Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Apr 17, 2018
UPDATE 0.0.5

ABOUT THE DELAY OF MY REVIEW,CHECK....

THIS OUT

40da97ce593356efb04ed7c3236abfd9.jpg

and with all explain....time to review the update!

BUT FIRST,have you joined our OFICCIAL DISCORD SERVER YOU SUSSY DUMMY DUMMY?

sample_c4f6a834053a56b2a74a6162dc80f1de.jpg

now that we are ready,lets see the update

5ne843.jpg

ok lets see

1696806146197.png

ratatouille-meme.gif

YOOOO

1696806265914.png

now,SPOILERS TIME MOTHERFUCKEEEERS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit:
the spoiler command broke my post lmao

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018

Man Adventure time just keeps getting better and better. Really liking how its growing with its audience.

Anyway, any plans to bring in stuff from Adventure time: Fionna and Cake to this game in the future?

Also requesting letting us cuck Simon and fuck Golbetty, the embodiment of chaos.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia
Apr 17, 2018

Man Adventure time just keeps getting better and better. Really liking how its growing with its audience.

Anyway, any plans to bring in stuff from Adventure time: Fionna and Cake to this game in the future?

Also requesting letting us cuck Simon and fuck Golbetty, the embodiment of chaos.
in a slow pace i think a lot of thing of the series will be add,incutia is just one guy,so it may take a while

have you joined the discord?

• Red Heart

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Well, you have to click somewhere in the scene, they have buttons, for example to leave the house you click on the stairs, to go to Fionna's room you click on the tree stairs
I Noticed your post on Paetron asking for ideas. I have a few.

1. Could have a scene with PB and some banna guards surrounding and groping her and we have hte option as finn to either watch or jump in to stop it and later getting to grope ourselves as a reward.

2. Could do similar with Fionna as part of 'training'.

3.A masturabtion scene with any of the girls we can peek in on/watch could be good to add always.

4. AN option i think couldbe fun is to add a aprodiasc item that causes Fionna to be aroused to tie into 3. The streching/working out turns her on and she needs to run to the bathroom to take care of it. Which later could be used to increase corruption if she does it while Finn watches then later lets him use his fingers on her to help.

5. Maybe do some Marceline teasing with her purpsouflly changig while finn is watching as a call back to the famous episode scene but on pupouse.

I have a few more but how are these so far? ANyone like them?

• Red Heart

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
I can't beat the fire girl in the dungeon, I have all the upgrades but I always lose the fight, is it a bug?

• Red Heart

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
I can't beat the fire girl in the dungeon, I have all the upgrades but I always lose the fight, is it a bug?
You have to buy all the items in the goose shop, so you can beat the nymph, and save the fire princess.

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
You have to buy all the items in the goose shop, so you can beat the nymph, and save the fire princess.
I already have all the upgrades purchased, I manage to get her life to 0 but at the end of the fight my life is at -10 and Finn leaves, Goose no longer has anything to sell except for the pills.
In case it's relevant, I bought all the upgrades before getting to fight her.
And another thing, I'm playing on the Android version (in case it's a problem only in this version).

• Red Heart
Apr 17, 2018
I already have all the upgrades purchased, I manage to get her life to 0 but at the end of the fight my life is at -10 and Finn leaves, Goose no longer has anything to sell except for the pills.
And another thing, I'm playing on the Android version (in case it's a problem only in this version).
huh...thats a new one,im downloading the android version to test it

• Red Heart

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
I really don't know what's going on, this has never happened in any version, I recommend you check if there's a healing item in the store that you haven't bought yet

• Red Heart
Reactions: Farfadux

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
I really don't know what's going on, this has never happened in any version, I recommend you check if there's a healing item in the store that you haven't bought yet
Dudeeee, Forget it, I just entered and now the option to buy weapons appeared, I touched all of them and I just had to buy lower versions of the improvements I already had, I thought that if you bought the best one there was no need to buy the previous ones.
Sorry for confusing you that the problem was something in the game, it was totally my fault, I love the btw game, I look forward to the next updates! Have a nice day!

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes