1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i have done work but its mostly maintencentace fixing this and that but will i promise i haven't given up

Reactions: dommatt87

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
at the moment working on converter on adding the Ashleys bedroom stuff and adding it to game alone with a navigation system then i will be writing some new stuff what's taking so long is my writing is fine. but coding is harder even though renpy is easier my helper is working on several projects so its days between when he can help me but i promise i will let you know.

Reactions: Storm4n

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hmm can't seem to find the futa protagonist, I dont you can tranform to one either.
not in the renpy version yet prob won't be for a while but the spy arck has futa lover as kinda the main love interest. my helper whenever he gets back to me convinced me since the other arcs don't have much until i really know what im gonna do leave em out. so

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
not in the renpy version yet prob won't be for a while but the spy arck has futa lover as kinda the main love interest. my helper whenever he gets back to me convinced me since the other arcs don't have much until i really know what im gonna do leave em out. so
Any progress??

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys im so sorry had to reset computer again and havent heard from helper in months so im abandoning. However Im not completly gone Im creating a new game atm that i can hopfully solo just to get used to coding.

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
guys im so sorry had to reset computer again and havent heard from helper in months so im abandoning. However Im not completly gone Im creating a new game atm that i can hopfully solo just to get used to coding.
That's why you save/backup all your work to an eternal hardrive

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i managed to find a way to add everything i had here to the new game but want to add some new stuff before i post

Reactions: Grimtown
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes