Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Apr 17, 2018
day 22: Just sharing Incutia news

in his words

"Hello everyone, I'm back to working on the game's artwork, but I still feel like I'm not at my best. I've put a lot of effort into the game this month, but I haven't produced many art assets. I've been more focused on programming, logic, and the game's story. Even so, I feel like I haven't accomplished much in the game because I haven't been able to give my full attention to drawing. I've only managed to create four drawings and one short animation for the game. As a result, I think the game may be delayed even further. I had planned to do a lot more this month, but I've been feeling quite tired lately, perhaps even experiencing burnout. I apologize for this and I'll do my best to create as much content as possible. However, in order to ensure good quality, the game will be delayed. I think I'll only be able to release the next update on June 15th. I apologize again for this and for bringing less content each month, but once I recover and am back to 100%, I'll bring many new things and more ideas for new games. I hope you can understand and thank you very much for being here. Thank you so much for your support"

tl dr:dude is suffering for burnout,game is delayed to june 15th,please send your regards and kind words to our dev, he is in need of love and support

Incutia.take your time my friend

1684895244597.png

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
In case you read Incutia, take your time last we want is you getting burn out so fast. Good things take time, so we can wait.
day 22: Just sharing Incutia news

in his words

"Hello everyone, I'm back to working on the game's artwork, but I still feel like I'm not at my best. I've put a lot of effort into the game this month, but I haven't produced many art assets. I've been more focused on programming, logic, and the game's story. Even so, I feel like I haven't accomplished much in the game because I haven't been able to give my full attention to drawing. I've only managed to create four drawings and one short animation for the game. As a result, I think the game may be delayed even further. I had planned to do a lot more this month, but I've been feeling quite tired lately, perhaps even experiencing burnout. I apologize for this and I'll do my best to create as much content as possible. However, in order to ensure good quality, the game will be delayed. I think I'll only be able to release the next update on June 15th. I apologize again for this and for bringing less content each month, but once I recover and am back to 100%, I'll bring many new things and more ideas for new games. I hope you can understand and thank you very much for being here. Thank you so much for your support"

tl dr:dude is suffering for burnout,game is delayed to june 15th,please send your regards and kind words to our dev, he is in need of love and support

Incutia.take your time my friend

View attachment 2645088
Thanks for the info.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes