Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
I'm glad it worked <3
btw just a few suggestions for the game. One change is the current output for money. As it stands you need to kill 10 worms for 10 gold. something you can actually do in one day however if you take into account stuff like talking to the other characters it takes up time to do the job. it feels like one of two things needs to happen. either the money needs to be raised by 5 or the number of worms needed to be killed needs to be reduced by 5. I prefer the latter to the former as it gives you more time to play around with. there are some bugs I've noticed like the numbers for the health system still being there after you win or lose a fight with the flame warriors. or the day of the week coming up at the start of each morning not sinking up with the one in the book. btw thanks for adding that. it was a pain to figure out which day was which.

Sep 10, 2022
btw just a few suggestions for the game. One change is the current output for money. As it stands you need to kill 10 worms for 10 gold. something you can actually do in one day however if you take into account stuff like talking to the other characters it takes up time to do the job. it feels like one of two things needs to happen. either the money needs to be raised by 5 or the number of worms needed to be killed needs to be reduced by 5. I prefer the latter to the former as it gives you more time to play around with. there are some bugs I've noticed like the numbers for the health system still being there after you win or lose a fight with the flame warriors. or the day of the week coming up at the start of each morning not sinking up with the one in the book. btw thanks for adding that. it was a pain to figure out which day was which.
I think that there could a random system varying the quantity of money and quantity of enemy, that way the Player can win 5-15 per enemy and 45 at maximum of three enemies. Also there is no strategy to be done cuz of limiting options during fight time, so maybe Add Heavy Attack (60% chance of missing and crit), Light Attack (100% of hitting), Shield, Items, Magic, etc. The game is early and all, but the quantity of fighting against worms and the fire enemies is just too much even skipping through.

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
I think that there could a random system varying the quantity of money and quantity of enemy, that way the Player can win 5-15 per enemy and 45 at maximum of three enemies. Also there is no strategy to be done cuz of limiting options during fight time, so maybe Add Heavy Attack (60% chance of missing and crit), Light Attack (100% of hitting), Shield, Items, Magic, etc. The game is early and all, but the quantity of fighting against worms and the fire enemies is just too much even skipping through.
honestly, that would be a huge improvement, but adding that would require a lot of work and time. so it would be a big ask. unless he added them bit by bit in the updates to come.

Sep 10, 2022
honestly, that would be a huge improvement, but adding that would require a lot of work and time. so it would be a big ask. unless he added them bit by bit in the updates to come.
It's a lot of work but that's the job, the currently fighting system is so bare-bone that is barely considered a System. If you gonna add a mechanic you gotta make it good. But my recommendation is around the same, update by update add something new until you get a decent fighting system.

Last edited:

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
It's a lot of work but that's the job, the currently fighting system is so bare-bone that is barely considered a System. If you gonna add a mechanic you gotta make it good. But my recommendation is around the same, update by update add something new until you get a decent fighting system.
agreed

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes