Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
The art is nice as always but isn't the game falling to the usual "do same action 50 times before you get art"?
I get that it is trying to add more depth to it but I don't feel this works.
Choose Goose to me should be more of a scene unlocker: selling you pills, aphrodisiacs, nice gifts and such. Basically occasionally you get gold and such and by getting items with Choose Goose and they help you stir things towards corruption, lust, love or anything inbetween.
The "fight" I think should just be tied with story point, like for example rather than have an actual fight with the fire dudes, you do favors for the Ice Queen and she rewards you with her Kingdom's weaponry and armors, so you go back to the fire cave after having done Ice Queen's things and can dominate.
Make the progression quest centric rather than focused on grinding.

Granted, I do like the grinding a bit in the events with Fionna, keep trying, slowly corrupt her and get her to be more lewd with you... I just think that considering it is an hentai game, grinding with boobs and ass wiggling on your face is better than grinding with random T-posing enemies.
So failing a change of mechanics, I'd suggest making the random enemies more of an eyecandy to look at.
Aside from the grinding as I said, the art is nice and things are unfolding in a pleasing way, looking forward to the next update.

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks for all the criticisms, and about the cut drawings of Fionna sleeping, I wanted to give the impression that Finn was closer.
i tottaly get ya.again,great work so far my dude,be proud of yourself

,oh something i forgot to add:
the jobs for fionna on the candy kingdom! the grinding is tolerable so far but 5 to 7 coins per battle? what is this? BRAZIL PAY RATE? hehehehhe

make a option soon to send fionna to work and share the money with you

FIONNA:WHY SHOULD I SHARE MY PAY CHECK???????

bitch we be training you for free,the next training seassiions you go to pay!
1682852175920.png
jobs i alredy suggested:
to clean jobs,you going to need to buy a broom in that guy that sells brooms on the candy kingdom,or find a broom in the house and give fionna,a little fetch quest,make her work for him,10 gold is good enough,work can be done monday to saturday

1682852732461.png

the clothes system can be add even,buy with goose and make her use it to work,make tight,boobs almost exploding of the shirt tight!

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
can't beat the lady guarding flame princess and i already have all the choose gooses items bought what am i supposed to do?
Hmm, check again if you didn't forget any item, if you didn't forget try to sleep and go there again, if it still doesn't work, There's a save for download on patreon where you can download it and you'll be able to defeat the Nymph

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
alright, I got a problem with saves. for some bloody reason, I can't change them. no joke I've tried everything and the save files would always be in the game. is there some file location I don't know about or what? because I honestly don't know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is this gender bender?
AT has canon genderswaps of characters, given the above mentioned story and episodes
to my knowledge this mixes female characters and the genderswaps of male chars from the series

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
alright, I got a problem with saves. for some bloody reason, I can't change them. no joke I've tried everything and the save files would always be in the game. is there some file location I don't know about or what? because I honestly don't know.
If you've already tried deleting the saves folder and it didn't work, I think you'll need to download the game again.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes