Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I saw this thread when it was first started and I thought it was an update of the game lol so this is a sequel? NOICE!

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I gave up on TiTs after they stuck that horrible "badger freak bimbofy you, you cant fight back, fuck you - we want commision money" thing.

Anyone that makes such idiotic creative missteps can't be trusted to make anything I'd find worth my time.
Wait what? I didn't get there yet, they put a non optional transformation encounter in TITS?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
No, you can refuse her offer
Well then, the game is still good in my book..I don't care if there are only a few humanoids with vaginas in the game as long as I maintain my manliness by choice, I'm not into futa but Furry doesn't bother me that much, so..Anyways thx for the info (I just came back from a 6 hours marathon holy shit I'm exhausted xD)

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
I'd love it if this one had more FxM. I left their other projects after some play due the lack of options to lay something that doesn't have tits.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
so... save to file saves "CoC2 treos 3.coc2" > load save in the save editor (attempting to load the file i just saved) does nothing.

seems the save editor doesn't work at all yet.

edit: eh, i guess it doesn't matter for the time being since the game is probably in alpha (if not pre-alpha) currently.

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
I have to say that I'm pretty excited about this. I've been playing CoC for years at this point and have always enjoyed the story. Shoot, I even backed TiTS back when it started funding on Offbeatr.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On topic, I'm really excited to see what Savin does with the story and the world from here on out. Hopefully it'll develop further with a new-ish team at the helm. (No offence to Fen.)

Mabufu

Mar 23, 2018
I was very pleased when I discovered this.I like the TiTS style map navigation system,artwork and interfaces.Shame there's nothing major to do after the 'intro chapter'. I'm trying hard to remain patient waiting for an update

Edit I forgot there is the chance to explore the foothills and encounter some harpy enemies

Reactions: war12321

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I preferred the world and story in CoC better than TiTS. Something about the story and characters was just better IMO.
Probably because after managing to get gorrilions of dollars from offbeater and patreon, we got the exact same shit but with just different color UI and instead of cool and interesting aliens in space across the galaxy, we got fucking pandas and other furry garbage

TsuBlu3

Aug 8, 2016
It's literally one NPC into it and it looks like it's already falling victim to what I found to be a severe flaw of the first and TiTS, which is having a million different body modifiers, but when it comes down to the sex scenes they're all rendered meaningless and it's just the same block of text regardless (outside of the same synonym generator the appearance screen uses).
Only the true pet projects of certain writers seemed to get the full treatment, but for every one of those there's like 25 NPCs that are the equivalent of the townspeople in an old RPG that say the same one line in the first minute of the game that they do in hour 70 even after the planet has been destroyed. I appreciate TiTs' half-attempt to address it by having scenes w/ requirements, but there should simply be a bare minimum of what writers have to factor in before submitting something.
Fall of Eden was light years ahead in that regard. Only generic combat enemies got the throwaway filler content, and even then a good chunk got some flexible scenes. Why did it have to die :(

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Says you can encounter the Wingleader, but is that only exclusive to the Thief? Or can other classes meet her?

As a follow up question: Is she just a random encounter you have to spam explore for?

2.90 star(s) 98 Votes