Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To think that the Fox den could have that tag, but the sperging crusader will never allow it though.
Oh I won't even try to at least hope for it with the official "devs".
So I wonder if the modders would instead~~~

They can literally make an "unofficial" patch to add this kind o' content like how they sell VNs in steam while we get the TRUE content in another site.

Reactions: Bricecube

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I would like to see some content when corruption is used for practical reasons rather than another boring “mind break”.
If someone used the opportunity to voluntarily transform themselves into a demon for they own goals that could be cool. Even if this goals are as uninspired as "power" or "For science!".
We also could see something interesting, like a fallen protector of the community that failed his duties. Maybe he transformed himself into a demon to have the powers necessary to actually stop the other demons. Maybe protection of the humanity against corruption will become his demonic obsession.
The idea of Champ corrupting someone else for practical reasons instead of just being an awful person is interesting too.

If it's another "woah I am your slut/sex-slave now" than count me out. Not a lot of it in this game maybe but it's already overused in other media, in my opinion. Never was a fan of the trope anyway.
All good ideas.
I think corrupting someone like the towns guard or someone close too power to do your biding is great way for a corrupt character to seperate themselves from a pure one. Former forces/tricks/manipulates people into doing their bidding, latter convinces them by befriending/proving themselves.

If it's another "woah I am your slut/sex-slave now" than count me out. Not a lot of it in this game maybe but it's already overused in other media, in my opinion. Never was a fan of the trope anyway.
Ah, son of a bitch, that is what I am writing right now. Well, that and finishing touches on the Waspboy.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Hmmm, Corrupted MC becomes too fucked up so they develop twisted fetishes like wincest.
Hey, that is very offensive to the Ozark-dwelling community. I and all of my sibling-cousins will see you in court.
Scat can go to hell though, who the fuck is into that shit, pun intended.
Coming down on Germans, too. Is there no end to your bigotry?

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Another area that Sadly is getting forgotten is the wayfort. We could be permitted to rebuild it and making it an HQ, instead of getting all of the companions crammed on the frosthound.

Like, Having it rebuilt, then getting an small army (with our companions as part of it or something) and may be with a corrupted MC we can convert it as a demonic stronghold.

Another good part of rebuilding the wayfort is to get revenue from the travelers (and could be a good excuse to fuck our bailif into submission)

Last edited:

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Oh I won't even try to at least hope for it with the official "devs".
So I wonder if the modders would instead~~~

They can literally make an "unofficial" patch to add this kind o' content like how they sell VNs in steam while we get the TRUE content in another site.
Boy then you're gonna be really happy cause the CoC2 modding Discord is hard at work making Kinucest true

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
It's not really NTR if Cait was never interested in a relationship, she only wanted to be fuckbuddies at best, both free to screw whoever.
To be honest it's her wishy-washy nature that really hurts her. She has romantic things like being able to marry her, blushing when you complement her around her dad, and regardless of even if you don't have sex with her, the game constantly likes to sneak in how you're either attracted to her or you find her attracted. She's not like Anno who makes it clear that Kaede is her number one. The further compounded because she's a Savin character and in his trifecta of sluts you get a character who doesn't even try and fail like Helia or make it as clear as Anno.
If you need further proof, Brint is the only person she'll actively go after, you need set her up with everyone else she sleeps with.
Good God, that thing is a fucking nightmare. Who the fuck is jerking off to this shit?
Someone's never played Teraurge, trust me, play that game for a smidgen and that jellyfish will look normal to you.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
It's not really NTR if Cait was never interested in a relationship, she only wanted to be fuckbuddies at best, both free to screw whoever.
Then you need to pay more attention bro. After the wayfort we notice that Cait starts to feel "closeness" with the MC and has a certain disposition to become something "serious to us". BUT she still gonna fuck anything that moves because she's a "Sacred harlot" (false).

Boy then you're gonna be really happy cause the CoC2 modding Discord is hard at work making Kinucest true
Gods be praised! Now I'm interested on what they are cooking.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
It is NTR when Cait keeps one-upping the champion against any agency on the player. They got this really weird bullshit where "No, mine is better than you." like kids playing pretend and coming up with bullshit rules like "Nuh-uh, I got a shield that deflects all laser beams!" "Yeah? Well, it wasn't a laser beam but a lightning bolt that looks like a laser beam!". Only for whatever reason they decided to duct tape your mouth so you can't make up rules to combat their bullshit.

Nobody wants to get with Cait. I know I said her religion was like Slaanesh, but it's actually probably closer to Nurgle and she's just a walking time bomb of death. She just needs one exotic species to fuck and BOOOM! Something to make China blush.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
It is NTR when Cait keeps one-upping the champion against any agency on the player. They got this really weird bullshit where "No, mine is better than you." like kids playing pretend and coming up with bullshit rules like "Nuh-uh, I got a shield that deflects all laser beams!" "Yeah? Well, it wasn't a laser beam but a lightning bolt that looks like a laser beam!". Only for whatever reason they decided to duct tape your mouth so you can't make up rules to combat their bullshit.

Nobody wants to get with Cait. I know I said her religion was like Slaanesh, but it's actually probably closer to Nurgle and she's just a walking time bomb of death. She just needs one exotic species to fuck and BOOOM! Something to make China blush.
Also we need to get remainded that she's not a real "Malachite harlot". Why? because she confesses it to us since Salwah arrives (even before when we pursue clues about her father's whereabouts) Cait is an unfaitful whore that isn't even a harlot to begin with.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
To be honest it's her wishy-washy nature that really hurts her. She has romantic things like being able to marry her, blushing when you complement her around her dad, and regardless of even if you don't have sex with her, the game constantly likes to sneak in how you're either attracted to her or you find her attracted. She's not like Anno who makes it clear that Kaede is her number one. The further compounded because she's a Savin character and in his trifecta of sluts you get a character who doesn't even try and fail like Helia or make it as clear as Anno.
If you need further proof, Brint is the only person she'll actively go after, you need set her up with everyone else she sleeps with.
You can marry Cait? Since when?? Look if she marries the champ and then fucks around as much, that's ntr, sure. But the blushing at compliments thing or being attracted on its own doesn't really she's supposed to be exclusive to the champ. She seems to act flustered around a lot of people she finds hot and enjoy compliments *shrugs*
As for that last bit, really? I didn't do jack to set her up with Atani's futa mom, or that futa from the adventure trio outside khorminos.

Then you need to pay more attention bro. After the wayfort we notice that Cait starts to feel "closeness" with the MC and has a certain disposition to become something "serious to us". BUT she still gonna fuck anything that moves because she's a "Sacred harlot" (false).
Heh I'll admit I didnt pay much attention during most of her storyline because I'm planning on playing from the start at some point. I didn't notice the becoming serious bit.
"she still gonna fuck anything that moves" Yyyyyeah, but...so does the champion. And they can have multiple spouses, children and boy/girlfriends at once, and no character ever complains.

Also we need to get remainded that she's not a real "Malachite harlot". Why? because she confesses it to us since Salwah arrives (even before when we pursue clues about her father's whereabouts) Cait is an unfaitful whore that isn't even a harlot to begin with.
Unfaithful to who?

Uh sorry I'm really not sure what you mean about the "one-upsmanship" in this context. Are you saying she's trying to outfuck the champion?

It's funny you mention Nurgle, since we have a character that fits far better, Kasyrra. Massive demonic powers, raped her way through two worlds, probably fucked more people than the entire mallach temple did in a decade, who knows what kind of both demonic and ordinary plagues she has? Not to mention her aura and bodily fluids literally poison the water, earth and air.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
You can marry Cait? Since when?? Look if she marries the champ and then fucks around as much, that's ntr, sure. But the blushing at compliments thing or being attracted on its own doesn't really she's supposed to be exclusive to the champ. She seems to act flustered around a lot of people she finds hot and enjoy compliments *shrugs*
As for that last bit, really? I didn't do jack to set her up with Atani's futa mom, or that futa from the adventure trio outside khorminos.
Is not marrying her the point of the NTR/NTS issue with her, but the reasoning of why she wants something with the MC (You), then go fuck any dick she finds.
Heh I'll admit I didnt pay much attention during most of her storyline because I'm planning on playing from the start at some point. I didn't notice the becoming serious bit.
"she still gonna fuck anything that moves" Yyyyyeah, but...so does the champion. And they can have multiple spouses, children and boy/girlfriends at once, and no character ever complains.
False equivalence but I'll bite anyways. We fuck if we want to, as well we can decide to not to (and that includes Cait) Don't try to lump the MC into the fact that Cait was written to be the town's bike you like her or not.
Unfaithful to who?
To (you) if you want to be involved with her. Who else?
Uh sorry I'm really not sure what you mean about the "one-upsmanship" in this context. Are you saying she's trying to outfuck the champion?
Since the beginning her personality always is of "Being stuck" with you (you like it or not) and you can't get rid of her to get a bit of respite. YOU ARE ALWAYS DEPENDANT OF HER UNTIL YOU GET A SOMEWHAT COMPETENT HEALER. And her demeanor of "Old nagging hag" is a huge turn off even to those who try to RP in the game.
It's funny you mention Nurgle, since we have a character that fits far better, Kasyrra. Massive demonic powers, raped her way through two worlds, probably fucked more people than the entire mallach temple did in a decade, who knows what kind of both demonic and ordinary plagues she has? Not to mention her aura and bodily fluids literally poison the water, earth and air.
Kasyrra is most likely an embodiment of Slaanesh (fa/tg/uy) because she's all about "sex, drugs and rock n' roll" while cait is most likely a soup of any STD ever existed in Savarra.

I get that you like Cait man, but you're will face a huge tide of people that is tired of her and want to get rid of her ASAP (myself included)

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
To be honest, i'd be down with Cait if the Champion could choose violence every time they see her and basically only kept her around as their moral punching bag.

Like, every time she shows up at Garth's:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or randomly over dinner (she sits at another table):

When she congratulates Brienne about the pregnancy:

I think that would work fine for me :KEK:

2.90 star(s) 99 Votes