4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
day 54: ok so, i fight the AT universe again

why? because i was bored View attachment 2723393
You put Jakes kid in somemthing other than you being instant death? My guy most of them are technically gods. Like the one you put in coin toss that is like Jake but with hair and a horn is litterally capable of making titatn size astral proyections and can fuck with space time. That is almost being a god in my book.

Apr 17, 2018
You put Jakes kid in somemthing other than you being instant death? My guy most of them are technically gods. Like the one you put in coin toss that is like Jake but with hair and a horn is litterally capable of making titatn size astral proyections and can fuck with space time. That is almost being a god in my book.
yeah i judge by the looks....maybe i did got in a fight im going to die...thanks for warning me man

My man

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia
Apr 17, 2018
day 56: in incutia words

sample_f47cf9001abfaf66faff3ad48f5d1925.jpg

"Hello again, everyone. I just wanted to let you know that the update will be released tomorrow, and I wanted to thank once again all of you who have continued to support me, even during the past two months without updates and with limited content on Patreon.

I want to inform you that this update, version 0.4.1, won't have much content. I chose to do less this time because, as I explained before, I was experiencing burnout. However, I was still working on the game, and it was going to be delayed. Unfortunately, my hard drive with all the game files got corrupted, which made me even more tired and stressed because I lost everything I had done. To avoid overwhelming myself, I decided to make a smaller update, an add-on to version 0.4.0, instead of releasing version 0.5.0. This way, I would have the month to try to relax and rest after everything that happened. This smaller version will only have 4 new scenes, including a mini animation. I know it's not much, but I promise to make it up to you in version 0.5.0.

I genuinely want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being understanding during these months when I let you down. Thank you so much for your support. :)"

its tomorrow guys....we are almost there

i just have one thing to say

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Satalin

Jul 24, 2017
got an error

Edit:
found out What it was
have the line f "I have to eliminate [deadworms]/10 worms" replaced with f "I have to eliminate [minhacasMorta] /10 worms" and the error was gone

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionTime-INCUTIA-0.4.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes