JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
BoredBasmati I am very happy to write that the Mac version is working without any problem. I have a question though, I've tried placing the the patch is various places but it's not altering the relationship.

Can you say where it supposed to go on the Mac version? Thanks. :coffee:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
didn't played yet, but the mc plump body gave me a real hype, and by what it seems maybe get a corruption and gameplay system similiar to Karryn's, so let's see were it goes, i can say that it have a good potencial

nathan_nate

Jul 9, 2021
Can't deny that, at the moment the sleep sex part is not well integrated in the rest of the game. Once it's done, the type of interaction you'll be able to do is going to be dependent on the different desire values of Agnes. It implies that she kinda 'wants it,' just like the rest of the interactions.
But uh yeah that's definitely borderline.

You can unlock the gallery from the debug mode. To activate the debug mode toggle the option in the config menu or press shift+alt+d. In the main menu a button 'Unlock All Scene' will appear in the top left.
Working thanks

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
Dear developer - staring a non-scalable game in full screen is a real deal breaker for anyone running an ultrawide display. All the game controls are off screen on startup.

Yes, you can work around it by rescaling your display to 1920x1080, then go into config and turn off fullscreen - but you shouldn't have to.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Dear developer - staring a non-scalable game in full screen is a real deal breaker for anyone running an ultrawide display. All the game controls are off screen on startup.

Yes, you can work around it by rescaling your display to 1920x1080, then go into config and turn off fullscreen - but you shouldn't have to.
Alright, thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: wibble4321

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Sadly, I still can't get the patch to function after your suggestion of the MacOs folder in the Mac version. Is it something that can get fixed or is it unlikely? :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes