Don't remember what exactly it was though.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Because some time in the past you clicked "Always" which means you automatically let her jump your bones. I had to tinker with my save file to undo that so I would get the full suite of options again. Don't remember what exactly it was though.
ah fuck, i was probs spamming through options ig

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
there is the paqladin lady that wants to fuck the hornet companion but not the PC if you are male (pure lesbo) that comes to me immediately (since I target girl with abs, birenne/tui and azzy are my main girls :O)

btw is there a way to "sterilize" at least temporailly companions ?? I mean brienne is spending all her time preggo, and I would sterilize myself but then kyoko needs me to get her preggo so it's complicated. (I guess there isnt I checked the saves and there are no virility/fertility stats for companions, shame)
The word you are looking for is contraceptive.
sterilize is permanent
contraceptive is temporary

2.90 star(s) 95 Votes