• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

modernpleasures

May 14, 2024
Waw the game is addictive and I love big ass. Congratulations for the fun gameplay. Is the paypal payment discreet? with no mention of any adult content?

Other question for everyone : can you help me to find other big ass games ? I'm really fond of big ass ! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: neurodyne

nibagat

Jul 18, 2020
Waw the game is addictive and I love big ass. Congratulations for the fun gameplay. Is the paypal payment discreet? with no mention of any adult content?

Other question for everyone : can you help me to find other big ass games ? I'm really fond of big ass ! :D
Try Anna Exciting Affection

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
That's the ultimate purpose of sex. There is no escaping it. :p
"Ultimate purpose" Have you ever heard the word fun? Thats why most sex exist, there is even a list of things called contraceptives.
That said, she being pregnant is possible, she is 100% going to get a lot of creampies, but then you remember that, she is working (And drinking a lot) in a bar, and is all fun until the little one is supposed to be born and the dev needs to think what to do with it, thats why pregnancy is usually put like a kind of ending more than a mechanic in most games.
The implementation as a mechanic is annoying, just like pregnancy in real life.

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
"Ultimate purpose" Have you ever heard the word fun? Thats why most sex exist, there is even a list of things called contraceptives.
That said, she being pregnant is possible, she is 100% going to get a lot of creampies, but then you remember that, she is working (And drinking a lot) in a bar, and is all fun until the little one is supposed to be born and the dev needs to think what to do with it, thats why pregnancy is usually put like a kind of ending more than a mechanic in most games.
The implementation as a mechanic is annoying, just like pregnancy in real life.
It's more true in male protagonist games, when you're "the corrupter". It's your semen causing her breasts to swell, her libido to rise, and her body to change. Which is kind of hot. Also gives a feeling of completion, of purpose fulfilled, I believe.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
It's more true in male protagonist games, when you're "the corrupter". It's your semen causing her breasts to swell, her libido to rise, and her body to change. Which is kind of hot. Also gives a feeling of completion, of purpose fulfilled, I believe.
Yeah, but is way easier to make the NPC take care of the child, A female protagonist has a lot more problems for it, unless you manage to make everybody believe that she has no problem giving the kid to child care or something like that

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes