Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

darkblane257

Jan 9, 2019
Yo Incutia, please add for 0.6.0 update scenes of Bronwyn. We want to fuck the pussy and breed her a lot.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia
Sep 10, 2022
small REVIEW OF THE 0.5.1(smaller update ever)

×<MEDIA>@https://f95zone.to

or whaever time of the day you are,im here to review this....i can even can this shit a update, is more like a quick polish on the game mechanics and expansion to future scenes and missions

View attachment 3112501

something cool incutia add is this

View attachment 3112758

if you need a new save,the time is now,your old save is going to bug alot since the update may break some progression along the time
my honest reaction:

View attachment 3112529

View attachment 3112556

View attachment 3112566

so so...we are now allowed to see the bar,cant do much inside since,THERES NOTHING INSIDE,but again is mini polish in the game,some bug fixes and quality of life.

we now have fast travel

View attachment 3112637

View attachment 3112639

a bit buggy since sometimes the code breaks

View attachment 3112643

but hey a win is a win

now to the quest the game presents

View attachment 3112694

this bitch can do shit alone,so basically you have to pay marceline some money so she can give you her AXE , incutia mispelled axe,so yeah.

View attachment 3112709

pretty solid mini-game,nothing too much stressfull

well after completing this task he will ask you to take his old Polaroid and go snap some necks...i mean photos
View attachment 3112830
SPOILER TIME

View attachment 3112793

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AFTER YOU SNAP A PIC OF FIONNA YOU WILL BE HITTED WITH THIS,SO THINK BECAUSE THE 0.6.0 UPDATE WILL BE REFLECT IN THIS CHOICE

View attachment 3112810

View attachment 3112819

TICK TOCK MY N-WORD....TICK TOCK....

so,if you are smart,and started a new game and won against the enemies of the cave,you was reward with a quick quest line of Fire Princess.

pretty quick,just to introduce the character,maybe she is going to work in the bar to earn a quick buck

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AAAAND thats about it,nothing much to say.

this is the worst update so far,small like Incutia dick(**THATS NOT A BAD THING**)
Remember 0.6.0 is going to be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE ~Like my cock~

anyway,stay hydrated,support incutia,touch Grass

Join our discord,you FUCKER

Damn not a single dev over here have the capability of figuring out right away if their game will have ntr or not so people would not waste their time on it XD. Really how hard it's to pick your tags at a early development and stick to it? I presume nearly impossible based on my experience with this place.

Apr 17, 2018
Damn not a single dev over here have the capability of figuring out right away if their game will have ntr or not so people would not waste their time on it XD. Really how hard it's to pick your tags at a early development and stick to it? I presume nearly impossible based on my experience with this place.
we give what the players want mate,right now theres a lot of people asking NTR and Bestiality,we go with the flow

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
we give what the players want mate,right now theres a lot of people asking NTR and Bestiality,we go with the flow
its called poll raiding.
there are literally groups of people dedicated to it for various causes.

they join together to bombard a poll with votes for their specific fetish to get it introduced into a game. then vanish to go on to the next game in need of raiding.
meanwhile the original game sinks because they did a sudden hard pivot on the audience demographic

• Red Heart
Apr 17, 2018
its called poll raiding.
there are literally groups of people dedicated to it for various causes.

they join together to bombard a poll with votes for their specific fetish to get it introduced into a game. then vanish to go on to the next game in need of raiding.
meanwhile the original game sinks because they did a sudden hard pivot on the audience demographic
we make most of the polls on Patreon. paid for vote i must add

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
we make most of the polls on Patreon. paid for vote i must add
That only slightly impedes poll raiding.
Do you adjust the vote power by how long someone has been a subscriber?

As I said there are groups dedicated to poll raiding.
They join at the same time in a coordinated manner, all vote together to get a new fetish introduced.
then all unsub and move on to the next game.

• Red Heart
Apr 17, 2018
That only slightly impedes poll raiding.
Do you adjust the vote power by how long someone has been a subscriber?

As I said there are groups dedicated to poll raiding.
They join at the same time in a coordinated manner, all vote together to get a new fetish introduced.
then all unsub and move on to the next game.
thanks for the warning mate,we will keep an eye out for it

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes