Jan 2, 2018
Can someone help? I've been trying to use the save edit to make my character strong or at least harder to beat. No matter what I do, I still lose. I can't get past the river, I can't beat the harpies. Any tips?

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Can someone help? I've been trying to use the save edit to make my character strong or at least harder to beat. No matter what I do, I still lose. I can't get past the river, I can't beat the harpies. Any tips?
It's less about just having higher stats and more about using the right attacks/buffs/debuffs. If you still have Cait and have unlocked, I think it's called Sun O'Jasirra, you can deal direct damage and indirect damage, as well as potentially blinding enemies. If you just try to brute force your way through everything like you could in the original CoC, then you're not gonna get very far. I would suggest always being in control of your companions, it'll help with keeping everything coordinated.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I didn't know CoC had a sequel.
Mechanics are good, but it's a shame the content is still shit though - what's the point of having a corruption game if your character is already creaming herself from getting face raped, or loving her virgin vagina getting stretched apart by fist sized horse cock?

I'd really like to see a CoC styled game where the MC doesn't start off loving getting raped.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I didn't know CoC had a sequel.
Mechanics are good, but it's a shame the content is still shit though - what's the point of having a corruption game if your character is already creaming herself from getting face raped, or loving her virgin vagina getting stretched apart by fist sized horse cock?

I'd really like to see a CoC styled game where the MC doesn't start off loving getting raped.
MC doesn't have to like being raped. At the first encounter, you can actually refuse to the advance of the demoness. Or you can fuck her instead. It's all in you. If you want a sluty MC, you can fuck everyone, surrender or get defeted in a fight and get raped, . Or you can choose to win every fight and decide if you want to fuck or not. You decide if you want to romance anyone at all. You can finish the game being a vergin.
But, then why are you even playing this game?

You are asking why MC is loving being raped by demoness? Because she is the embodiment of lust and corruption. No one is safe from her lust and corruption. You ever thought why only after encountering the demoness, the MC gets into debauchery and not before? MC was just a normal adventurer before like many others out there. They are not special. But since the demoness encountered them first in this world, she decided to make them her champion.

Last edited:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
What demoness?
This was after starting a new game and leaving the gates and getting raped by horse cock centaur dick.
Getting face raped by the orcs and merc dogmen produced similar 'I feel my place is sucking cocks'

And thats with a reserved white mage scholar.
Sorry, but I like my rapes to be rapey and not this hybrid claptrap

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
But the better question is....can we interact with the harpy queen yet? Kind of sick of playing with her lesser spawn...

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
I'm interested in this game, i never played the first game but this one is cool, too bad it doesn't have a lot of content yet. Anyone know the update schedule?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm interested in this game, i never played the first game but this one is cool, too bad it doesn't have a lot of content yet. Anyone know the update schedule?
I don't think they've set any specific schedule, but there's usually one public update a month and 2-5 backer updates between. It's basically the same schedule they keep with TiTS.

NoOneAgain

Jun 18, 2019
I'm realy interestes in Orc Post-Dungeon Interactions.
In Savin's Patreon he has a post about this.
Can someone who is a backer tell what is this post about?

Jun 19 at 2:32pm
Hretha Post-Dungeon Interactions

2.90 star(s) 98 Votes