1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok ill try again give me a few minutes making a new build then ill post mega again

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
pc see if this one works

linux i hope

windows version

mac version

Last edited:

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
ok the PC laveled seems to work now, i'm gonna test it, but i have one question, what difference are between PC and Windows version?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
no idea im new to renypy and when I go to build distributions can make different things wasn't sure which ones did what so I just went with all of em

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i havent heard anything from anyone ina few days this good bad do you like not like. not sure been waiting to see if I need to fix anything before moving on

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
there was script error down the right and one down the left paths the ignore function got pass them no problem

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
do i have to download the html first then the conversion to renpy?

no they renpy is a covervision of the story stuff depends on what you want. renpy version has music and images for every line of text but the HTML has more content cause I don't know how to set up up navigation in renpy yet. Ive been waiting for more comments on the reply version to see which one people like better.

these are updated versions of renpy version i have updated main page yet. because like i sid waiting for more comments.

pc see if this one works

linux i hope

windows version

mac version

Reactions: VolksKrieg

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
i might of missed it but i think u havent gotten comments because this this didnt pop up in latest updates page so most probably do not know

May 21, 2017
no they renpy is a covervision of the story stuff depends on what you want. renpy version has music and images for every line of text but the HTML has more content cause I don't know how to set up up navigation in renpy yet. Ive been waiting for more comments on the reply version to see which one people like better.

these are updated versions of renpy version i have updated main page yet. because like i sid waiting for more comments.

Mega pc see if this one works

Mega linux i hope

Mega windows version

Mega mac version
The files are removed from the PC and the Windows links. need new mega links.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The files are removed from the PC and the Windows links. need new mega links.
yeah Papa sent this when asked to help set it up

FYI: The pc version includes Windows and Linux so you only need to port the pc and mac versions in the future.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i have them

Pc it works as windows fine

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes