Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I've managed to get mine to upgrade the inn, just have to be careful when clicking lol
Seems like right clicking or using shortcuts, errors may appear.

Need another hero for 0.6c :HideThePain:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have heard from a lot of players and friends who have tried this game and are turned off by all the things that have to be done. Putting drinks back on the tray and trying to serve before time expires. I've been told that those things are not important, but, we still challenge ourselves to do the job.
The game would be a lot easier and more fun, if you'd streamline these things or eliminate some of them altogether. Make it so the serving trays are always full, have a number for the guests as to who to serve first, without a countdown. This way, Agnes can take her time serving the drunks and doing what we want her to do, getting molested, felt up, stripped and eventually fucked.
She'd even have time to entertain the ones she likes without pissing off the other guys.
Doing this, you will get a lot of happier players and even more players. Guaranteed!!!!

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I have heard from a lot of players and friends who have tried this game and are turned off by all the things that have to be done. Putting drinks back on the tray and trying to serve before time expires. I've been told that those things are not important, but, we still challenge ourselves to do the job.
The game would be a lot easier and more fun, if you'd streamline these things or eliminate some of them altogether. Make it so the serving trays are always full, have a number for the guests as to who to serve first, without a countdown. This way, Agnes can take her time serving the drunks and doing what we want her to do, getting molested, felt up, stripped and eventually fucked.
She'd even have time to entertain the ones she likes without pissing off the other guys.
Doing this, you will get a lot of happier players and even more players. Guaranteed!!!!
I agree, it has everything, this mini game is really boring, there is barely time to do something and there are already several tables to serve, a good improvement would be to increase the time it takes for the customers to order another drink, because, just by going to the bar to get another drink, 3 to 5 tables already appear asking for the drink, that is really boring to tell the truth, a game of this genre should not be so boring.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I agree, it has everything, this mini game is really boring, there is barely time to do something and there are already several tables to serve, a good improvement would be to increase the time it takes for the customers to order another drink, because, just by going to the bar to get another drink, 3 to 5 tables already appear asking for the drink, that is really boring to tell the truth, a game of this genre should not be so boring.
It's not so much boring as it is challenging and unnecessary time is spent. We just want to corrupt Agnes and eventually fuck her, see her being groped and molested, and turning her into a slut, whore and prostitute, but with love.

SirPart2

Jul 25, 2024
I think the issue is how to balance a bit better the game, I enjoy how it is currently, harder at first then you have to keep upgrading the right things to keep up with the difficulty curve, (at the end it becomes quite easy, if you see that still is too much for you you can put to sleep some clients to reduce de pressure) and the scenes progressions keep me motivated to keep coming for more. But I can get that it may be too difficult for some until you get enough of the upgrades, maybe an easier mode would be a solution? Or simply to adjust better the curve so the difficulty spikes are not that big.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

SirPart2

Jul 25, 2024
It's not so much boring as it is challenging and unnecessary time is spent. We just want to corrupt Agnes and eventually fuck her, see her being groped and molested, and turning her into a slut, whore and prostitute, but with love.
I disagree with that but I respect that some people may want an easier time, I would hate for the game to become so easy and without the minigame.

Reactions: sdjins and Sbyz

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
WoW. The dev wasn't kidding when he wrote "slow corruption". Played the very first version and very much liked it, but decided to hold off on future updates until some action happened.

Welp, they do say good things come to those who wait- so I shall wait some more until the Vaginal Sex tag appears. Keep up the awesome work boredbasmati (y)

Reactions: spblu
4.10 star(s) 59 Votes