Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
my main save from version 0.4.0 is useless now,cant get the hanjob scene because even in tuesdays she asks me to come back in tuesdays,cant get the Ninfa scene,because i alredy defeated her in the last version,would be cool to have a option to fight her again to get the scene to repeat, imma begin a new save,the 0.4.1 review will be delayed till then

View attachment 2732591
In the next update, you can skip the initial missions for old players, but for now I recommend starting a new save, sorry about that

dddentsss

Mar 21, 2022
How do you get the scene of fionna leaning on the tree? i cant seem to progress any further with her (i made a new save for this update).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
How do you get the scene of fionna leaning on the tree? i cant seem to progress any further with her (i made a new save for this update).
you have to get all her poses in practice, and grope her ass a few times, and presto you have the scene

Apr 17, 2018

0.4.1 REVIEW

FIRST OF ALL HERES A SAVE WITH ALL THE 50 ENEMYS FROM THE CAVE DEAD,FINN FULLY UPGRADED, JUST KICK NINFAS ASS AND HOTDOG THAT BITCH

1688244451380.png

about the update this is smaller than my respect for twitter,with is tiny,we got

*checks paper*

Ninfa scenes,they were a pain to get,because in the last update i alredy beaten her half to death and she just gave me that nipple peek....so i did a new save and did all again

Captura de Tela (95).png

also this

Captura de Tela (97).png

and some of this

Captura de Tela (96).png

thats basically it for her...

bubblegum:not much to say,another bug of the version 0.4.0 i got is every tuesdy i went there she tells me to go back on tuesday....i suggest incutia to add a day of the week together with the time of the day "clock' we have on the top of the screen and how much coins we have,its a paiin to open the diary to see what day is it and how much i have in my wallet

(sorry i did not took a screenshot of the scene, i tried to re-do the scene,but guess what,its not repetable)

BUTTTT Incutia blessed us with "pb punha ropa"

pb punha ropa.png

delete it and you can see her naked

pb punha base.png

and now...my love FIONNA

incutia did a gif of a titjob,he take my suggestion in consideration,he keep her nipples to be seen, unlike ice queen boobjob

Captura de tela 2023-07-01 123313.png

BUUUUT i will express what i feel about it with this

download.png

Captura de tela 2023-07-01 180809.png

this is the same image Incutia used of the sleeping handjob scene,we can give him a slack because it was a small update, so i did this !
image.jpeg

not a good edit,BUUUUUUUUUUUUT i was thinking we were to cum on fionnas boobs and face,what you guys think?

*puts paper away*

SOOO,thats it,not a big update, not a big review....incutia is doing a great job so far,i hope the 0.5.0 to come soon ^^

SUGGESTION TIME

1688246449306.png

so, a quality of life update would be great, we have on the top of the screen if is morning afternoon or night, thats helful yes, so why not add how much money we have and the day we at? (but its on finn diary just open it up)

im lazy

1688246835256.png

and thats it for suggestions

conclusions

i like this small update,incutia should make more of then,YES I SAID,this number dot number dot 5 is great,he can focus on small fixes and focus in other characters and other locations,keep it up incutia,you doiing great

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022

0.4.1 REVIEW

FIRST OF ALL HERES A SAVE WITH ALL THE 50 ENEMYS FROM THE CAVE DEAD,FINN FULLY UPGRADED, JUST KICK NINFAS ASS AND HOTDOG THAT BITCH

View attachment 2738190

about the update this is smaller than my respect for twitter,with is tiny,we got

*checks paper*

Ninfa scenes,they were a pain to get,because in the last update i alredy beaten her half to death and she just gave me that nipple peek....so i did a new save and did all again

View attachment 2738193

also this

View attachment 2738194

and some of this

View attachment 2738196

bubblegum:not much to say,another bug of the version 0.4.0 i got is every tuesdy i went there she tells me to go back on tuesday....i suggest incutia to add a day of the week together with the time of the day "clock' we have on the top of the screen and how much coins we have,its a paiin to open the diary to see what day is it and how much i have in my wallet

(sorry i did not took a screenshot of the scene, i tried to re-do the scene,but guess what,its not repetable)

View attachment 2738228

View attachment 2738230

and now...my love FIONNA

incutia did a gif of a titjob,he take my suggestion in consideration,he keep her nipples to be seen, unlike ice queen boobjob

View attachment 2738243

View attachment 2738272

View attachment 2738275

this is the same image Incutia used of the sleeping handjob scene,we can give him a slack because it was a small update, so i did this !
View attachment 2738276

not a good edit,BUUUUUUUUUUUUT i was thinking we were to cum on fionnas boobs and face,what you guys think?

*puts paper away*

SOOO,thats it,not a big update, not a big review....incutia is doing a great job so far,i hope the 0.5.0 to come soon ^^

SUGGESTION TIME

View attachment 2738279

so, a quality of life update would be great, we have on the top of the screen if is morning afternoon or night, thats helful yes, so why not add how much money we have and the day we at? (but its on finn diary just open it up)

im lazy

View attachment 2738285

conclusions

i like this small update,incutia should make more of then,YES I SAID,this number dot number dot 5 is great,he can focus on small fixes and focus in other characters and other locations,keep it up incutia,you doiing great

0.4.1 REVIEW

View attachment 2738190

*checks paper*

View attachment 2738193

also this

View attachment 2738194

and some of this

View attachment 2738196

View attachment 2738228

View attachment 2738230

and now...my love FIONNA

View attachment 2738243

View attachment 2738272

View attachment 2738275

View attachment 2738276

*puts paper away*

SUGGESTION TIME

View attachment 2738279

im lazy

View attachment 2738285

conclusions

Another great review, and about the suggestions, I'm already working to correct some of them, such as the day and the money. also in the next update there will already be a lot of things that will make the game more practical and faster, and with more sex scenes

Apr 17, 2018
Another great review, and about the suggestions, I'm already working to correct some of them, such as the day and the money. also in the next update there will already be a lot of things that will make the game more practical and faster, and with more sex scenes
cant wait,discord is ready.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes