Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionTime-INCUTIA-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: kamikazedrew

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
*Marceline house added
where is it? I just could not find marceline anywhere

edit: she finds you. just need to advance time... but she tells me to come to her house. but I can't find it anywhere in the world
edit2: ok... finally found it. go towards the dungeon. it would be the 2nd option that was initially ???.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Incutia the art is fantastic, this game is very sexy. a few issues/bugs

1. there is nothing to actually do in the morning at the moment

2. we need fast travel back to home so we can skip time easier

3. the gui needs to show the current day. as princess bubblegum can only be progressed on one day a week

4. if you go to princess bubblegum in the morning for an exam then it will show you the same scene over and over without advancing her. I thought she had no content yet, but turns out it was a bug. you need to visit her... I forgot if it was mid-day or afternoon, but one of those time slots to advance her scenes

5. if you click on guard house after having already taken a mission, the guard says "complete your mission and return" and then he stays stuck on the screen. covering it all up.

6. every time you talk to princess BB about the pub mission it resets that mission to the start. so you can repeat it over and over.

7. navigation is really painful. you need to click on small rocks at the edge of the screen, and sometimes they are covered by the main renpy buttons at the bottom of the screen. it would be great if we got a proper map to navigate with instead

8. The first time I went to marceline house was at night. i stumbled my way to the back where i found "clean lake" option where finn says "I need the mascara". this line makes no sense yet, it should only be displayed later after I have unlocked whatever quest it is referring to

9. the english is so bad it is barely readable. at times incomprehensible. you really need to partner with someone who can speak english properly.

10. scuba gear keeps on getting referred to as "mascara" in many many lines of dialog. Not all, sometimes it is referred to as scuba mask or diving mask. but usually it is called mascara. which is wrong.

Last edited:

corn58

Nov 8, 2021

3. the gui needs to show the current day. as princess bubblegum can only be progressed on one day a week

4. if you go to princess bubblegum in the morning for an exam then it will show you the same scene over and over without advancing her. I thought she had no content yet, but turns out it was a bug. you need to visit her... I forgot if it was mid-day or afternoon, but one of those time slots to advance her scenes

5. if you click on guard house after having already taken a mission, the guard says "complete your mission and return" and then he stays stuck on the screen. covering it all up.

6. every time you talk to princess BB about the pub mission it resets that mission to the start. so you can repeat it over and over.

7. navigation is really painful. you need to click on small rocks at the edge of the screen, and sometimes they are covered by the main renpy buttons at the bottom of the screen. it would be great if we got a proper map to navigate with instead

8. The first time I went to marceline house was at night. i stumbled my way to the back where i found "clean lake" option where finn says "I need the mascara". this line makes no sense yet, it should only be displayed later after I have unlocked whatever quest it is referring to

9. the english is so bad it is barely readable. at times incomprehensible. you really need to partner with someone who can speak english properly.

10. scuba gear keeps on getting referred to as "mascara" in many many lines of dialog. Not all, sometimes it is referred to as scuba mask or diving mask. but usually it is called mascara. which is wrong.
I agree, in my opinion what puts me out of the mood is all that travelling. There should be some kind of map for quick travel to make it easier to actually move around.

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022

Well, thank you very much for this feedback, I will really work to fix most things and improve them, in the next update I will resolve these bugs, and add mechanics to make it easier to go from one place to another.

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Guys, the new Fiona and Cake show is so cool so far.
Maybe could add some more ideas for some material for this game! 0_0
(the lemongrab sisters are hot, fight me)

• Red Heart

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Guys, the new Fiona and Cake show is so cool so far.
Maybe could add some more ideas for some material for this game! 0_0
(the lemongrab sisters are hot, fight me)
I'll definitely take some ideas from the show for my game

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
this update only got 3 new scenes…… Last update was better
No, there were only 3 scenes with Marceline, but there were more scenes with other characters, like Princess Bubblegum, and Fionna, and also 2 new places

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I can't wait for the scene where Fiona is up against the tree to advance. I also agree with the quick travel. I'd like locations for when you are in the treehouse area then one when you are inside the Candy Kingdom and finally when you are out in the wilderness.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes