Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Corruption Time [v0.03] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
No problem, i allways check my files before upload them and my anti-virus every week scans my computer.
From what i read about that Trojan, some guy said he caught one from an email, one from a wordpad document, and some times from websites.

I'm even scanning my hard drive where i have all my mods and games from this website so far zero virus or trojans.

P.S. I do belive some people may have the virus warning, but it's not from my side, i don't know for sure what triggeres the virus, but i allways check before i upload.
Yeah, I'm kinda wondering if it might've been something on Mega's end. Not necessarily like they'd been compromised or anything, maybe just a weird quirk in their encryption.

Also, gotta say, your sig is the first one that's ever gotten me interested in a game all on its own - does RA let you turn a girl into an orc?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, I'm kinda wondering if it might've been something on Mega's end. Not necessarily like they'd been compromised or anything, maybe just a weird quirk in their encryption.

Also, gotta say, your sig is the first one that's ever gotten me interested in a game all on its own - does RA let you turn a girl into an orc?
It's not the first time mega does that.

It's a great game, i do recommend the game, When you have sex with her you can choose her original form (Orc) or a Human form.

onci

Dec 29, 2017
Hello, I'm sorry to insist, but the download contains a back door-like Trojan.
I downloaded it several times, with the pc previously clean, and after the download appears the Trojan.
I don't have enough knowledge to understand what's going on
Thank you

onci

Dec 29, 2017
Hello, the new version offers no doubt. It's clean of Trojans. I downloaded it and the antivirus doesn't detect anything. Thank you

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Joker's mods afaik have never contained any type of viruses. False positives are common in mods; they trip low-end antivirus's heuristics scanner because the mods often contain executable code in order to do what they need to do. Easy rule of thumb here: if the majority of users are reporting no problems and a reputable modder (like JokerLeader, ZoeyRaven, Main Lain, etc) insists the mod is clean, the problem is either on your end or at the download point.

D

Deleted member 3052763

the mods often contain executable code in order to do what they need to do.
This mod specifically contains only .rpy and .rpyc files, i.e. script files. (i dl'ed from both mega and patreon)

I don't think I've seen a Ren'py mod containing an .exe-file so far? I guess a ren'py-mod could make use of python code though... but I suck at coding so just guessing.

Anyhow, since it's just script files I can't really see what even a crap AV would latch onto...

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Will your v0.02 mod work for the v0.02a version? Or would you need to update?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Will your v0.02 mod work for the v0.02a version? Or would you need to update?
OP (and one mod who tried it) claim that it works fine with the latest update. However, for me it reintroduces a bug on day 4 that has already been fixed in the un-modded game.

Even though the walkthrough link looks out of date I checked and at the link it seems to be the current version. I thought it was working, but I just got an error when meeting the new girl.
Same here. I’ve switched the discussion to the mod thread.

Yep i checked. it works. I've removed the warning. Thanks a lot!
To clarify, you don’t get an error message on day 4 if you never encountered Kiko before? (=Never encountered her in the park.)

Last edited:
Reactions: secrettunel6969

onci

Dec 29, 2017
Joker's mods afaik have never contained any type of viruses. False positives are common in mods; they trip low-end antivirus's heuristics scanner because the mods often contain executable code in order to do what they need to do. Easy rule of thumb here: if the majority of users are reporting no problems and a reputable modder (like JokerLeader, ZoeyRaven, Main Lain, etc) insists the mod is clean, the problem is either on your end or at the download point.
Thank you for the explanation and apologies if anyone has bothered

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Something is not working right since I installed the Mod but no "hints" are being showed! I am running the game and Mod in my Mac. I will appreciate anyone's help. Thanks!

jessetechno

Dec 19, 2019
Something is not working right since I installed the Mod but no "hints" are being showed! I am running the game and Mod in my Mac. I will appreciate anyone's help. Thanks!
I am having the same issue. I tried a couple things but no luck...

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
Can any body upload it some where I dont know why I can't download this file from mega I would really appreciate it and also mention me in the link address

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Can any body upload it some where I dont know why I can't download this file from mega I would really appreciate it and also mention me in the link address
Try the patreon link, you can download from there without Mega

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes