Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Corruption Time [v0.03] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
It refers to th"Broody" stat. 90% sure this controls how positively they view pregnancy.
That's... an odd correlation. I honestly thought the "Broodiness" stat was related to how emo the characters were or something. Never occurred to me that it had something to do with pregnancy, though I get why the dev thought "broodiness" might have something to do with having a brood/breeding.

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Getting this bug when I upload the patch into the autorun folder to replace similar files in game folder as instructed on Mac:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 280, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/user/Desktop/CorruptionTime-0/CorruptionTime.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/user/Desktop/CorruptionTime-0/CorruptionTime.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/user/Desktop/CorruptionTime-0/CorruptionTime.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/user/Desktop/CorruptionTime-0/CorruptionTime.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "/Users/user/Desktop/CorruptionTime-0/CorruptionTime.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292

Sun Jun 13 13:30:19 2021

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Getting this bug when I upload the patch into the autorun folder to replace similar files in game folder as instructed on Mac:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/user/Desktop/CorruptionTime-0/CorruptionTime.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/user/Desktop/CorruptionTime-0/CorruptionTime.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/user/Desktop/CorruptionTime-0/CorruptionTime.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/user/Desktop/CorruptionTime-0/CorruptionTime.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "/Users/user/Desktop/CorruptionTime-0/CorruptionTime.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292

Sun Jun 13 13:30:19 2021
Maybe, just maybe, that's happening cause the game and the mod are different versions, the game is 3c the mod is not.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Didn't see it in "latest updates", but the game thread was updated with 0.03c a bugfix release.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes