Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
or the creator is a perv, hated the trans community, or doesn't like reddit mods
First one depends what type of perv you mean, because all of us here are pervs like do not try to deny it, the second oh fuck (please tell me you were just saying examples) and the third jaja mods in most things don't get and much less deserve respect, at least when they think they are very important.

Apr 17, 2018
First one depends what type of perv you mean, because all of us here are pervs like do not try to deny it, the second oh fuck (please tell me you were just saying examples) and the third jaja mods in most things don't get and much less deserve respect, at least when they think they are very important.
because all of us here are pervs

1686017792630.png

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Raziels and Incutia

Iwillbityoutomorrow

Apr 7, 2023
by "perv" I mean the "real life perverts", probably should've said groomer.
the reddit mods are on every forum... even moderating this very website now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia
Apr 17, 2018
by "perv" I mean the "real life perverts", probably should've said groomer.
the reddit mods are on every forum... even moderating this very website now.
choose your words carefully my dude,its sounds like you making a huge acussation,Incutia is not the type the people that would be a groomer,im 100% on incutia side and by what i see on his old post theres no reasons to say his a bad person
Wait what? You mean that Incutia is or you were giving examples? Because if you say Incutia I need proof like with anyone, I need proof before throwing someone to the stkae and burning them.
true

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes