Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Apr 17, 2018
day 31

1685622610353.png

in Incutia words on Patreon

"Unfortunately I come to say that my hd was corrupted, I don't know how that happened. But I was calm because I had another hd with backup with my arts and games. but this hd was also corrupted and formatted by mistake, that is, I lost all my projects and arts, I'm doing everything to recover the backup of this formatted hd, but I don't know if I'll be able to. However, I manage to return to Corruption Time production, from version 0.0.4, but I lost everything I had already done for version 0.0.5 happened, I'll try my best to recover my files, but if I can't I'll have to go back to version 0.0.5 from the beginning. Again I apologize for this. I will keep everyone informed"

im prety much sure the update that was coming June 15th is out of the picture, incutira will problably begin the work from the scratch as he says, so i suggest taking easy before going back to work, hell take june as vacation if you need lol.

no rush,shit happen

1685623047976.png

1685622930146.png

(LMAO CORRUPTION TIME GOT CORRUPTED)

Apr 17, 2018
day 32:yo, more news from incutia, in his words :

"Hello everyone, I apologize for the events of the past few days. Unfortunately, I couldn't recover the files from the corrupted hard drive, so I'll have to start working on update 0.0.5 again. This will take more time, and I sincerely apologize for that. I will do everything possible to try to release it this month. If everything goes well, the update will be available on the 28th. I will start working as quickly as possible to avoid wasting time. Thank you so much for your continued support; you are incredible. I will always do my best. :)"

tl;dr:lost hd,lost a HUGE chunk of the update, have to re-do all the 0.0.5, new release date: 28th of june

1685808332427.png

1685808500688.png

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
day 32:yo, more news from incutia, in his words :

"Hello everyone, I apologize for the events of the past few days. Unfortunately, I couldn't recover the files from the corrupted hard drive, so I'll have to start working on update 0.0.5 again. This will take more time, and I sincerely apologize for that. I will do everything possible to try to release it this month. If everything goes well, the update will be available on the 28th. I will start working as quickly as possible to avoid wasting time. Thank you so much for your continued support; you are incredible. I will always do my best. :)"

tl;dr:lost hd,lost a HUGE chunk of the update, have to re-do all the 0.0.5, new release date: 28th of june

View attachment 2672330

View attachment 2672332
Thanks for the update, and F for all the things lost.

Apr 17, 2018
1685973463062.png

In Incutia words

"Hello everyone, I'm here to let you know that today I will resume drawing the artworks for Corruption Time after a busy week trying to recover the lost files. So I wanted to inform you that starting tomorrow, the artworks will be posted regularly again on Patreon, and the new update will be released this month. I apologize once again for what happened, and once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. You guys are amazing, thank you so much, even after these last few days when I've been slacking off on posting the artworks. Thank you very much <3"

if you not subbed his patreon yet, why you dumb?

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Wow, this is old, I had even forgotten I had done it. I am very happy that I have really evolved my art
Well if I can say one thing for certain is that you are in the good way, having haters just because is weird either they are jealous of your skills or they are not word a damn and think that bothering you will make them more. So good on you being better than them.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes