Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Apr 17, 2018
My boy is out here trying to be the hentai version of early Pewdiepie. Ngl I would probably watch if someone had that kind of over the top reaction to every tit that dropped out. "OH WATCH OUT WATCH OUT WATCH OUT HERE COMES FIONNA WITH THE ASS DROP" *crowd goes wild*

Edit: to be clear, I enjoyed the comment.
i just do it for fun, i alredy did 3 updates reviews here lmao

glad you like it man

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

graboid36

Jul 9, 2023
Never watched Adventure Time but this game is still great because Fionna and the rest look like absolute bombshells, amazing art! But the script needs some rework, the corruption feels kinda sudden and unnatural at time. It doesn't need to be slower, but some more focus on how Fionna and the rest are getting more and more corrupted and how it feels from their perspective would be good, that is always the hottest part about corruption to me but its sadly in not many corruption games.
Also, the fighting system obviously needs some rework, even more so because of the dungeon grind. Looking forward to more!

• Red Heart

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Never watched Adventure Time but this game is still great because Fionna and the rest look like absolute bombshells, amazing art! But the script needs some rework, the corruption feels kinda sudden and unnatural at time. It doesn't need to be slower, but some more focus on how Fionna and the rest are getting more and more corrupted and how it feels from their perspective would be good, that is always the hottest part about corruption to me but its sadly in not many corruption games.
Also, the fighting system obviously needs some rework, even more so because of the dungeon grind. Looking forward to more!
Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it, as this is my first game some systems are still bad, but I'll fix it in the future

Reactions: graboid36

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Because of the fact we can't skip days, it took too many visits to PB to progress her. It was just tedious since I did everything else before I even got close to progressing PB. I was just spamming the nap and sleep options. Either make it so we can skip days or decrease the amount of visits it takes to progress PB to make it less tedious. And even if we could skip days it still might be too many visits in my opinion.

And/or you could make it Tuesday and Thursday to speed things up.

Last edited:

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Because of the fact we can't skip days, it took too many visits to PB to progress her. It was just tedious since I did everything else before I even got close to progressing PB. I was just spamming the nap and sleep options. Either make it so we can skip days or decrease the amount of visits it takes to progress PB to make it less tedious. And even if we could skip days it still might be too many visits in my opinion.

And/or you could make it Tuesday and Thursday to speed things up.
I didn't even do her content for that exact reason. I did the same thing of taking naps to get through days for three weeks before I just gave up.

Awesoman9001

May 16, 2019
There's a softlock in the intro on Android, when Finn and Fiona go to chwck what's shaking the house it doesn't progress and just loops the "shaking" audio

• Red Heart

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
There's a softlock in the intro on Android, when Finn and Fiona go to chwck what's shaking the house it doesn't progress and just loops the "shaking" audio
Oh this is not a bug, you have to leave the house, you click on the stairs to leave

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes